This week on London Calling, Catherine Zengerer spoke to UK correspondent Dermot Smyth about the high-speed rail link from London to Birmingham, the rise in support for far right politics and Britain’s new superhero who still lives at home. But first, he gives us the latest details on the Cricket World Cup.
- #youngwritersfest @ 8.40am the National Young Writers' Festival with manager Sophie Byrne and artist Jane Howard @angusrandall @c_komz 4 hours ago
- #citizen jury @ 8.10am Cyclists and motorists to sort conflict through citizen jury. We talk to facilitator Emily Jenke @angusrandall 4 hours ago
- #subsatsea @ 7.45am will the subs be built in Adelaide? This and more in SA State politics with Haydon Manning @angusrandall 5 hours ago
- #oralhealth The International Indigenous Oral Health Conference. Hear from organiser KOSTAS KAPELLAS and researcher RUI ARANTE @angusrandall 5 hours ago
- #medicannabis @ 7.15am Do you thing cannabis should be a medical treatment? Listen to Vic AMA Pres Michael Bartone @angusrandall 5 hours ago