This week on London Calling, Catherine Zengerer spoke to UK correspondent Dermot Smyth about the high-speed rail link from London to Birmingham, the rise in support for far right politics and Britain’s new superhero who still lives at home. But first, he gives us the latest details on the Cricket World Cup.
- #breakfastperformance Lighthouses instudio live with Chris Komorek @c_komz 16 hours ago
- #homelessnessinadelaide Tammy Franks Green MLC talks to Chris Komorek about the need for new strategy. @c_komz 16 hours ago
- #SApolitics Haydon Manning on the week in state politics @c_komz 17 hours ago
- #gravity Mary Delahunty talks to Chris Komorek about her year with PM Gillard and her book Gravity @c_komz 17 hours ago
- #submarinesinadelaide will the feds deliver another blow to SA Jobs? Chris Komorek talks to Chris Burns CEO Defence Training Centre @c_komz 17 hours ago