This week on London Calling, Catherine Zengerer spoke to UK correspondent Dermot Smyth about the high-speed rail link from London to Birmingham, the rise in support for far right politics and Britain’s new superhero who still lives at home. But first, he gives us the latest details on the Cricket World Cup.
- Up next we get into the mind of a surrealist artist who paints in hyper-realism, tune in! 41 minutes ago
- The @auscouncilarts is hoping to attract a broader, more diverse range of artists. @auscouncilCEO joins @angusrandall to tell us more next. 1 hour ago
- RT @YWCAAdelaide: Heading in for the #FeministInsider with @angusrandall on @breakfast1015 on why you shouldn't look at 'those' nude photos 1 hour ago
- Is someone sharing a nude photo of Jennifer Lawrence just as bad as the person who stole it? we speak with our feminist insider next 1 hour ago
- In it's attempt to cut red tape for business is the government putting the environment at risk? hear all about the new plan next. 1 hour ago