As local government and residents lock horns with the state Government over its plans to sell the state’s South East forestry rights, the plan itself under goes a scrutiny by a federal committee in Mount Gambier. Various local businesses have expressed their concerns, but so far the Government appears to be unaffected and declined invitations to attend the inquiry meetings, thus further angering the local residents and business communities in MountGambier. Tom Changarathil spoke to Wattle Range Council Mayor, Peter Gandolfi, and asked him how many local people were directly affected by the Government’s plans, and what impact the plan will have on the area.
- Dr Paul Willis from RiAus with all the latest in science in studio now @angusrandall 16 hours ago
- After 8 find out all the news in music with RadioAdelaides music expert Luke Penman @angusrandall 16 hours ago
- RadioAdelaide101.5FM Peter Whiteford on the United Nations Childrens Fund Report. Where do we rank? @angusrandall 16 hours ago
- RadioAdelaide101.5FM @ 7.35 will social media force change to jury trials. Att Gen John Rau wants change We ask paul Gordon @angusrandall 16 hours ago
- coming up @ 7.15 on RadioAdelaide101.5FM we talk to New matildas Ben Eltham the Freya Newman case also Higher Ed Bill @angusrandall 17 hours ago