As local government and residents lock horns with the state Government over its plans to sell the state’s South East forestry rights, the plan itself under goes a scrutiny by a federal committee in Mount Gambier. Various local businesses have expressed their concerns, but so far the Government appears to be unaffected and declined invitations to attend the inquiry meetings, thus further angering the local residents and business communities in MountGambier. Tom Changarathil spoke to Wattle Range Council Mayor, Peter Gandolfi, and asked him how many local people were directly affected by the Government’s plans, and what impact the plan will have on the area.
- #breakfastperformance Lighthouses instudio live with Chris Komorek @c_komz 15 minutes ago
- #homelessnessinadelaide Tammy Franks Green MLC talks to Chris Komorek about the need for new strategy. @c_komz 42 minutes ago
- #SApolitics Haydon Manning on the week in state politics @c_komz 1 hour ago
- #gravity Mary Delahunty talks to Chris Komorek about her year with PM Gillard and her book Gravity @c_komz 1 hour ago
- #submarinesinadelaide will the feds deliver another blow to SA Jobs? Chris Komorek talks to Chris Burns CEO Defence Training Centre @c_komz 1 hour ago