The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- Next, @KateDrinkwater is w/ @smh journo, @MichaelWestBiz, talking @JoeHockey's back-flip on taxing multinationals. 12 hours ago
- They're here! Year 12s across #Australia have their ATARs @KateDrinkwater & @jarvanitakis have some tips for handling disappointing results 13 hours ago
- It's London calling. UK correspondent and @KateDrinkwater are talking about the decision to send British troops back into Iraq to fight ISIS 13 hours ago
- Happy Friday all! @c_komz is crook today so producer @KateDrinkwater is filling in behind the mic. First up, your world #news. 14 hours ago
- @ 7.45 find out all about The Boxing Day Cup Jamboree at Bonython Park @angusrandall 1 day ago