The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- #breakfastperformance Lighthouses instudio live with Chris Komorek @c_komz 15 minutes ago
- #homelessnessinadelaide Tammy Franks Green MLC talks to Chris Komorek about the need for new strategy. @c_komz 42 minutes ago
- #SApolitics Haydon Manning on the week in state politics @c_komz 1 hour ago
- #gravity Mary Delahunty talks to Chris Komorek about her year with PM Gillard and her book Gravity @c_komz 1 hour ago
- #submarinesinadelaide will the feds deliver another blow to SA Jobs? Chris Komorek talks to Chris Burns CEO Defence Training Centre @c_komz 1 hour ago