The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- Next, amazing local Blues artist, Cal Williams Jr., joins @c_komz for a chat about his album & upcoming gigs + a live tune or two. #music 2 days ago
- Some amazing events to lure you out of city this w/end. @KateDrinkwater shares ideas with @c_komz (+ some for the city folk) #Adelaide 2 days ago
- This week @TonyAbbottMHR proposed cutting the #renewableenergy target. A @unimelb Research Fellow discusses the potential impacts w/ @c_komz 2 days ago
- Fundamental bias makes us think that what we do for love, you do for hate. Coming up, @JeremyGinges explains conflict motives to @c_komz 2 days ago
- Workers in hospitals across #Adelaide will continue to strike over the next few days. @c_komz hears their concerns w/ Health Services Union. 2 days ago