The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- Land rights laws in jeopardy again @c_komz w QC & former Minster for Aboriginal Affairs Ian Viner now 12 hours ago
- Do you know your rights as a tenant? On air now @Choice_news @c_komz 13 hours ago
- Fondest memory of#Halloween? Tell us on 08 8313 5000 or tweet us 13 hours ago
- Direct Action #climate plan is passed through the Senate. Hear more from @Nick_Xenophon & @healthy_climate 13 hours ago
- Find out more about how Brits are reacting to troops getting out of Afghanistan @c_komz w Uk correspondent Dermot Symth 14 hours ago