The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- On now, musician Aiden Jones performing his latest music. @angusrandall 14 hours ago
- On now, @breakfast1015 's @Penmonicus with all the latest music. @angusrandall 14 hours ago
- On next, @indaily 's @Bension1 on SA's hospital system service shakeup. @angusrandall 15 hours ago
- On now, Rod Quantock on South Australian water sources and National Water Week. @angusrandall 15 hours ago
- Up next, Lord Mayor @StephenYarwood 's election platform. @angusrandall 16 hours ago