A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- Coming up @angusrandall and @c_komz will be joined by artist Lara Torr to find out about the BINGO Unit Riverland Road-trip. 20 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: You saw him in the @australian over the weekend, now hear him live. @Fossilcrox on @breakfast1015 soon! 21 hours ago
- Been wondering what the results of the Indonesian Presidential elections could mean for Aust's relationship with Indonesia? Find out soon. 21 hours ago
- Tony Abbott has been on the world stage this week- so how's he been doing? @angusrandall is joined by @beneltham now on #Breakast 21 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: Can we ever stop child abuse? Tackling the issue after the news on @breakfast1015 22 hours ago