A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- #Adelaide performer @SashaMarchMusic joins @angusrandall #live in studio to perform and discuss RAW Natural Born Artists, on @radioadelaide 3 hours ago
- RAW Natural Born Artists is now in #Adelaide providing emerging #artists a platform and @angusrandall is joined now by the state director 3 hours ago
- .@ConservationSA on air now explaining to @angusrandall why #marineparks are here to stay when #saparli voted down amendments. #environment 3 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: After the @breakfast1015 news, @ConservationSA on the Marine Parks bill. #saparli 3 hours ago
- Local #council #elections are making history for record #female nominations and Claire from @YWCAAdelaide tells @angusrandall why #saparli 3 hours ago