A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- And that was the first day of #summerbreakfast. @seanlikesbacon is back tomorrow, joined by @BehoovingMoving talking bikes @radioadelaide 2 hours ago
- RT @YWCAAdelaide: Year end thank you: thanks @breakfast1015 @radioadelaide @angusrandall & Jennie Lenman for having the Y as your #Feminist… 2 hours ago
- Nat Wiseman and Lucy Chan in studio shortly to talk about an exciting farm project, @radioadelaide #summerbreakfast goo.gl/NgS83C 3 hours ago
- RT @c_komz: @radionotes1015 Thanks John. Looking fwd to a break post @BD_Cup. A lad called Sean Sheehy on @breakfast1015 tomorrow I believe. 4 hours ago
- Morning - welcome to #summerbreakfast. Interviews on urban farming and the Mount Lofty Ranges - coming up @seanlikesbacon @radioadelaide 4 hours ago