A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- Breast cancer will affect around fifteen thousand Australians in 2014. Angus Randall spoke to two-time cancer... fb.me/2LwEf3LV4 7 hours ago
- Submarines and by-elections are on the agenda today when @angusrandall speaks to our state #politics expert 8 hours ago
- How do emergency workers respond to intoxicated women who have been physically or sexually abused? Find out soon with @angusrandall 8 hours ago
- Axing a national #water overseer could mean severe water shortages in regional Australia. @angusrandall will find out more soon 9 hours ago
- Coming up, we've got a treat for you! @PlutoJonze plus surprise special guest... Tune in for some sweet tunes 1 day ago