A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- Dr Paul Willis from RiAus with all the latest in science in studio now @angusrandall 19 hours ago
- After 8 find out all the news in music with RadioAdelaides music expert Luke Penman @angusrandall 19 hours ago
- RadioAdelaide101.5FM Peter Whiteford on the United Nations Childrens Fund Report. Where do we rank? @angusrandall 20 hours ago
- RadioAdelaide101.5FM @ 7.35 will social media force change to jury trials. Att Gen John Rau wants change We ask paul Gordon @angusrandall 20 hours ago
- coming up @ 7.15 on RadioAdelaide101.5FM we talk to New matildas Ben Eltham the Freya Newman case also Higher Ed Bill @angusrandall 20 hours ago