A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- This weekend, @InkPotArts Youth Ensemble will perform Angela Betzien's award winning play. @c_komz chats to director & project manager, next 20 hours ago
- This year is #WWIcentenary and @c_komz is with author Russel Robinson to hear some forgotten #WWI stories. Coming up on Breakfast! 20 hours ago
- The CEO of @beyondblue joins @c_komz next, to discuss their new 'Invisible Discriminator' campaign, highlighting subtle racism in Australia. 21 hours ago
- Next, @c_komz is with @RuralDoctorsAus Director to find out why @JuliaGillard's rural telehealth plan hasn't lived up to expectations. 21 hours ago
- Good morning! We've got @c_komz stepping in for an under the weather @angusrandall. He's got your world news headlines. Tune in now! 21 hours ago