As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- The Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) shocked the world recently due to their execution of an American... fb.me/6FqWy5WlK 2 hours ago
- Most people move from #southaustralia but #comedian @ComedyCarroll came here in 2009 and hasn't looked back. @c_komz speaks with her now 6 hours ago
- Most people move from #southaustralia but #comedian @ComedyCarroll came here in 2009 and hasn't looked back. @c_komz spoke with her earlier 6 hours ago
- Which #dodgy #product is going to win this year's #shonky award? @choiceaustralia now on @radioadelaide with @c_komz tells us the contenders 7 hours ago
- The #IceBucketChallenge has spread the globe attracting the likes of @RealHughJackman and @jamieoliver and @mndaustralia join @c_komz now 7 hours ago