As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- This weekend, @InkPotArts Youth Ensemble will perform Angela Betzien's award winning play. @c_komz chats to director & project manager, next 3 hours ago
- This year is #WWIcentenary and @c_komz is with author Russel Robinson to hear some forgotten #WWI stories. Coming up on Breakfast! 4 hours ago
- The CEO of @beyondblue joins @c_komz next, to discuss their new 'Invisible Discriminator' campaign, highlighting subtle racism in Australia. 4 hours ago
- Next, @c_komz is with @RuralDoctorsAus Director to find out why @JuliaGillard's rural telehealth plan hasn't lived up to expectations. 5 hours ago
- Good morning! We've got @c_komz stepping in for an under the weather @angusrandall. He's got your world news headlines. Tune in now! 5 hours ago