As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- Dr Paul Willis from RiAus with all the latest in science in studio now @angusrandall 15 hours ago
- After 8 find out all the news in music with RadioAdelaides music expert Luke Penman @angusrandall 15 hours ago
- RadioAdelaide101.5FM Peter Whiteford on the United Nations Childrens Fund Report. Where do we rank? @angusrandall 15 hours ago
- RadioAdelaide101.5FM @ 7.35 will social media force change to jury trials. Att Gen John Rau wants change We ask paul Gordon @angusrandall 15 hours ago
- coming up @ 7.15 on RadioAdelaide101.5FM we talk to New matildas Ben Eltham the Freya Newman case also Higher Ed Bill @angusrandall 16 hours ago