As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- "The Clovelly Park toxic scare has brought to light the long-term consequences of industrial activities in residential areas" Clem McIntyre 1 day ago
- "We do need this magic bullet vaccine for malaria" Professor Brendon Crabb discussing his breakthrough treatment for malaria on air now 1 day ago
- Coming up @angusrandall and @c_komz will be joined by artist Lara Torr to find out about the BINGO Unit Riverland Road-trip. 2 days ago
- RT @angusrandall: You saw him in the @australian over the weekend, now hear him live. @Fossilcrox on @breakfast1015 soon! 2 days ago
- Been wondering what the results of the Indonesian Presidential elections could mean for Aust's relationship with Indonesia? Find out soon. 2 days ago