As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- Not sure how to make the most of your weekend? @KateDrinkwater and @c_komz have some ideas- Psychics, Santa, Short Films, Supanova & more! 2 days ago
- Deaths caused by a common heart problem could be avoided, according to a new study. Prof. Simon Stewart joins @c_komz to explain. #health 2 days ago
- Venture Catalyst turns entrepreneurial students into business leaders. @c_komz is w/ the winners of $50k, discussing their security company 2 days ago
- Next, @c_komz is with @KellyMLC to find out the latest developments in her push for a specialised Borderline Personality Disorder unit. 2 days ago
- .@ScottMorrisonMP says #Australia will cut its intake of #refugees from Indonesia. @c_komz is w/ @JulianBurnside to discuss the implications 2 days ago