As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- Queensland's Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs legislation is set for a High Court Challenge. The legislation has support... fb.me/3uYDMpHkl 17 hours ago
- With the breaking of an 80 day siege of the town of Amerli, could we see a turning in the battle against ISIS?... fb.me/6MS7ciJQC 20 hours ago
- Early today we spoke with @JohnBlaxland1 about the situation in Iraq and Syria with ISIS. listen to that interview bit.ly/1q4GYH3 20 hours ago
- What do you think Adelaide could look like in the future? Do you want to be a part of creating that image? @angusrandall speaks with the ACC 22 hours ago
- With web security awareness at its highest, how easy is it for someone to take you personal images? @angusrandall speaks with @paulgordon 22 hours ago