As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- #coffee brewed on a #bike sounds pretty cool to us. To find out more about the genius idea, @c_komz is with the brains behind @velospro 1 day ago
- Not sure what to do in #Adelaide this weekend? On a #budget ? @c_komz & @KateDrinkwater will have your weekend sorted in no time. 1 day ago
- An amazing innovation converts toilet waste into fuel @UniofAdelaide share more genius ideas to solve the #energy crisis with @c_komz, next 1 day ago
- Woolies are in trouble with the @acccgovau again. To find out more about this & other #consumer news, @c_komz is joined by @choiceaustralia 1 day ago
- Rising sea levels are not just an #environmental issue but also a #financial one. A @climatecouncil Professor is w/ @c_komz to tell us more. 1 day ago