As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- And that was the first day of #summerbreakfast. @seanlikesbacon is back tomorrow, joined by @BehoovingMoving talking bikes @radioadelaide 14 hours ago
- RT @YWCAAdelaide: Year end thank you: thanks @breakfast1015 @radioadelaide @angusrandall & Jennie Lenman for having the Y as your #Feminist… 15 hours ago
- Nat Wiseman and Lucy Chan in studio shortly to talk about an exciting farm project, @radioadelaide #summerbreakfast goo.gl/NgS83C 15 hours ago
- RT @c_komz: @radionotes1015 Thanks John. Looking fwd to a break post @BD_Cup. A lad called Sean Sheehy on @breakfast1015 tomorrow I believe. 16 hours ago
- Morning - welcome to #summerbreakfast. Interviews on urban farming and the Mount Lofty Ranges - coming up @seanlikesbacon @radioadelaide 16 hours ago