As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- What's gone wrong with The Wallabies this season? @tseagrim joins @angusrandall next to discuss who will replace Ewen McKenzie at the helm! 20 minutes ago
- RT @angusrandall: The @sfbg is no more, but you can read @breakfast1015 correspondent @iamtaylorkaplan on @SFWeekly 56 minutes ago
- What is the future of gas as an energy source for Australia? We'll find out from @GrattanInst soon. 1 hour ago
- Coming up- US correspondent, gas prices on the rise, and we pay tribute to #GoughWhitlam plus live music by @PlutoJonze 1 hour ago
- The International Youth Silent Film Festival has returned to Adelaide this week, showcasing a range of themes... fb.me/2W75PzjbN 18 hours ago