The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- A local film like nothing you've seen before, @angusrandall is joined by Hugh Sullivan to talk about his film @TheInfiniteMan soon 20 hours ago
- Could Seaweed be the next big export industry for Australia? @angusrandall will be joined by an expert after 8 21 hours ago
- Families SA under scrutiny again! We'll find out the facts next. 21 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: After the news on @breakfast1015, we're headed to #Iraq yet again, will things be different this time? @JohnBlaxland1 tal… 22 hours ago
- Coming up we'll speak about the outrageous data from Families SA, Australian troops in Iraq, and more. 22 hours ago