The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- The tensions between Russia and the west are on the rise, but is this just another chapter in the empire... fb.me/6X3VLz6rR 26 minutes ago
- The 2014 Waterhouse Natural Science Art Prize kicks off this Thursday at the annual Gala Evening. @angusrandall speaks with the currator 9 hours ago
- TV royalty; @thebigissue caught up with a leading actor on HBO's @GameOfThrones Find out who soon as @angusrandall chats with the editor 9 hours ago
- Can sexism ever be funny? Our Feminist Insider from @YWCAAdelaide joins @angusrandall soon to discuss this and other Feminism issues 10 hours ago
- #MH17 tragedy; how will it effect the on-going conflict in the Ukraine? An expert from @MonashUni joins @angusrandall on @breakfast1015 soon 10 hours ago