The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- Next, @KateDrinkwater is w/ @smh journo, @MichaelWestBiz, talking @JoeHockey's back-flip on taxing multinationals. 1 day ago
- They're here! Year 12s across #Australia have their ATARs @KateDrinkwater & @jarvanitakis have some tips for handling disappointing results 1 day ago
- It's London calling. UK correspondent and @KateDrinkwater are talking about the decision to send British troops back into Iraq to fight ISIS 1 day ago
- Happy Friday all! @c_komz is crook today so producer @KateDrinkwater is filling in behind the mic. First up, your world #news. 1 day ago
- @ 7.45 find out all about The Boxing Day Cup Jamboree at Bonython Park @angusrandall 1 day ago