The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- On now, @Matthew_Reilly on his new book The Great Zoo of China. @angusrandall 10 hours ago
- On now, @breakfast1015 's @Penmonicus with all the latest tunes. @angusrandall 11 hours ago
- Up next, @indaily 's @Bension1 on the #abccuts. @angusrandall #OurABC 11 hours ago
- Up next, Envoy Alan Staines of @PostventionAus on the organisation's new key resource. @angusrandall 11 hours ago
- On now, @TammyMLC on politicians' fresh interest in potential reform for the issue of medicinal cannabis. @angusrandall 11 hours ago