The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- Women make up 40% of all homeless in Australia, what has led to this number? @angusrandall is joined by @ClaireTatyzo soon #feministinsider 1 hour ago
- Any project over $3mil can be approved by State government without local government consultation, but are locals more suited? Find out soon 1 hour ago
- Listen in now to @angusrandall discussing new domestic violence protections with @JayWeatherill on @breakfast1015 #noviolence 1 hour ago
- Who is best to approve local developments worth more than $3mil? State Government or Local? @angusrandall speaks with @DavidOLoughlin_ soon 2 hours ago
- One woman is killed by their male partner almost every week in Aus, @JayWeatherill joins @angusrandall to discuss new ways to stop this soon 2 hours ago