The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- Local artists Conchillia are set to hit the streets of #Adelaide but you can hear Jes, Kiah, Miles and Aaron first with @c_komz right now 1 day ago
- A new mine on #yorkepeninsula has added #fueltothefire for land use in SA. On now @c_komz talks with Anne Daw about a rally this Sat #sapol 1 day ago
- A new community dentistry clinic will be opened up @UniofAdelaide in 2016 and Professor Pascale Quester is telling @c_komz all about it. 1 day ago
- A new doco about #letterspatent will soon be released and directors Kim Mavromatis and Quentin Agius join @c_komz on the show #sapol #auspol 1 day ago
- Is 15 deaths each day from #alcohol enough to change our culture? Michael from @FAREAustralia speaking with @c_komz now on @radioadelaide 1 day ago