The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- A third of business owners in the northern suburbs fear that they will close following the shut of the Holden... fb.me/1jk1IJgdq 6 hours ago
- In yet another damning incident for the gun culture in America, police have shot and killed a man, in a Walmart,... fb.me/6OHYDFpl0 9 hours ago
- Frank Yamma, back from a tour of Canada and witha fresh album, is joining @angusrandall for a chat and tp share some songs soon. 11 hours ago
- One third of Northern suburbs businesses fear shutting down after Holden closes. @angusrandall speaks with Business SA soon 12 hours ago
- "Voluntary" transfers to Cambodia. Thats the governments plan, immigration Minister Scott Morrison has said. @SenatorHYoung joins us soon 12 hours ago