The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- Next, @angusrandall on Sunday's gala with musician Louisa Giacomini and @adelyouthorchs Artistic Director/Conductor, Prof. Keith Crellin 9 hours ago
- The glow of the #Emmys is fading and now we can see who deserved their win and who was robbed. @angusrandall & @KateDrinkwater debrief. 9 hours ago
- .@TonyAbbottMHR has announced $64m to fight homegrown terrorism. Is it a real threat and where will the money go? @angusrandall finds out. 10 hours ago
- . @angusrandall is with our Feminist Insider, @ClaireTatyzo from @YWCAAdelaide to discuss why women in CSIRO have only grown 1% in 5 years. 10 hours ago
- The ALRM wants the State Government to reintroduce a Bill to help the Stolen Generation claim compensation. More with @angusrandall 10 hours ago