Think about running a 42 kilometre marathon. That’s like running the City to Bay 3 times – and then some. Are you thinking about how much that would hurt? How your legs would feel the next day, how many blisters you would have and where the chafing would be biting? Now think of running it again the next day. And not just the next day – in fact, running a marathon every day for 15 days. Now think about doing it in the Simpson desert in 40 degree heat, running along sand dunes, dodging the inland taipan and bull camels and dust storms. Does that sound crazy? Tim Brunero spoke to Barry Golding, who is going to be one of 10 competitors who are going to start this race on September 15?
- Don't miss this one! Talented Barossa Valley roots/folk/blues artist @samjbrittain is in studio with @c_komz for a chat and some tunes. 16 hours ago
- Get out & enjoy the weather before it gets so hot you contemplate moving. @KateDrinkwater & @c_komz have some ideas for your weekend. 16 hours ago
- Fatal shootings in Queensland show #Australia is not immune to lethal police force. @c_komz is w/ @BondUniversity Criminonolgy Professor 16 hours ago
- Don't get swindled this silly season. Tune in now, @c_komz and our @choiceaustralia correspondent are talking #Christmas rip-offs. 17 hours ago
- #marriagequality legislation was introduced to the Senate by @DavidLeyonhjelm. To discuss the move, @c_komz is w/ SA Covenor of @AMEQUALITY 17 hours ago