Think about running a 42 kilometre marathon. That’s like running the City to Bay 3 times – and then some. Are you thinking about how much that would hurt? How your legs would feel the next day, how many blisters you would have and where the chafing would be biting? Now think of running it again the next day. And not just the next day – in fact, running a marathon every day for 15 days. Now think about doing it in the Simpson desert in 40 degree heat, running along sand dunes, dodging the inland taipan and bull camels and dust storms. Does that sound crazy? Tim Brunero spoke to Barry Golding, who is going to be one of 10 competitors who are going to start this race on September 15?
- Next, @KateDrinkwater is w/ @smh journo, @MichaelWestBiz, talking @JoeHockey's back-flip on taxing multinationals. 2 days ago
- They're here! Year 12s across #Australia have their ATARs @KateDrinkwater & @jarvanitakis have some tips for handling disappointing results 2 days ago
- It's London calling. UK correspondent and @KateDrinkwater are talking about the decision to send British troops back into Iraq to fight ISIS 2 days ago
- Happy Friday all! @c_komz is crook today so producer @KateDrinkwater is filling in behind the mic. First up, your world #news. 2 days ago
- @ 7.45 find out all about The Boxing Day Cup Jamboree at Bonython Park @angusrandall 3 days ago