Think about running a 42 kilometre marathon. That’s like running the City to Bay 3 times – and then some. Are you thinking about how much that would hurt? How your legs would feel the next day, how many blisters you would have and where the chafing would be biting? Now think of running it again the next day. And not just the next day – in fact, running a marathon every day for 15 days. Now think about doing it in the Simpson desert in 40 degree heat, running along sand dunes, dodging the inland taipan and bull camels and dust storms. Does that sound crazy? Tim Brunero spoke to Barry Golding, who is going to be one of 10 competitors who are going to start this race on September 15?
- Not sure how to make the most of your weekend? @KateDrinkwater and @c_komz have some ideas- Psychics, Santa, Short Films, Supanova & more! 2 days ago
- Deaths caused by a common heart problem could be avoided, according to a new study. Prof. Simon Stewart joins @c_komz to explain. #health 2 days ago
- Venture Catalyst turns entrepreneurial students into business leaders. @c_komz is w/ the winners of $50k, discussing their security company 2 days ago
- Next, @c_komz is with @KellyMLC to find out the latest developments in her push for a specialised Borderline Personality Disorder unit. 2 days ago
- .@ScottMorrisonMP says #Australia will cut its intake of #refugees from Indonesia. @c_komz is w/ @JulianBurnside to discuss the implications 2 days ago