Think about running a 42 kilometre marathon. That’s like running the City to Bay 3 times – and then some. Are you thinking about how much that would hurt? How your legs would feel the next day, how many blisters you would have and where the chafing would be biting? Now think of running it again the next day. And not just the next day – in fact, running a marathon every day for 15 days. Now think about doing it in the Simpson desert in 40 degree heat, running along sand dunes, dodging the inland taipan and bull camels and dust storms. Does that sound crazy? Tim Brunero spoke to Barry Golding, who is going to be one of 10 competitors who are going to start this race on September 15?
- Land rights laws in jeopardy again @c_komz w QC & former Minster for Aboriginal Affairs Ian Viner now 18 hours ago
- Do you know your rights as a tenant? On air now @Choice_news @c_komz 19 hours ago
- Fondest memory of#Halloween? Tell us on 08 8313 5000 or tweet us 19 hours ago
- Direct Action #climate plan is passed through the Senate. Hear more from @Nick_Xenophon & @healthy_climate 19 hours ago
- Find out more about how Brits are reacting to troops getting out of Afghanistan @c_komz w Uk correspondent Dermot Symth 19 hours ago