Think about running a 42 kilometre marathon. That’s like running the City to Bay 3 times – and then some. Are you thinking about how much that would hurt? How your legs would feel the next day, how many blisters you would have and where the chafing would be biting? Now think of running it again the next day. And not just the next day – in fact, running a marathon every day for 15 days. Now think about doing it in the Simpson desert in 40 degree heat, running along sand dunes, dodging the inland taipan and bull camels and dust storms. Does that sound crazy? Tim Brunero spoke to Barry Golding, who is going to be one of 10 competitors who are going to start this race on September 15?
- CHOICE will soon be hosting their annual Shonky Awards, highlighting some of the dodgiest products Australians... fb.me/3Mytp4338 19 hours ago
- The Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) shocked the world recently due to their execution of an American... fb.me/6FqWy5WlK 1 day ago
- Most people move from #southaustralia but #comedian @ComedyCarroll came here in 2009 and hasn't looked back. @c_komz speaks with her now 1 day ago
- Most people move from #southaustralia but #comedian @ComedyCarroll came here in 2009 and hasn't looked back. @c_komz spoke with her earlier 1 day ago
- Which #dodgy #product is going to win this year's #shonky award? @choiceaustralia now on @radioadelaide with @c_komz tells us the contenders 1 day ago