Think about running a 42 kilometre marathon. That’s like running the City to Bay 3 times – and then some. Are you thinking about how much that would hurt? How your legs would feel the next day, how many blisters you would have and where the chafing would be biting? Now think of running it again the next day. And not just the next day – in fact, running a marathon every day for 15 days. Now think about doing it in the Simpson desert in 40 degree heat, running along sand dunes, dodging the inland taipan and bull camels and dust storms. Does that sound crazy? Tim Brunero spoke to Barry Golding, who is going to be one of 10 competitors who are going to start this race on September 15?
- #coffee brewed on a #bike sounds pretty cool to us. To find out more about the genius idea, @c_komz is with the brains behind @velospro 2 days ago
- Not sure what to do in #Adelaide this weekend? On a #budget ? @c_komz & @KateDrinkwater will have your weekend sorted in no time. 2 days ago
- An amazing innovation converts toilet waste into fuel @UniofAdelaide share more genius ideas to solve the #energy crisis with @c_komz, next 2 days ago
- Woolies are in trouble with the @acccgovau again. To find out more about this & other #consumer news, @c_komz is joined by @choiceaustralia 2 days ago
- Rising sea levels are not just an #environmental issue but also a #financial one. A @climatecouncil Professor is w/ @c_komz to tell us more. 2 days ago