Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Adelaide #indie pop artists Swimming are in the studio right now chatting to @angusrandall on @breakfast1015 17 hours ago
- What does the final #budget outcome mean for Aussies? Find out soon with @angusrandall chatting to @beneltham on @breakfast1015 18 hours ago
- Tune in now to hear @SeanFewster chat with @angusrandall about the #ChloeValentine case on @breakfast1015 18 hours ago
- .@SeanFewster will join @angusrandall in the @breakfast1015 studio soon to discuss the #ChloeValentine case! 18 hours ago
- Soon we'll discuss the crackdown legislation on 'Foreign fighters' with @angusrandall on @breakfast1015 18 hours ago