Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- #bloodletting, #leaches and #mercury. Historical #medicine was harsh and @SAMaritimeMuseu tells @angusrandall impacts during #immigration 1 hour ago
- RT @emptybullring: @breakfast1015 @KateBushMusic @thebigissue @angusrandall Not 70s music legend just a true music legend! 1 hour ago
- CEO of #Headache #Australia joins @angusrandall now to discuss #national #headacheweek and one of our most common #ailments #auspol 1 hour ago
- #Seventies music legend @KateBushMusic returns after 36 years! @thebigissue tells @angusrandall why she was #influential #katebush #concert 2 hours ago
- .@sportstalk15 talks #history with @angusrandall as @PAFC and @NorthKangaroos down #topfour sides in straight games #AFL #AFLFinals 2 hours ago