Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Land rights laws in jeopardy again @c_komz w QC & former Minster for Aboriginal Affairs Ian Viner now 9 hours ago
- Do you know your rights as a tenant? On air now @Choice_news @c_komz 10 hours ago
- Fondest memory of#Halloween? Tell us on 08 8313 5000 or tweet us 10 hours ago
- Direct Action #climate plan is passed through the Senate. Hear more from @Nick_Xenophon & @healthy_climate 10 hours ago
- Find out more about how Brits are reacting to troops getting out of Afghanistan @c_komz w Uk correspondent Dermot Symth 11 hours ago