Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Queensland's Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs legislation is set for a High Court Challenge. The legislation has support... fb.me/3uYDMpHkl 2 hours ago
- With the breaking of an 80 day siege of the town of Amerli, could we see a turning in the battle against ISIS?... fb.me/6MS7ciJQC 5 hours ago
- Early today we spoke with @JohnBlaxland1 about the situation in Iraq and Syria with ISIS. listen to that interview bit.ly/1q4GYH3 6 hours ago
- What do you think Adelaide could look like in the future? Do you want to be a part of creating that image? @angusrandall speaks with the ACC 7 hours ago
- With web security awareness at its highest, how easy is it for someone to take you personal images? @angusrandall speaks with @paulgordon 8 hours ago