Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Next, @KateDrinkwater is w/ @smh journo, @MichaelWestBiz, talking @JoeHockey's back-flip on taxing multinationals. 1 day ago
- They're here! Year 12s across #Australia have their ATARs @KateDrinkwater & @jarvanitakis have some tips for handling disappointing results 1 day ago
- It's London calling. UK correspondent and @KateDrinkwater are talking about the decision to send British troops back into Iraq to fight ISIS 1 day ago
- Happy Friday all! @c_komz is crook today so producer @KateDrinkwater is filling in behind the mic. First up, your world #news. 1 day ago
- @ 7.45 find out all about The Boxing Day Cup Jamboree at Bonython Park @angusrandall 2 days ago