A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: email@example.com
- 19th century medicine was crude and brutal, especially for those who made long boat voyages to new lands and the... fb.me/2mC3cLxUh 6 hours ago
- Internet slowdown day was held recently to shine light on US legislators possibly ending net neutrality, one of... fb.me/1gFOqRlDu 9 hours ago
- #bloodletting, #leaches and #mercury. Historical #medicine was harsh and @SAMaritimeMuseu tells @angusrandall impacts during #immigration 14 hours ago
- RT @emptybullring: @breakfast1015 @KateBushMusic @thebigissue @angusrandall Not 70s music legend just a true music legend! 14 hours ago
- CEO of #Headache #Australia joins @angusrandall now to discuss #national #headacheweek and one of our most common #ailments #auspol 14 hours ago