A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: email@example.com
- Local artists Conchillia are set to hit the streets of #Adelaide but you can hear Jes, Kiah, Miles and Aaron first with @c_komz right now 8 hours ago
- A new mine on #yorkepeninsula has added #fueltothefire for land use in SA. On now @c_komz talks with Anne Daw about a rally this Sat #sapol 8 hours ago
- A new community dentistry clinic will be opened up @UniofAdelaide in 2016 and Professor Pascale Quester is telling @c_komz all about it. 9 hours ago
- A new doco about #letterspatent will soon be released and directors Kim Mavromatis and Quentin Agius join @c_komz on the show #sapol #auspol 9 hours ago
- Is 15 deaths each day from #alcohol enough to change our culture? Michael from @FAREAustralia speaking with @c_komz now on @radioadelaide 9 hours ago