A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: email@example.com
- The International Youth Silent Film Festival has returned to Adelaide and showcases a wealth of talent across... fb.me/71O76SHyw 4 hours ago
- Women paying rent, living with a disability or in a carer capacity are more likely to live in poverty, a new... fb.me/1mgv6Kkme 4 hours ago
- Women make up 40% of all homeless in Australia, what has led to this number? @angusrandall is joined by @ClaireTatyzo soon #feministinsider 6 hours ago
- Any project over $3mil can be approved by State government without local government consultation, but are locals more suited? Find out soon 6 hours ago
- Listen in now to @angusrandall discussing new domestic violence protections with @JayWeatherill on @breakfast1015 #noviolence 6 hours ago