A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: email@example.com
- #youngwritersfest @ 8.40am the National Young Writers' Festival with manager Sophie Byrne and artist Jane Howard @angusrandall @c_komz 8 hours ago
- #citizen jury @ 8.10am Cyclists and motorists to sort conflict through citizen jury. We talk to facilitator Emily Jenke @angusrandall 8 hours ago
- #subsatsea @ 7.45am will the subs be built in Adelaide? This and more in SA State politics with Haydon Manning @angusrandall 9 hours ago
- #oralhealth The International Indigenous Oral Health Conference. Hear from organiser KOSTAS KAPELLAS and researcher RUI ARANTE @angusrandall 9 hours ago
- #medicannabis @ 7.15am Do you thing cannabis should be a medical treatment? Listen to Vic AMA Pres Michael Bartone @angusrandall 9 hours ago