A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: email@example.com
- RT @angusrandall: Joined by @Rupert_ht and Harry from @HouseofReview on @breakfast1015 after the news. Talking @CliveFPalmer, @JacquiLambie… 13 hours ago
- Coming up soon we'll be joined by Leanne Evans from @auswomensport to find why women's sport coverage on tv is now in doubt. 13 hours ago
- Hearing the latest on Phil Hughes with Tim from @sportstalk15 on air now. 13 hours ago
- The Freya Newman incident brings to light the question 'how well are whistleblowers protected?' we take a look soon. 14 hours ago
- Tune in now to hear about a new computer virus - regin. Find out if Australia's vulnerable. 14 hours ago