A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next, amazing local Blues artist, Cal Williams Jr., joins @c_komz for a chat about his album & upcoming gigs + a live tune or two. #music 1 day ago
- Some amazing events to lure you out of city this w/end. @KateDrinkwater shares ideas with @c_komz (+ some for the city folk) #Adelaide 1 day ago
- This week @TonyAbbottMHR proposed cutting the #renewableenergy target. A @unimelb Research Fellow discusses the potential impacts w/ @c_komz 1 day ago
- Fundamental bias makes us think that what we do for love, you do for hate. Coming up, @JeremyGinges explains conflict motives to @c_komz 1 day ago
- Workers in hospitals across #Adelaide will continue to strike over the next few days. @c_komz hears their concerns w/ Health Services Union. 1 day ago