The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Land rights laws in jeopardy again @c_komz w QC & former Minster for Aboriginal Affairs Ian Viner now 20 hours ago
- Do you know your rights as a tenant? On air now @Choice_news @c_komz 21 hours ago
- Fondest memory of#Halloween? Tell us on 08 8313 5000 or tweet us 21 hours ago
- Direct Action #climate plan is passed through the Senate. Hear more from @Nick_Xenophon & @healthy_climate 21 hours ago
- Find out more about how Brits are reacting to troops getting out of Afghanistan @c_komz w Uk correspondent Dermot Symth 22 hours ago