The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- CHOICE will soon be hosting their annual Shonky Awards, highlighting some of the dodgiest products Australians... fb.me/3Mytp4338 3 hours ago
- The Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) shocked the world recently due to their execution of an American... fb.me/6FqWy5WlK 8 hours ago
- Most people move from #southaustralia but #comedian @ComedyCarroll came here in 2009 and hasn't looked back. @c_komz speaks with her now 12 hours ago
- Most people move from #southaustralia but #comedian @ComedyCarroll came here in 2009 and hasn't looked back. @c_komz spoke with her earlier 12 hours ago
- Which #dodgy #product is going to win this year's #shonky award? @choiceaustralia now on @radioadelaide with @c_komz tells us the contenders 12 hours ago