The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Get the scoop on @StephenYarwood @MartinHaese @mark4mayor2014 @mdhenningsen and #KellyHenderson bit.ly/1t6eiPw 17 minutes ago
- Want to get a quick rundown on the candidates for @CityofAdelaide Lord Mayor? All five @angusrandall interviews here. bit.ly/1t6eiPw 43 minutes ago
- Breast cancer will affect around fifteen thousand Australians in 2014. Angus Randall spoke to two-time cancer... fb.me/2LwEf3LV4 9 hours ago
- Submarines and by-elections are on the agenda today when @angusrandall speaks to our state #politics expert 11 hours ago
- How do emergency workers respond to intoxicated women who have been physically or sexually abused? Find out soon with @angusrandall 11 hours ago