The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Local artists Conchillia are set to hit the streets of #Adelaide but you can hear Jes, Kiah, Miles and Aaron first with @c_komz right now 1 day ago
- A new mine on #yorkepeninsula has added #fueltothefire for land use in SA. On now @c_komz talks with Anne Daw about a rally this Sat #sapol 1 day ago
- A new community dentistry clinic will be opened up @UniofAdelaide in 2016 and Professor Pascale Quester is telling @c_komz all about it. 1 day ago
- A new doco about #letterspatent will soon be released and directors Kim Mavromatis and Quentin Agius join @c_komz on the show #sapol #auspol 1 day ago
- Is 15 deaths each day from #alcohol enough to change our culture? Michael from @FAREAustralia speaking with @c_komz now on @radioadelaide 1 day ago