The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Up next we get into the mind of a surrealist artist who paints in hyper-realism, tune in! 3 hours ago
- The @auscouncilarts is hoping to attract a broader, more diverse range of artists. @auscouncilCEO joins @angusrandall to tell us more next. 3 hours ago
- RT @YWCAAdelaide: Heading in for the #FeministInsider with @angusrandall on @breakfast1015 on why you shouldn't look at 'those' nude photos 3 hours ago
- Is someone sharing a nude photo of Jennifer Lawrence just as bad as the person who stole it? we speak with our feminist insider next 3 hours ago
- In it's attempt to cut red tape for business is the government putting the environment at risk? hear all about the new plan next. 4 hours ago