The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- "The Clovelly Park toxic scare has brought to light the long-term consequences of industrial activities in residential areas" Clem McIntyre 1 day ago
- "We do need this magic bullet vaccine for malaria" Professor Brendon Crabb discussing his breakthrough treatment for malaria on air now 1 day ago
- Coming up @angusrandall and @c_komz will be joined by artist Lara Torr to find out about the BINGO Unit Riverland Road-trip. 2 days ago
- RT @angusrandall: You saw him in the @australian over the weekend, now hear him live. @Fossilcrox on @breakfast1015 soon! 2 days ago
- Been wondering what the results of the Indonesian Presidential elections could mean for Aust's relationship with Indonesia? Find out soon. 2 days ago