The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- @ 7.45 find out all about The Boxing Day Cup Jamboree at Bonython Park @angusrandall 20 hours ago
- Haydon Manning on the shifting sands of SA State Politics @angusrandall 21 hours ago
- Denmark has claimed the North Pole. Rosemary Rayfuse looks at International Law and the possible ramifications 21 hours ago
- Now on Breakfast. Dr Shakira Hussien on the possible motivations of Sydney Siege gunman @angusrandall 21 hours ago
- @ 7.15 Dr Shakira Hussein on the possible motivations of Sydney Siege gunamn Man Haron Monis @angusrandall 21 hours ago