The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- On now, @Matthew_Reilly on his new book The Great Zoo of China. @angusrandall 16 hours ago
- On now, @breakfast1015 's @Penmonicus with all the latest tunes. @angusrandall 16 hours ago
- Up next, @indaily 's @Bension1 on the #abccuts. @angusrandall #OurABC 17 hours ago
- Up next, Envoy Alan Staines of @PostventionAus on the organisation's new key resource. @angusrandall 17 hours ago
- On now, @TammyMLC on politicians' fresh interest in potential reform for the issue of medicinal cannabis. @angusrandall 17 hours ago