The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Don't miss this one! Talented Barossa Valley roots/folk/blues artist @samjbrittain is in studio with @c_komz for a chat and some tunes. 20 hours ago
- Get out & enjoy the weather before it gets so hot you contemplate moving. @KateDrinkwater & @c_komz have some ideas for your weekend. 21 hours ago
- Fatal shootings in Queensland show #Australia is not immune to lethal police force. @c_komz is w/ @BondUniversity Criminonolgy Professor 21 hours ago
- Don't get swindled this silly season. Tune in now, @c_komz and our @choiceaustralia correspondent are talking #Christmas rip-offs. 21 hours ago
- #marriagequality legislation was introduced to the Senate by @DavidLeyonhjelm. To discuss the move, @c_komz is w/ SA Covenor of @AMEQUALITY 22 hours ago