The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- Land rights laws in jeopardy again @c_komz w QC & former Minster for Aboriginal Affairs Ian Viner now 1 day ago
- Do you know your rights as a tenant? On air now @Choice_news @c_komz 1 day ago
- Fondest memory of#Halloween? Tell us on 08 8313 5000 or tweet us 1 day ago
- Direct Action #climate plan is passed through the Senate. Hear more from @Nick_Xenophon & @healthy_climate 1 day ago
- Find out more about how Brits are reacting to troops getting out of Afghanistan @c_komz w Uk correspondent Dermot Symth 1 day ago