The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- This weekend, @InkPotArts Youth Ensemble will perform Angela Betzien's award winning play. @c_komz chats to director & project manager, next 7 hours ago
- This year is #WWIcentenary and @c_komz is with author Russel Robinson to hear some forgotten #WWI stories. Coming up on Breakfast! 8 hours ago
- The CEO of @beyondblue joins @c_komz next, to discuss their new 'Invisible Discriminator' campaign, highlighting subtle racism in Australia. 9 hours ago
- Next, @c_komz is with @RuralDoctorsAus Director to find out why @JuliaGillard's rural telehealth plan hasn't lived up to expectations. 9 hours ago
- Good morning! We've got @c_komz stepping in for an under the weather @angusrandall. He's got your world news headlines. Tune in now! 9 hours ago