The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- All abt Mrs Harris' shop, an arty gem in the inner west - soon #summerbreakfast - @EmmaHackArtist after 830 @seanlikesbacon @radioadelaide 1 hour ago
- RT @Diagonalec: @BehoovingMoving @breakfast1015 Good show.Just use Dutch textbooks, Australia. And ditch the mandatory helmet law. Plastic… 2 hours ago
- Great prize, y not subscribe? Join @seanlikesbacon with @BehoovingMoving in a moment for all things bike architecture http://t.co/9hnKGa4t43 2 hours ago
- RT @BehoovingMoving: Me, on architecture/bikes on the radio 30mins from now. Listen live: radio.adelaide.edu.au @breakfast1015 @EmmaHackA… 2 hours ago
- Morning, more fun on #summerbreakfast today - @BehoovingMoving @EmmaHackArtist and Jo Harris of Mrs Harris' Shop joining @seanlikesbacon 3 hours ago