The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- Coming up, we've got a treat for you! @PlutoJonze plus surprise special guest... Tune in for some sweet tunes 17 hours ago
- He's a military surgeon, but can he handle the fight to be next Lord Mayor? @angusrandall is about to chat to candidate Michael Henningsen 17 hours ago
- Coming up, we'll be reflecting on the late #GoughWhitlam - his political career and his legacy 17 hours ago
- What's gone wrong with The Wallabies this season? @tseagrim joins @angusrandall next to discuss who will replace Ewen McKenzie at the helm! 18 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: The @sfbg is no more, but you can read @breakfast1015 correspondent @iamtaylorkaplan on @SFWeekly 18 hours ago