The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- Queensland's Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs legislation is set for a High Court Challenge. The legislation has support... fb.me/3uYDMpHkl 7 hours ago
- With the breaking of an 80 day siege of the town of Amerli, could we see a turning in the battle against ISIS?... fb.me/6MS7ciJQC 10 hours ago
- Early today we spoke with @JohnBlaxland1 about the situation in Iraq and Syria with ISIS. listen to that interview bit.ly/1q4GYH3 11 hours ago
- What do you think Adelaide could look like in the future? Do you want to be a part of creating that image? @angusrandall speaks with the ACC 12 hours ago
- With web security awareness at its highest, how easy is it for someone to take you personal images? @angusrandall speaks with @paulgordon 12 hours ago