The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- A third of business owners in the northern suburbs fear that they will close following the shut of the Holden... fb.me/1jk1IJgdq 15 hours ago
- In yet another damning incident for the gun culture in America, police have shot and killed a man, in a Walmart,... fb.me/6OHYDFpl0 19 hours ago
- Frank Yamma, back from a tour of Canada and witha fresh album, is joining @angusrandall for a chat and tp share some songs soon. 20 hours ago
- One third of Northern suburbs businesses fear shutting down after Holden closes. @angusrandall speaks with Business SA soon 21 hours ago
- "Voluntary" transfers to Cambodia. Thats the governments plan, immigration Minister Scott Morrison has said. @SenatorHYoung joins us soon 21 hours ago