The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- On in 10, @UrbanCowStudio 's Mick Krieg and Jessamy Pollock to talk about their upcoming exhibition. @angusrandall 3 hours ago
- On now, @Penmonicus with all the latest on local duo Life In Letters. @angusrandall 3 hours ago
- Coming up after 8,Sandra Peake on worldwide sepsis infection research. @angusrandall 3 hours ago
- On now,@JohnSpoehr on SA unemployment. @angusrandall 3 hours ago
- Coming up after 7.30, @UniofAdelaide 's Manuel Solis on the @UN 's Sustainable Energy For All initiative. @angusrandall 4 hours ago