The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- Next, amazing local Blues artist, Cal Williams Jr., joins @c_komz for a chat about his album & upcoming gigs + a live tune or two. #music 18 hours ago
- Some amazing events to lure you out of city this w/end. @KateDrinkwater shares ideas with @c_komz (+ some for the city folk) #Adelaide 19 hours ago
- This week @TonyAbbottMHR proposed cutting the #renewableenergy target. A @unimelb Research Fellow discusses the potential impacts w/ @c_komz 19 hours ago
- Fundamental bias makes us think that what we do for love, you do for hate. Coming up, @JeremyGinges explains conflict motives to @c_komz 19 hours ago
- Workers in hospitals across #Adelaide will continue to strike over the next few days. @c_komz hears their concerns w/ Health Services Union. 20 hours ago