The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- #youngwritersfest @ 8.40am the National Young Writers' Festival with manager Sophie Byrne and artist Jane Howard @angusrandall @c_komz 3 days ago
- #citizen jury @ 8.10am Cyclists and motorists to sort conflict through citizen jury. We talk to facilitator Emily Jenke @angusrandall 3 days ago
- #subsatsea @ 7.45am will the subs be built in Adelaide? This and more in SA State politics with Haydon Manning @angusrandall 3 days ago
- #oralhealth The International Indigenous Oral Health Conference. Hear from organiser KOSTAS KAPELLAS and researcher RUI ARANTE @angusrandall 3 days ago
- #medicannabis @ 7.15am Do you thing cannabis should be a medical treatment? Listen to Vic AMA Pres Michael Bartone @angusrandall 3 days ago