This week on London Calling, Catherine Zengerer spoke to UK correspondent Dermot Smyth about the high-speed rail link from London to Birmingham, the rise in support for far right politics and Britain’s new superhero who still lives at home. But first, he gives us the latest details on the Cricket World Cup.
- "I tried to drum, and I got strongly worded letters from my neighbour" - The New Yorks talk how they got into music 17 hours ago
- In just a moment, local #rock band The New Yorks will join Jennie in studio to talk their inspirations and play a few songs 17 hours ago
- Tune in now to hear Conservation SA's call for a national emergency in Australia due to climate change "We need to treat this as a disaster" 17 hours ago
- "If people don't have enough water, they can sit there and quietly wilt and die, that's the danger" - Tune in to hear the dangers of heat 17 hours ago
- "People need to recognise 'I personally am at risk'... they too can succumb" - We hear from an expert on the dangers of rising tempereatures 17 hours ago