This week on London Calling, Catherine Zengerer spoke to UK correspondent Dermot Smyth about the high-speed rail link from London to Birmingham, the rise in support for far right politics and Britain’s new superhero who still lives at home. But first, he gives us the latest details on the Cricket World Cup.
- On Breakfast soon, @OxfamIndia CEO @nishaagrawal007 talks to @angusrandall about India's gender paradox. 12 hours ago
- Coming up, CEO Cheryl Axelby on how the reversal of cuts to legal aid will affect indigenous communities. @breakfast1015 13 hours ago
- Up next is Civil Societies. @breakfast1015 13 hours ago
- Coming up: civil societies, the Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement, and India's gender paradox. @breakfast1015 13 hours ago
- The Community Legal Services industry is celebrating the Federal Government’s back down on legal aid cuts, which... fb.me/7pbk6VpKs 1 day ago