As local government and residents lock horns with the state Government over its plans to sell the state’s South East forestry rights, the plan itself under goes a scrutiny by a federal committee in Mount Gambier. Various local businesses have expressed their concerns, but so far the Government appears to be unaffected and declined invitations to attend the inquiry meetings, thus further angering the local residents and business communities in MountGambier. Tom Changarathil spoke to Wattle Range Council Mayor, Peter Gandolfi, and asked him how many local people were directly affected by the Government’s plans, and what impact the plan will have on the area.
- So long for the week and thanks for your ears! We will be back on Monday. Have a grand weekend! 2 days ago
- A pop up exhibition 'Bad Girls: Into the Light' by artist Susanne Wegener gets the breakdown as she joins us in studio. 2 days ago
- Don't know what to do this weekend? @smurphys_world has you covered with this week's #WhatsOn guide. --- It's got mud in it... #justsayin'. 2 days ago
- #Movies! #Films! #MotionPictures! Who doesn't love the #silverscreen. We talk @DopeMovie and 'Bad Hair' with Chrissy Kavanagh next! 2 days ago
- The #news team are ready to go with another epic chapter in our hourly news series. Tune in to 101.5FM or miss the #drama! 2 days ago