As local government and residents lock horns with the state Government over its plans to sell the state’s South East forestry rights, the plan itself under goes a scrutiny by a federal committee in Mount Gambier. Various local businesses have expressed their concerns, but so far the Government appears to be unaffected and declined invitations to attend the inquiry meetings, thus further angering the local residents and business communities in MountGambier. Tom Changarathil spoke to Wattle Range Council Mayor, Peter Gandolfi, and asked him how many local people were directly affected by the Government’s plans, and what impact the plan will have on the area.
- Well, that's a wrap! What a great show. You can always listen back here: radioadelaide.org.au/audio-player/. See you next week! 1 day ago
- Joshua Warrior joins Ian in the studio to talk about his show tonight at @RhinoRoom1. He also talks about his trip to London! Join us! 1 day ago
- Janette and Alan Murray join us to talk about their new film Raw and how a vegan diet fuelled them through 366 marathons in 2013. 1 day ago
- In this hour: We talk to Alan and Janette Murray about their new film Raw and comedian Joshua Warrior who plans to head to London! 🇬🇧 1 day ago
- Up next: Tom Godfrey from @choiceaustralia chats about @Telstra's @NBN_Australia and the future of high speed internet in Australia. 📉 1 day ago