As local government and residents lock horns with the state Government over its plans to sell the state’s South East forestry rights, the plan itself under goes a scrutiny by a federal committee in Mount Gambier. Various local businesses have expressed their concerns, but so far the Government appears to be unaffected and declined invitations to attend the inquiry meetings, thus further angering the local residents and business communities in MountGambier. Tom Changarathil spoke to Wattle Range Council Mayor, Peter Gandolfi, and asked him how many local people were directly affected by the Government’s plans, and what impact the plan will have on the area.
- Magicians Jace Wonders and Scott Stunz joined us live in the studio this morning, hear the whole interview here: wp.me/p3qrJ1-TcF 2 days ago
- Up shortly, Jennie and Ian will be chatting with our movie guy @the_Blake_List about new movies #passengers and #xXx 2 days ago
- In a moment, we'll have a chat with @tomgodfreynews from @choiceaustralia about financial loans traps and how to avoid them 2 days ago
- @ 7:10 we'll be chatting with @deemadigan the uproar surrounding an #AustraliaDay billboard and the amazing campaign to reinstate it 2 days ago
- Up now, Jennie and Ian will be chatting with Rob Popplestone live from the @tourdownunder #bupachallenge 2 days ago