As local government and residents lock horns with the state Government over its plans to sell the state’s South East forestry rights, the plan itself under goes a scrutiny by a federal committee in Mount Gambier. Various local businesses have expressed their concerns, but so far the Government appears to be unaffected and declined invitations to attend the inquiry meetings, thus further angering the local residents and business communities in MountGambier. Tom Changarathil spoke to Wattle Range Council Mayor, Peter Gandolfi, and asked him how many local people were directly affected by the Government’s plans, and what impact the plan will have on the area.
- Coming up after 8.30 this morning, we speak with @LFRESHTHELION about what he's getting up to in Adelaide tonight. 1 month ago
- We're talking to @beneltham from @newmatilda about marginal seats. 1 month ago
- RT @loupascale: Balloons & flowers - what a gorgeous surprise for my last @breakfast1015 show. https://t.co/6JiJdPaut3 1 month ago
- Up next @MartinHaese will be talking upcoming developments in Adelaide! 1 month ago
- Tune in in 15 minutes for our interview with Paranormal Investigator @Allen_Tiller! 1 month ago