As local government and residents lock horns with the state Government over its plans to sell the state’s South East forestry rights, the plan itself under goes a scrutiny by a federal committee in Mount Gambier. Various local businesses have expressed their concerns, but so far the Government appears to be unaffected and declined invitations to attend the inquiry meetings, thus further angering the local residents and business communities in MountGambier. Tom Changarathil spoke to Wattle Range Council Mayor, Peter Gandolfi, and asked him how many local people were directly affected by the Government’s plans, and what impact the plan will have on the area.
- We have @damiancallinan and @pcalleja1 talk about The Wine Bluffs, playing at the @RoyalCroquetClu this #ADLfringe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Live in the studio - Liam and Oscar from #NeonTetra to talk about the new EP, and we'll play a brand new track here first! 2 days ago
- Listen live at bit.ly/1kVvsJW right now, or catch the podcast later on at radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf… twitter.com/jennielenman/s… 2 days ago
- Live from the #Movies - @Jacurtis95 gives his honest review of long-awaited sequel T2 : Trainspotting live on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Live chat with @SAUnions Joe Szakacs about the #penaltyrates cut - listen online here bit.ly/1kVvsJW… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago