As local government and residents lock horns with the state Government over its plans to sell the state’s South East forestry rights, the plan itself under goes a scrutiny by a federal committee in Mount Gambier. Various local businesses have expressed their concerns, but so far the Government appears to be unaffected and declined invitations to attend the inquiry meetings, thus further angering the local residents and business communities in MountGambier. Tom Changarathil spoke to Wattle Range Council Mayor, Peter Gandolfi, and asked him how many local people were directly affected by the Government’s plans, and what impact the plan will have on the area.
- Coming up, musician Cal Williams Jr with a live performance. @breakfast1015 2 days ago
- On next, @breakfast1015 's Jennie Lenman with all the weekend events. 2 days ago
- after 8 we are talking movies with Chrissy Kavanagh @radioadelaide 2 days ago
- Up next, Meryl Jenkins and Dave Heard from the SA Rangers Association on #WorldRangerDay . @breakfast1015 2 days ago
- Coming up, @KellyMLC on the passing of the Vulnerable Witnesses Bill. @breakfast1015 2 days ago