As local government and residents lock horns with the state Government over its plans to sell the state’s South East forestry rights, the plan itself under goes a scrutiny by a federal committee in Mount Gambier. Various local businesses have expressed their concerns, but so far the Government appears to be unaffected and declined invitations to attend the inquiry meetings, thus further angering the local residents and business communities in MountGambier. Tom Changarathil spoke to Wattle Range Council Mayor, Peter Gandolfi, and asked him how many local people were directly affected by the Government’s plans, and what impact the plan will have on the area.
- Live with @angusrandall is Jeremy Ryder, discussing his project Art By Prisoners and more, on @radioadelaide! 1 hour ago
- Coming up, Jeremy Ryder's annual exhibition Art By Prisoners is in full swing! Ryder joins us live with all the details, on @radioadelaide 1 hour ago
- On live, @Penmonicus joins us live in the studio with the latest in new music, including Sword & Sorcery, on @radioadelaide! 1 hour ago
- Coming up, @Penmonicus joins @angusrandall live in the studio talking all things new in music, on @radioadelaide! 1 hour ago
- Journalist @Bension1 from @indaily joins us now live in the studio talking State Government Minecraft plans and more, on @radioadelaide! 1 hour ago