Did you know that each time you step into a restaurant or a shop and buy a product or a meal, you are actually entering into a contract? This means there are some legal rights and duties on your part when you enter into this contract. While we like the sound of the rights we have, what about our duties? Usually we are aware of criminal law but are less familiar with private law. So what is private law, is it enforceable, how does it effect us, and who benefits from it? To answer some of these questions, Prof Charles Rickett, from the University of South Australia’s School of Law spoke to Tom Changarathil this morning, and Tom Asked Professor Rickett who looked after these laws.
- On live, local musician Paula Standing is performing some of her most heartfelt songs and explaining the meanings behind them. 8 hours ago
- Coming up, local musician Paula Standing joins @loupascale live in studio performing a song or two and discussing her upcoming album! 8 hours ago
- Want your latest Christmas Music hit? Our Music guru @Penmonicus is live and has it covered, on @radioadelaide 8 hours ago
- Coming up, @radioadelaide Music guru @Penmonicus is live in studio discussing the latest in Music, specifically Christmas Music! 8 hours ago
- On live, @indaily Business editor Leanne Nicholson discusses the amount of money SA shoppers are expected to spend over Christmas and more! 8 hours ago