Did you know that each time you step into a restaurant or a shop and buy a product or a meal, you are actually entering into a contract? This means there are some legal rights and duties on your part when you enter into this contract. While we like the sound of the rights we have, what about our duties? Usually we are aware of criminal law but are less familiar with private law. So what is private law, is it enforceable, how does it effect us, and who benefits from it? To answer some of these questions, Prof Charles Rickett, from the University of South Australia’s School of Law spoke to Tom Changarathil this morning, and Tom Asked Professor Rickett who looked after these laws.
- Are you a mum? You'll want to tune in! @Morgan_Burley speaks to Constance Hall! #queensofconstance #LikeAQueen #AmazingMum #101.5FM 14 hours ago
- We have @JenLush1 from new music venue 'Stone Pony' in Willunga chatting with @jennielenman live in the studio now! Make sure you tune in. 1 day ago
- Tune into 101.5fm, we have Brendan De Paor-Moore in studio chatting with @jennielenman about Anti-Poverty Week and more! #antipovertyweek 1 day ago
- We're speaking with @iamtaylorkaplan about the latest in the US. Tune in now! 1 day ago
- TV hit #StrangerThings is the focus of an upcoming Espionage Gallery exhibition in Adelaide. 4 local #artists join us in studio to discuss 2 days ago