Did you know that each time you step into a restaurant or a shop and buy a product or a meal, you are actually entering into a contract? This means there are some legal rights and duties on your part when you enter into this contract. While we like the sound of the rights we have, what about our duties? Usually we are aware of criminal law but are less familiar with private law. So what is private law, is it enforceable, how does it effect us, and who benefits from it? To answer some of these questions, Prof Charles Rickett, from the University of South Australia’s School of Law spoke to Tom Changarathil this morning, and Tom Asked Professor Rickett who looked after these laws.
- Coming up after 8.30 this morning, we speak with @LFRESHTHELION about what he's getting up to in Adelaide tonight. 5 days ago
- We're talking to @beneltham from @newmatilda about marginal seats. 6 days ago
- RT @loupascale: Balloons & flowers - what a gorgeous surprise for my last @breakfast1015 show. https://t.co/6JiJdPaut3 6 days ago
- Up next @MartinHaese will be talking upcoming developments in Adelaide! 6 days ago
- Tune in in 15 minutes for our interview with Paranormal Investigator @Allen_Tiller! 1 week ago