Did you know that each time you step into a restaurant or a shop and buy a product or a meal, you are actually entering into a contract? This means there are some legal rights and duties on your part when you enter into this contract. While we like the sound of the rights we have, what about our duties? Usually we are aware of criminal law but are less familiar with private law. So what is private law, is it enforceable, how does it effect us, and who benefits from it? To answer some of these questions, Prof Charles Rickett, from the University of South Australia’s School of Law spoke to Tom Changarathil this morning, and Tom Asked Professor Rickett who looked after these laws.
- coming up, an Iranian singer "Mohsen Namjoo" is coming Adelaide for first time @OfficialMNamjoo 5 hours ago
- coming up this morning, radio Adelaide's new show that called "Adelaide's Heaps good" @radioadelaide 5 hours ago
- Exciting for Fringe? let's hear more from @adelaide_fringe 5 hours ago
- coming up, an ancient fossil has been found @DGarciaBellido 6 hours ago
- coming up this morning,new contact lens screen@UniversitySA 6 hours ago