Did you know that each time you step into a restaurant or a shop and buy a product or a meal, you are actually entering into a contract? This means there are some legal rights and duties on your part when you enter into this contract. While we like the sound of the rights we have, what about our duties? Usually we are aware of criminal law but are less familiar with private law. So what is private law, is it enforceable, how does it effect us, and who benefits from it? To answer some of these questions, Prof Charles Rickett, from the University of South Australia’s School of Law spoke to Tom Changarathil this morning, and Tom Asked Professor Rickett who looked after these laws.
- Magicians Jace Wonders and Scott Stunz joined us live in the studio this morning, hear the whole interview here: wp.me/p3qrJ1-TcF 2 days ago
- Up shortly, Jennie and Ian will be chatting with our movie guy @the_Blake_List about new movies #passengers and #xXx 2 days ago
- In a moment, we'll have a chat with @tomgodfreynews from @choiceaustralia about financial loans traps and how to avoid them 2 days ago
- @ 7:10 we'll be chatting with @deemadigan the uproar surrounding an #AustraliaDay billboard and the amazing campaign to reinstate it 2 days ago
- Up now, Jennie and Ian will be chatting with Rob Popplestone live from the @tourdownunder #bupachallenge 2 days ago