The health of the Murray has suffered another set back, when news broke late last week that the State government has asked the Federal Government for more time to remove flow regulators in the Goolwa Channel. The regulators near Clayton and Currency Creek were built in 2009 as an emergency drought measure to help curb soil acidification. Di Bell from the River Lakes and Coorong action group joined us on the line, and Catherine Zengerer asked her when the deadline was for the removal.
- Dusty will also be performing two Chris Cornell covers! 1 day ago
- Dusty Lee is in the studio to talk about his upcoming performance at Loud Love celebrating the music of Chris Cornell. Listen now! 1 day ago
- Need more budget? We hear from @choiceaustralia about the budget and how to find a good find in the end of financial year sales! 1 day ago
- If you want to read more about the budget, visit the official link here: statebudget.sa.gov.au. #StateBudget #SouthAustralia 1 day ago
- It's time to talk budget. @RobManwaring joins us to dissect the #StateBudget for 2017/18 and it will affect South Australians. Listen Now. 1 day ago