The health of the Murray has suffered another set back, when news broke late last week that the State government has asked the Federal Government for more time to remove flow regulators in the Goolwa Channel. The regulators near Clayton and Currency Creek were built in 2009 as an emergency drought measure to help curb soil acidification. Di Bell from the River Lakes and Coorong action group joined us on the line, and Catherine Zengerer asked her when the deadline was for the removal.
- Keen to know why your voice drops talking to 'the ladies'? @Fossilcrox explains this and Neanderthal diets in 10 mins - tune into 101.5FM! 21 hours ago
- Coming up soon, we speak with Dr Joanna Hartnett from @Sydney_Uni about St John's Wort and the effect it is having in treating depression! 21 hours ago
- Coming up at 7:15am; @loupascale speaks with Prof. Tracey Wade from @ANGInitiative about the link between anorexia and genetics. 22 hours ago
- John Flanagan is playing some live music in studio shortly! 6 days ago
- Bek Elliot from @MakingOfs is going to give us the full review of autobiographical film Eddie the Eagle. 6 days ago