The health of the Murray has suffered another set back, when news broke late last week that the State government has asked the Federal Government for more time to remove flow regulators in the Goolwa Channel. The regulators near Clayton and Currency Creek were built in 2009 as an emergency drought measure to help curb soil acidification. Di Bell from the River Lakes and Coorong action group joined us on the line, and Catherine Zengerer asked her when the deadline was for the removal.
- Funny man and whisky extraordinaire Alan Anderson is in town for the Fringe - listen for some tips on identifying... fb.me/2ZaVhSwjX 2 days ago
- There's a carp FRENZY, help contribute to restoring Lake Bonney at Barmera, snag some big fish and win some... fb.me/1OovpbYVT 2 days ago
- "Every whisky is a good morning whisky" @whiskycomedian 2 days ago
- Talking all about carp - get into the Carp Frenzy at Lake Bonney next month sacarpfrenzy.net http://t.co/ydioZ221Ck 2 days ago
- RT @c_komz: The CEO of @ACOSS @cassandragoldie joins me on @breakfast1015 to talk #Welfare next 2 days ago