The health of the Murray has suffered another set back, when news broke late last week that the State government has asked the Federal Government for more time to remove flow regulators in the Goolwa Channel. The regulators near Clayton and Currency Creek were built in 2009 as an emergency drought measure to help curb soil acidification. Di Bell from the River Lakes and Coorong action group joined us on the line, and Catherine Zengerer asked her when the deadline was for the removal.
- How do you successfully market a good bottle of wine? Professor Larry Lockshin dropped by this morning to tell us... fb.me/7Fpw1Lmu1 11 hours ago
- Stay tuned to hear the musical stylings of Colin Marshall. Catch him this Saturday at the Festival of Now. #MentalHealthWeek2015 11 hours ago
- NOW: Louise talks with @steve_ellen about how performers deal with #anxiety in their profession. 12 hours ago
- Coming up next: Tim O'Connor from @OzRefugeeCounc talks to Louise about the decision to process all asylum seekers on #Nauru this week. 13 hours ago
- Good morning, #Adelaide! Today's show looks at US gun laws, Nauru, plenty of arts news and performances and a bit of sports news! Tune in! 14 hours ago