The health of the Murray has suffered another set back, when news broke late last week that the State government has asked the Federal Government for more time to remove flow regulators in the Goolwa Channel. The regulators near Clayton and Currency Creek were built in 2009 as an emergency drought measure to help curb soil acidification. Di Bell from the River Lakes and Coorong action group joined us on the line, and Catherine Zengerer asked her when the deadline was for the removal.
- Coming up, @_PHAA_ President Heather Yeatman on the #TPPA . @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- Up next, @MartinHaese on the #Hindley Street fire. @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- Up next, @ShelterSa 's Executive Director Alice Clark on new plans for a homeless-friendly precinct in Adelaide's CBD. @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- Up next, the latest #UK news with our correspondent. @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- Coming up this morning, #London Calling, @ShelterSa 's new plan, and the Hindley Street fire. @breakfast1015 1 day ago