The health of the Murray has suffered another set back, when news broke late last week that the State government has asked the Federal Government for more time to remove flow regulators in the Goolwa Channel. The regulators near Clayton and Currency Creek were built in 2009 as an emergency drought measure to help curb soil acidification. Di Bell from the River Lakes and Coorong action group joined us on the line, and Catherine Zengerer asked her when the deadline was for the removal.
- Coming up after 8.30 this morning, we speak with @LFRESHTHELION about what he's getting up to in Adelaide tonight. 1 day ago
- We're talking to @beneltham from @newmatilda about marginal seats. 2 days ago
- RT @loupascale: Balloons & flowers - what a gorgeous surprise for my last @breakfast1015 show. https://t.co/6JiJdPaut3 2 days ago
- Up next @MartinHaese will be talking upcoming developments in Adelaide! 2 days ago
- Tune in in 15 minutes for our interview with Paranormal Investigator @Allen_Tiller! 1 week ago