The health of the Murray has suffered another set back, when news broke late last week that the State government has asked the Federal Government for more time to remove flow regulators in the Goolwa Channel. The regulators near Clayton and Currency Creek were built in 2009 as an emergency drought measure to help curb soil acidification. Di Bell from the River Lakes and Coorong action group joined us on the line, and Catherine Zengerer asked her when the deadline was for the removal.
- Poets from the Wide Open Road are in studio to discuss the #AnzacCentenary and Australia's war history 2 days ago
- Find out what's happening in #Adelaide this #weekend, next on Brekky! 2 days ago
- Next on Brekky: @UniofAdelaide researcher will tell us how #liver #disease is not just alcohol related, #diet plays a big role too 2 days ago
- On now, the Fed Govt has wrapped up #Workplace #AgeDiscrimination survey, confirming that 1/4 over 50 affected #auspol 2 days ago
- On Brekky this hour: #AgeDiscrimination in the workplace and how diet impacts the liver 2 days ago