The health of the Murray has suffered another set back, when news broke late last week that the State government has asked the Federal Government for more time to remove flow regulators in the Goolwa Channel. The regulators near Clayton and Currency Creek were built in 2009 as an emergency drought measure to help curb soil acidification. Di Bell from the River Lakes and Coorong action group joined us on the line, and Catherine Zengerer asked her when the deadline was for the removal.
- RT @angusrandall: Is @JacquiLambie fighting a non-existent threat. Talking Sharia Law on ?@breakfast1015 #auspol 44 minutes ago
- RT @angusrandall: A happy 40th to @JohnButlerTrio this morning. Celebrating w/ Zebra on @breakfast1015 now. 44 minutes ago
- After 730 @angusrandall we'll be chatting @JacquiLambie and #ShariaLaw with @utsnewsroom Islamic law expert. Don't miss it. 58 minutes ago
- After 7 @angusrandall will be speaking to US correspondent @iamtaylorkaplan about #Scientology and who might be the new #DailyShow host. 1 hour ago
- Good morning. Interesting show with @angusrandall.Talking Sharia law and mental health. After 8 we'll hve some live music to start your day. 1 hour ago