The health of the Murray has suffered another set back, when news broke late last week that the State government has asked the Federal Government for more time to remove flow regulators in the Goolwa Channel. The regulators near Clayton and Currency Creek were built in 2009 as an emergency drought measure to help curb soil acidification. Di Bell from the River Lakes and Coorong action group joined us on the line, and Catherine Zengerer asked her when the deadline was for the removal.
- Coming up, musician Cal Williams Jr with a live performance. @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- On next, @breakfast1015 's Jennie Lenman with all the weekend events. 1 day ago
- after 8 we are talking movies with Chrissy Kavanagh @radioadelaide 1 day ago
- Up next, Meryl Jenkins and Dave Heard from the SA Rangers Association on #WorldRangerDay . @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- Coming up, @KellyMLC on the passing of the Vulnerable Witnesses Bill. @breakfast1015 1 day ago