The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- coming up allthe latest in science with Rohan from RadioAdelaide101.5FM's Subatomic @angusrandall 1 hour ago
- Rob Manwaring on South Australian politics @angusrandall 2 hours ago
- Victim Support Service Chief Executive Julian Roffe talks to @angusrandall about SA Govt Domestic Viiolence Protection Bill 2 hours ago
- Coming up Julian Roffe from @VictimSSsa talks the Domestic Violence Bill w/ @angusrandall #saparli 3 hours ago
- coming up shortly @ChrisBrunner20 on #ukelection2015 3 hours ago