The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- RT @davidheth: For those in the City of Churches: I'll be on @radioadelaide in a few minutes talking about #Medicare payments outsourcing #… 1 day ago
- Good Morning Adelaide, coming up...privatising Medicare, innovative technology and we talk the 8th Anniversary of National Apology Day. 1 day ago
- Vonda Last is in studio warming up to play her best Indigenous music. 2 days ago
- After the news we will be hearing about Young South Australian of the Year, Arman Abrahimzadeh, about his domestic violence foundation. 2 days ago
- The Electoral Commission is undergoing a review and Dr Rob Manwaring is up next to fill you in. 2 days ago