The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- John Baker is holding a guitar.. a #tune is on the way 12 hours ago
- John Baker from @thebakersuite is in studio talking about life as a muso! 12 hours ago
- Artistic director Andy Packer is filling us in on the arts funding restructure now #slingsby #atssa 13 hours ago
- Russel Brand: comedian, political commentator, author and much, much more features in @thebigissue 13 hours ago
- We talk #paythewriters with @WakeinFright now! 13 hours ago