The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- It's the last week of History Month - check out all the exciting events they have left on their site,... fb.me/31EiLlczM 2 days ago
- Check out the movies on offer this week radio.adelaide.edu.au/movies-with-ch… fb.me/4hCNb260c 2 days ago
- Only one week left of the About Time @historyfestival - listen in now to hear about some of the last events to get to! 2 days ago
- Make sure you check out @comeoutfestival starting today down at Elder Park 2 days ago
- We're speaking to the Refugee Action Coalition shortly on how the Royal Commission into Child Sex Abuse could look into detention centres 2 days ago