The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- We have @damiancallinan and @pcalleja1 talk about The Wine Bluffs, playing at the @RoyalCroquetClu this #ADLfringe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- Live in the studio - Liam and Oscar from #NeonTetra to talk about the new EP, and we'll play a brand new track here first! 5 hours ago
- Listen live at bit.ly/1kVvsJW right now, or catch the podcast later on at radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf… twitter.com/jennielenman/s… 6 hours ago
- Live from the #Movies - @Jacurtis95 gives his honest review of long-awaited sequel T2 : Trainspotting live on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Live chat with @SAUnions Joe Szakacs about the #penaltyrates cut - listen online here bit.ly/1kVvsJW… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago