The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- Coming up: Ian speaks to @LazyEyeBlues! #Blues #Music Tune in 101.5FM soon! 1 week ago
- Ian is currently speaking with Dr Aaron Martin from @unimelb about #youthvoters and the importance of #voting #ausvotes #auspol2016 101.5FM 1 week ago
- Today is #NationalWalkSafelyToSchoolDay. Coming up, Ian will be speaking to CEO of Pedestrian Council of Australia, Harold Scruby! 101.5FM! 1 week ago
- We're talking State politics and the latest railway proposal with Hayden Manning! 1 week ago
- Ever thought about delaying your child from starting school? Hear the facts up next to help make your decision. 1 week ago