The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- The Big Issue's annual 'Fiction Edition' has landed! We'll take a sneak peak at this celebration of Australian fictional writing at 7:45am 3 hours ago
- That's all we have time for on #Brekkie this morning! You can listen back to all our podcasts radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf…. 1 day ago
- RT @Naomi_keyte: Heading into @radioadelaide to have a chat about and a play some songs off the new album #melaleuca 1 day ago
- Local singer songwriter @Naomi_keyte is live in studio to play some sweet tunes and have a chat! 1 day ago
- RT @davidebailey: Thanks @breakfast1015 for having me on your show talking about #VR and mind manipulation. radio.adelaide.edu.au/can-we-be-mani… 1 day ago