The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- Next, Adelaide Musician Thomas Williams will be giving us a performance live in the studio. @Lapelcelery 12 hours ago
- We are catching up with Lord Mayor Haese to talk about the Council's Live Music Action Plan. 12 hours ago
- Up next, Melissa Cranenburgh from @thebigissue will be talking about their latest issue. 13 hours ago
- Wills Logue is having a chat with Louise about what SHineSA is doing for World Aids Day. 13 hours ago
- Joining us soon is @ClaireTatyzo from @YWCAAdelaide in to talk about the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence. 13 hours ago