The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- Another show wrapped for Thursday 30th of March - catch all our interviews on our website bit.ly/1fbcoZZ 14 hours ago
- We spoke to @jamesjmarlowe, the director of @playgoeswrongau, about how to plan out a show that doesn't go accordin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- Artistic Director Philippe Platel chats with @jennielenman about the @AFdAdelaide Film festival opening tonight! 14 hours ago
- The latest #Science! news, with Assoc. Prof Paul Willis, @Fossilcrox from @RiAus. We're talking dinosaur footprints… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- SA Labor under fire - Political analyst @HRManning joins us live to discuss the #AEMO report, and Frances Bedford's resignation 15 hours ago