The first thing that jumps to mind when thinking about peppermint is fresh breath. However, a new study from the University of Adelaide shows for the first time that peppermint can help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The research features in a paper published this week in the international journal of Pain, and Doctor Stuart Briely from the University joined Jess Wingard to talk about peppermints healing properties. Jess asked Dr, Brierley what directed his research towards peppermint.
- Well, that's a wrap! What a great show. You can always listen back here: radioadelaide.org.au/audio-player/. See you next week! 9 hours ago
- Joshua Warrior joins Ian in the studio to talk about his show tonight at @RhinoRoom1. He also talks about his trip to London! Join us! 9 hours ago
- Janette and Alan Murray join us to talk about their new film Raw and how a vegan diet fuelled them through 366 marathons in 2013. 10 hours ago
- In this hour: We talk to Alan and Janette Murray about their new film Raw and comedian Joshua Warrior who plans to head to London! 🇬🇧 10 hours ago
- Up next: Tom Godfrey from @choiceaustralia chats about @Telstra's @NBN_Australia and the future of high speed internet in Australia. 📉 10 hours ago