Have the good things that Mike Rann has achieved as Premier been forgotten? Have his achievements been overshadowed by the Chantelois allegations and the recent arrest of an MP over Child Pornography? The News Ltd. has called for a Leadership Spill within the State Labor Party, and suggested Mike Rann stand down as Premier. Also dogging the Premier is the new Adelaide Hospital and the arguments about the Adelaide Oval redevelopment. Tom Changarathil spoke to Matt Agius for his unique look at these and other political issues.
- Will a rise in the number of fur seals in the Coorong lead to a cull? radio.adelaide.edu.au/in-for-the-cul… fb.me/tOYfypuD 19 hours ago
- Band members from The Dunes are in the studio speaking with Ian Newton 21 hours ago
- We're talking films with Bec Elliott from Behind the Screens 21 hours ago
- Having a chat about all things all things #naidoc week 22 hours ago
- Time for a re-think on mandatory helmet laws? Speaking about an optional helmet ride this weekend soon @FreeCyclists http://t.co/rHkLhNAGpv 22 hours ago