Have the good things that Mike Rann has achieved as Premier been forgotten? Have his achievements been overshadowed by the Chantelois allegations and the recent arrest of an MP over Child Pornography? The News Ltd. has called for a Leadership Spill within the State Labor Party, and suggested Mike Rann stand down as Premier. Also dogging the Premier is the new Adelaide Hospital and the arguments about the Adelaide Oval redevelopment. Tom Changarathil spoke to Matt Agius for his unique look at these and other political issues.
- Another show wrapped for Thursday 30th of March - catch all our interviews on our website bit.ly/1fbcoZZ 12 hours ago
- We spoke to @jamesjmarlowe, the director of @playgoeswrongau, about how to plan out a show that doesn't go accordin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Artistic Director Philippe Platel chats with @jennielenman about the @AFdAdelaide Film festival opening tonight! 12 hours ago
- The latest #Science! news, with Assoc. Prof Paul Willis, @Fossilcrox from @RiAus. We're talking dinosaur footprints… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- SA Labor under fire - Political analyst @HRManning joins us live to discuss the #AEMO report, and Frances Bedford's resignation 13 hours ago