Have the good things that Mike Rann has achieved as Premier been forgotten? Have his achievements been overshadowed by the Chantelois allegations and the recent arrest of an MP over Child Pornography? The News Ltd. has called for a Leadership Spill within the State Labor Party, and suggested Mike Rann stand down as Premier. Also dogging the Premier is the new Adelaide Hospital and the arguments about the Adelaide Oval redevelopment. Tom Changarathil spoke to Matt Agius for his unique look at these and other political issues.
- Comedian, @TheClaireHooper will be live on air in a moment to have a chat about her Fringe show, School Camp. 13 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: Yes people, #Ebola is still a thing. And it may be mutating into something more worrying. We find out what can be done on… 13 hours ago
- Up next we're talking about the #Transpacificagreement with Associate professor Lynn Kemp. @cphce_unsw 14 hours ago
- Good morning listeners. plenty on today's show with @angusrandall. #US correspondent @iamtaylorkaplan is up next. 15 hours ago
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/more-childcare… 1 day ago