Have the good things that Mike Rann has achieved as Premier been forgotten? Have his achievements been overshadowed by the Chantelois allegations and the recent arrest of an MP over Child Pornography? The News Ltd. has called for a Leadership Spill within the State Labor Party, and suggested Mike Rann stand down as Premier. Also dogging the Premier is the new Adelaide Hospital and the arguments about the Adelaide Oval redevelopment. Tom Changarathil spoke to Matt Agius for his unique look at these and other political issues.
- As the Daw Park veterans mental health ward closes another opens in Glenside. President Michael Benyk of the... fb.me/7vIPCqDdy 18 hours ago
- Food posters, children's books and comics! @LumsdenGlenn draws it all #SALA 18 hours ago
- Craig Wilkins talks SA's future in nuclear waste #ConversationSA 19 hours ago
- The Other-others think outside the square when it comes to #architecture. Dr Jo Russell-Clarke is going to explain! @theplanradio 19 hours ago
- Can #Glenside become a place of refuge for veterans? Angus speaks with the Vietnam Veteran Association President next. #saparli 19 hours ago