Have the good things that Mike Rann has achieved as Premier been forgotten? Have his achievements been overshadowed by the Chantelois allegations and the recent arrest of an MP over Child Pornography? The News Ltd. has called for a Leadership Spill within the State Labor Party, and suggested Mike Rann stand down as Premier. Also dogging the Premier is the new Adelaide Hospital and the arguments about the Adelaide Oval redevelopment. Tom Changarathil spoke to Matt Agius for his unique look at these and other political issues.
- Coming up, @_PHAA_ President Heather Yeatman on the #TPPA . @breakfast1015 22 hours ago
- Up next, @MartinHaese on the #Hindley Street fire. @breakfast1015 23 hours ago
- Up next, @ShelterSa 's Executive Director Alice Clark on new plans for a homeless-friendly precinct in Adelaide's CBD. @breakfast1015 23 hours ago
- Up next, the latest #UK news with our correspondent. @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- Coming up this morning, #London Calling, @ShelterSa 's new plan, and the Hindley Street fire. @breakfast1015 1 day ago