Have the good things that Mike Rann has achieved as Premier been forgotten? Have his achievements been overshadowed by the Chantelois allegations and the recent arrest of an MP over Child Pornography? The News Ltd. has called for a Leadership Spill within the State Labor Party, and suggested Mike Rann stand down as Premier. Also dogging the Premier is the new Adelaide Hospital and the arguments about the Adelaide Oval redevelopment. Tom Changarathil spoke to Matt Agius for his unique look at these and other political issues.
- Coming up after 8.30 this morning, we speak with @LFRESHTHELION about what he's getting up to in Adelaide tonight. 1 month ago
- We're talking to @beneltham from @newmatilda about marginal seats. 1 month ago
- RT @loupascale: Balloons & flowers - what a gorgeous surprise for my last @breakfast1015 show. https://t.co/6JiJdPaut3 1 month ago
- Up next @MartinHaese will be talking upcoming developments in Adelaide! 1 month ago
- Tune in in 15 minutes for our interview with Paranormal Investigator @Allen_Tiller! 1 month ago