Have the good things that Mike Rann has achieved as Premier been forgotten? Have his achievements been overshadowed by the Chantelois allegations and the recent arrest of an MP over Child Pornography? The News Ltd. has called for a Leadership Spill within the State Labor Party, and suggested Mike Rann stand down as Premier. Also dogging the Premier is the new Adelaide Hospital and the arguments about the Adelaide Oval redevelopment. Tom Changarathil spoke to Matt Agius for his unique look at these and other political issues.
- American comedian @EddieIfft is back in Australia at the fringe this year! Tune in to here all about his latest show with our @kvitkabecker. 18 hours ago
- We have LIVE Author Craig Silvey and Director Rachel Perkins at @JasperJonesFilm in the studio for the new film adaption of 'Jasper Jones'! 18 hours ago
- Ready to be supplied some juicy tunes? LIVE we are listening to songs from @angelaskujins, @Oscarkeysung and @HTMLflowers! 18 hours ago
- Are you a BBQ King? Tell us your take on 'In Vitro Meats' as we are joined with Clive Phillips to venture more into the topic! 19 hours ago
- Tune in soon to hear what political intrigue is happening with the New Zealand Opposition Party and the Maori Party with @95bFM! 19 hours ago