Have the good things that Mike Rann has achieved as Premier been forgotten? Have his achievements been overshadowed by the Chantelois allegations and the recent arrest of an MP over Child Pornography? The News Ltd. has called for a Leadership Spill within the State Labor Party, and suggested Mike Rann stand down as Premier. Also dogging the Premier is the new Adelaide Hospital and the arguments about the Adelaide Oval redevelopment. Tom Changarathil spoke to Matt Agius for his unique look at these and other political issues.
- Are we doing enough to safeguard our food supply and production in a changing climate?... fb.me/3NEWDrwxp 2 days ago
- Sarah Gousse joined us for some fun this morning - catch her show tomorrow night... fb.me/1IUHQnOoa 2 days ago
- Speaking with David Bradbury about his new doco-drama on the Vietnam War, The Crater, just after this track 2 days ago
- What will climate change do to Australia's food supply and our food production? Find out shortly @unimelb @PICCCnews 2 days ago
- Apparently we need to house a new Canberra every YEAR in Australia. At least it's not actually another Canberra @TheAusInstitute 2 days ago