Have the good things that Mike Rann has achieved as Premier been forgotten? Have his achievements been overshadowed by the Chantelois allegations and the recent arrest of an MP over Child Pornography? The News Ltd. has called for a Leadership Spill within the State Labor Party, and suggested Mike Rann stand down as Premier. Also dogging the Premier is the new Adelaide Hospital and the arguments about the Adelaide Oval redevelopment. Tom Changarathil spoke to Matt Agius for his unique look at these and other political issues.
- The Wide Open Road is back this Saturday in search of the Great Beauty. @KTArguile joins @angusrandall in the studio shortly. 18 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: To say it's been a big week in footy is an understatement. @tseagrim talks #Malthouse on @breakfast1015 after the news. 19 hours ago
- .@wildernessSA Director Peter Owen has called for an end to #BP Oil Drilling in the Great Australian Bight and speaks to @angusrandall soon 19 hours ago
- .@RenewAdelaide's General Manager Lily Jacobs will be joining @angusrandall shortly to discuss their funding and upcoming projects. 19 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: After the news on @breakfast1015 - Dream Time stories may reveal more about our history than first realised. @AboriginalA… 20 hours ago