It has been 225 years since America gained its independence from England, and in our regular interview, Mark Boyd talks about the Royal Wedding and how it’s affecting people in the United States: Wedding Planners, Caterers, Dresses and Hairstyles; and why the Obama’s weren’t invited. Tom Changarathil asked Mark if America was gripped by “Royal Wedding Fever”.
- This morning, we chatted with Cheryl Saunders AO about the recent Uluru summit. Listen back here radioadelaide.org.au/2017/05/29/pro… 5 hours ago
- Nicole O'Rielley from Publicly Private joined us this morning and performed 2 beautiful songs, listen back here radioadelaide.org.au/2017/05/29/pub… 6 hours ago
- RMagic mushrooms safest drug? Dr. Julaine Allan joined us this morning to talk about the recent Global Drug Survey radioadelaide.org.au/2017/05/29/are… 8 hours ago
- Thanks for listening Adelaide, tune back in tomorrow for another jam packed show, enjoy your day! https://t.co/qJnK1wU3WU 9 hours ago
- We have the phenomenal Nicole O'Reilley from Publicly Private Cabaret show live in studio! Tune in now to hear her perform 🎼 10 hours ago