It has been 225 years since America gained its independence from England, and in our regular interview, Mark Boyd talks about the Royal Wedding and how it’s affecting people in the United States: Wedding Planners, Caterers, Dresses and Hairstyles; and why the Obama’s weren’t invited. Tom Changarathil asked Mark if America was gripped by “Royal Wedding Fever”.
- You might be sick of hearing about the #choppergate scandal, but we ask the important questions about parliamentary entitlements up next. 17 minutes ago
- Good morning listeners! Coming up on #Brekkie we discuss Parliamentry Entitlements, submarines and #sport. Tune in! We're here until 9. 54 minutes ago
- RT @angusrandall: It's gonna be a good day, @neilnunes1 is reading the @BBCNews on @breakfast1015! 54 minutes ago
- As the Daw Park veterans mental health ward closes another opens in Glenside. President Michael Benyk of the... fb.me/7vIPCqDdy 22 hours ago
- Food posters, children's books and comics! @LumsdenGlenn draws it all #SALA 22 hours ago