It has been 225 years since America gained its independence from England, and in our regular interview, Mark Boyd talks about the Royal Wedding and how it’s affecting people in the United States: Wedding Planners, Caterers, Dresses and Hairstyles; and why the Obama’s weren’t invited. Tom Changarathil asked Mark if America was gripped by “Royal Wedding Fever”.
- Catch up on the latest happenings in State politics and events with InDaily! fb.me/3rycBOZHv 13 minutes ago
- Coming up, Writer/Director of play "History of Autism" Julian Jaensch joins us live in the studio, on @radioadelaide @comeoutfestival 15 minutes ago
- On live, @Penmonicus is discussing all things weirdness in music and more, including @The_E_R_C and @passionpit, on @radioadelaide! 19 minutes ago
- Coming up, our Music guru @Penmonicus joins us live to discuss some of the weirder tunes he's heard in recent times, on @radioadelaide! 29 minutes ago
- Live in the studio, @Bension1 joins @angusrandall discussing @UniofAdelaide cuts and more, on @radioadelaide #saparli 31 minutes ago