It has been 225 years since America gained its independence from England, and in our regular interview, Mark Boyd talks about the Royal Wedding and how it’s affecting people in the United States: Wedding Planners, Caterers, Dresses and Hairstyles; and why the Obama’s weren’t invited. Tom Changarathil asked Mark if America was gripped by “Royal Wedding Fever”.
- The Community Legal Services industry is celebrating the Federal Government’s back down on legal aid cuts, which... fb.me/7pbk6VpKs 10 hours ago
- We love talking to muso Steve Poltz - the adventurous man has so many stories to tell. Here's the podcast if you... fb.me/29lGsw2Ef 10 hours ago
- Live in the studio, @stevepoltz joins @angusrandall to discuss everything from his recent stroke to a potential radio show between the two! 12 hours ago
- Coming up this hour, @stevepoltz joins us live in the studio to discuss a very eventful 2015 and more, on @radioadelaide! 12 hours ago
- New Music guru @Penmonicus is now live in the studio, discussing The Valkyries and more on @radioadelaide! 12 hours ago