It has been 225 years since America gained its independence from England, and in our regular interview, Mark Boyd talks about the Royal Wedding and how it’s affecting people in the United States: Wedding Planners, Caterers, Dresses and Hairstyles; and why the Obama’s weren’t invited. Tom Changarathil asked Mark if America was gripped by “Royal Wedding Fever”.
- We have @damiancallinan and @pcalleja1 talk about The Wine Bluffs, playing at the @RoyalCroquetClu this #ADLfringe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Live in the studio - Liam and Oscar from #NeonTetra to talk about the new EP, and we'll play a brand new track here first! 1 day ago
- Listen live at bit.ly/1kVvsJW right now, or catch the podcast later on at radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf… twitter.com/jennielenman/s… 1 day ago
- Live from the #Movies - @Jacurtis95 gives his honest review of long-awaited sequel T2 : Trainspotting live on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Live chat with @SAUnions Joe Szakacs about the #penaltyrates cut - listen online here bit.ly/1kVvsJW… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago