It has been 225 years since America gained its independence from England, and in our regular interview, Mark Boyd talks about the Royal Wedding and how it’s affecting people in the United States: Wedding Planners, Caterers, Dresses and Hairstyles; and why the Obama’s weren’t invited. Tom Changarathil asked Mark if America was gripped by “Royal Wedding Fever”.
- We're excited to have @kathierenner in the studio joining @angusrandall for a live performance. (Angus won't be singing). 20 hours ago
- We're joined by Indonesian expert @_davemcrae_ talking with @angusrandall on @radioadelaide very soon. 21 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: Hear @the3basics recording to an Edison machine for @NFSAonline here. soundcloud.com/nfsaaustralia/… Playing Tunaomba Saidia on … 22 hours ago
- Live with @angusrandall is Jeremy Ryder, discussing his project Art By Prisoners and more, on @radioadelaide! 1 day ago
- Coming up, Jeremy Ryder's annual exhibition Art By Prisoners is in full swing! Ryder joins us live with all the details, on @radioadelaide 1 day ago