It has been 225 years since America gained its independence from England, and in our regular interview, Mark Boyd talks about the Royal Wedding and how it’s affecting people in the United States: Wedding Planners, Caterers, Dresses and Hairstyles; and why the Obama’s weren’t invited. Tom Changarathil asked Mark if America was gripped by “Royal Wedding Fever”.
- That's all folks! Thanks for joining us this morning. You can revisit the show online any time at goo.gl/7jKOuz 12 hours ago
- Get ready for some live music! We've got The Working Muso live in the studio up next #radioadelaidebrekfast 13 hours ago
- Our resident movie reviewer Blake Smart is in next to review the new Jack Reacher: Never Go Back movie #radioadelaidenews 13 hours ago
- Up next we're chatting to Tom Godfrey @Choice_news from Consumer Advocacy group Choice about Medibank Private #radioadelaidebreakfast 13 hours ago
- Next we're chatting to moral philosopher @RaimondGaita about @AdlFOI and the concepts of humanity and human rights #radioadelaidebreakfast 14 hours ago