It has been 225 years since America gained its independence from England, and in our regular interview, Mark Boyd talks about the Royal Wedding and how it’s affecting people in the United States: Wedding Planners, Caterers, Dresses and Hairstyles; and why the Obama’s weren’t invited. Tom Changarathil asked Mark if America was gripped by “Royal Wedding Fever”.
- Wrapping things up here on Breakfast, thanks for your company and we'll be back tomorrow from 6.30am! 17 hours ago
- NEXT: A live musical treat from Abbey and Jasmine, students from Peterborough High School. 18 hours ago
- NOW: Ian Newton is talking to Valdis Dunis, candidate in the upcoming @CityofAdelaide council elections. 18 hours ago
- NEXT: #DV is also an issue in LGBTIQ relationships. We hear from 2 women who experienced it but couldn't find support. #WhiteRibbonDay 19 hours ago
- NEXT: Ian chats with Rachael Bausor from @WIREwomensinfo about financial abuse as a form of #DV. #WhiteRibbonDay 19 hours ago