It has been 225 years since America gained its independence from England, and in our regular interview, Mark Boyd talks about the Royal Wedding and how it’s affecting people in the United States: Wedding Planners, Caterers, Dresses and Hairstyles; and why the Obama’s weren’t invited. Tom Changarathil asked Mark if America was gripped by “Royal Wedding Fever”.
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 19 hours ago
- Keen to know why your voice drops talking to 'the ladies'? @Fossilcrox explains this and Neanderthal diets in 10 mins - tune into 101.5FM! 1 day ago
- Coming up soon, we speak with Dr Joanna Hartnett from @Sydney_Uni about St John's Wort and the effect it is having in treating depression! 1 day ago
- Coming up at 7:15am; @loupascale speaks with Prof. Tracey Wade from @ANGInitiative about the link between anorexia and genetics. 1 day ago
- John Flanagan is playing some live music in studio shortly! 1 week ago