It has been 225 years since America gained its independence from England, and in our regular interview, Mark Boyd talks about the Royal Wedding and how it’s affecting people in the United States: Wedding Planners, Caterers, Dresses and Hairstyles; and why the Obama’s weren’t invited. Tom Changarathil asked Mark if America was gripped by “Royal Wedding Fever”.
- "“These are old archaic defences" We spoke with @TammyMLC earlier about the #gaypanicdefence wp.me/p3qrJ1-USl https://t.co/hZZi4axgWX 16 hours ago
- The @AdelaideFesCent's #WorldofCultures program begins this wknd! We're speaking about the opening concert "Rumi In Their Own Words" 18 hours ago
- Are #driverlesscars a replacement for a qualified driver? Tune in now to hear what Dr Peter Fisher from @RMIT thinks #technology #automation 18 hours ago
- Rihgt now, we're speaking with @TammyMLC about the #gaypanicdefence and why it needs to go, tune in! 19 hours ago
- Up shortly, we'll be crossing the seas to #Europe & discussing the latest in the #londonattack & growing tensions b/w Turkey & Germany 19 hours ago