It has been 225 years since America gained its independence from England, and in our regular interview, Mark Boyd talks about the Royal Wedding and how it’s affecting people in the United States: Wedding Planners, Caterers, Dresses and Hairstyles; and why the Obama’s weren’t invited. Tom Changarathil asked Mark if America was gripped by “Royal Wedding Fever”.
- We're hanging out with @angelaskujins for a chat about our feature album 'Gutful' by @BadDreems, plus more by Heart People & @sloanpeterson_ 7 minutes ago
- Ever felt like 'The Simpsons' is more like a religion than just a show? We're with the cast of 'Mr Burns', a play exploring this concept! 31 minutes ago
- "you don’t hear very much at all about what its like to be inside detention" @AndreHuyDao from @behindthe_wire… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 32 minutes ago
- We're speaking with @AndreHuyDao about @behindthe_wire and the work they do to give asylum seekers a voice. 56 minutes ago
- Good Morning! We have a jam packed show this morning - new music, Mr Burns, fracking, and more. We have you covered… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago