It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- The front-woman of Koral & The Goodbye Horses, is in the studio talking about the band's recently released EP "Nocturnes". @KoralMusics 18 hours ago
- Greece has voted "no" to the terms of a European bailout. Professor Phil Lewis is in the studio to examine the situation. @UniCanberra 18 hours ago
- OzAsia Launches its program today. Festival director @Joe_Mitch is in the studio to reveal what's in store. @OzAsiaFestival 19 hours ago
- Soon, @Penmonicus AKA Resident muso, Luke Penman, will be live in the studio with music news. 1 day ago
- Up next @Bension1 from @indaily wil be chatting to @angusrandall about what's making news in South Australia. 1 day ago