It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- Tune in now to hear the story of #BigIssue vendor Brian, who's been selling the magazine for 20 years https://t.co/8Gl1AInWhd 18 hours ago
- Coming up, we chat to our feminist insider @ClaireTatyzo about the first female chief justice in Australia 18 hours ago
- Tune in now, we learn how carers are slipping through the cracks of the #NDIS from @ANGLICARESydney Sue King #auspol 19 hours ago
- Good morning Adelaide! Tune in from 6.45 this morning, when we talk the #newzealand PM's resignation with journalis… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Check out co-opera.yapsody.com/event/index/50… via @yapsody 1 day ago