It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/dirt-playgroun… fb.me/6FthGuF8S 1 day ago
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/whats-happenin… fb.me/4xvTwQ6xj 1 day ago
- Listen in for some Grecodelia - a couple members of Dirt Playground have joined us in the studio 1 day ago
- Tom Godfrey is speaking about how much we should fear our washing machines and other consumer advice @choiceaustralia http://t.co/HUTYs9yDGA 1 day ago
- Speaking on air with Prof Kim Rubenstein about moves to strip Australian-born citizens of their citizenship @ANUmedia http://t.co/dsESSkthRG 1 day ago