It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- Director of the cinematic masterpiece 'Shine' Scott Hicks is in the studio with @jennielenman & discussing the 20th anniversary of 'Shine'. 1 week ago
- RT @Fossilcrox: Prepping with coffee for a science chat on @breakfast1015 ; fishy stories, viruses everywhere and DNA diseases 1 week ago
- @ 7:45 we chat with @beneltham about the closure of #ManusIsland, also #Nauru and the failed online #census #NewMatilda 1 week ago
- RT @JournoMattwelch: @ 7:35 on @breakfast1015 My interview w/ @jacktatler from @InvasionEcology about his project "Spying on Dingoes in the… 1 week ago
- Chatting w @snappyalligator @ 7.15 re why victims of sexual abuse r often questioned over the validity of the abuse & how we can change that 1 week ago