It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- Funny man and whisky extraordinaire Alan Anderson is in town for the Fringe - listen for some tips on identifying... fb.me/2ZaVhSwjX 1 day ago
- There's a carp FRENZY, help contribute to restoring Lake Bonney at Barmera, snag some big fish and win some... fb.me/1OovpbYVT 1 day ago
- "Every whisky is a good morning whisky" @whiskycomedian 1 day ago
- Talking all about carp - get into the Carp Frenzy at Lake Bonney next month sacarpfrenzy.net http://t.co/ydioZ221Ck 1 day ago
- RT @c_komz: The CEO of @ACOSS @cassandragoldie joins me on @breakfast1015 to talk #Welfare next 1 day ago