It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- Vonda Last is in studio warming up to play her best Indigenous music. 4 hours ago
- After the news we will be hearing about Young South Australian of the Year, Arman Abrahimzadeh, about his domestic violence foundation. 4 hours ago
- The Electoral Commission is undergoing a review and Dr Rob Manwaring is up next to fill you in. 5 hours ago
- We have @HilaryBurrage speaking about Female Genital Mutilation and her new book 5 hours ago
- Adam Trottman from @SGSalisbury will be talking to @loupascale in a few about an exciting Fringe venue in Salisbury. 1 day ago