It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- Restaurant & Catering Australia is calling to scrap Sunday penalty rates. We spoke to the CEO this morning. fb.me/3wxs7RtTf 19 hours ago
- Thanks for listening this terrific Thursday! Enjoy the rest of your day and be sure to tune in from 6.30am tomorrow with Ian Newton. 19 hours ago
- Director of #52Tuesdays, @sophhyde is in studio discussing her Intimate Relations series currently on at the @MercuryCinema. 19 hours ago
- Trees give us life, yet we have managed to clear half of the world's tree population. @RiAus's Casey Harrigan joins @loupascale in studio. 20 hours ago
- .@CE_Bedford is on air talking to @loupascale about #prisonradio and her PhD she has done into how prison radio is run in the UK. 20 hours ago