It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- #Germanwings was a tragedy. Is there an underlying issue? Next, we'll be talking about #mentalhealth in the workplace. 12 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: After the news on @breakfast1015 - The #Germanwings crash has brought mental health in the workplace to the fore. We disc… 12 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: Is @JacquiLambie fighting a non-existent threat. Talking Sharia Law on ?@breakfast1015 #auspol 12 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: A happy 40th to @JohnButlerTrio this morning. Celebrating w/ Zebra on @breakfast1015 now. 12 hours ago
- After 730 @angusrandall we'll be chatting @JacquiLambie and #ShariaLaw with @utsnewsroom Islamic law expert. Don't miss it. 12 hours ago