It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- We're excited to have @kathierenner in the studio joining @angusrandall for a live performance. (Angus won't be singing). 2 hours ago
- We're joined by Indonesian expert @_davemcrae_ talking with @angusrandall on @radioadelaide very soon. 4 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: Hear @the3basics recording to an Edison machine for @NFSAonline here. soundcloud.com/nfsaaustralia/… Playing Tunaomba Saidia on … 4 hours ago
- Live with @angusrandall is Jeremy Ryder, discussing his project Art By Prisoners and more, on @radioadelaide! 1 day ago
- Coming up, Jeremy Ryder's annual exhibition Art By Prisoners is in full swing! Ryder joins us live with all the details, on @radioadelaide 1 day ago