It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- Mary Lee, an influential player in SA's suffrage movement, has had a new educational space named after her… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- "It's an interesting time to be talking energy in the state" - we heard about energy policy from @ConservationSA ow.ly/ZGk130ajs8E 19 hours ago
- Tune in now as we talk Mary Lee, a key player in South Australia’s history who wanted to leave the world better for women than she found it 19 hours ago
- "The whole gas area is just fraught with frustration and difficulties" - we talk energy with @ConservationSA 19 hours ago
- "It's a very interesting time to talk about energy in the state" - @ConservationSA gives its perspective on the state energy debate now 20 hours ago