It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 1 day ago
- Keen to know why your voice drops talking to 'the ladies'? @Fossilcrox explains this and Neanderthal diets in 10 mins - tune into 101.5FM! 2 days ago
- Coming up soon, we speak with Dr Joanna Hartnett from @Sydney_Uni about St John's Wort and the effect it is having in treating depression! 2 days ago
- Coming up at 7:15am; @loupascale speaks with Prof. Tracey Wade from @ANGInitiative about the link between anorexia and genetics. 2 days ago
- John Flanagan is playing some live music in studio shortly! 1 week ago