It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- Coming up: Ian speaks to @LazyEyeBlues! #Blues #Music Tune in 101.5FM soon! 6 days ago
- Ian is currently speaking with Dr Aaron Martin from @unimelb about #youthvoters and the importance of #voting #ausvotes #auspol2016 101.5FM 6 days ago
- Today is #NationalWalkSafelyToSchoolDay. Coming up, Ian will be speaking to CEO of Pedestrian Council of Australia, Harold Scruby! 101.5FM! 6 days ago
- We're talking State politics and the latest railway proposal with Hayden Manning! 1 week ago
- Ever thought about delaying your child from starting school? Hear the facts up next to help make your decision. 1 week ago