It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- We have @damiancallinan and @pcalleja1 talk about The Wine Bluffs, playing at the @RoyalCroquetClu this #ADLfringe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Live in the studio - Liam and Oscar from #NeonTetra to talk about the new EP, and we'll play a brand new track here first! 2 days ago
- Listen live at bit.ly/1kVvsJW right now, or catch the podcast later on at radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf… twitter.com/jennielenman/s… 2 days ago
- Live from the #Movies - @Jacurtis95 gives his honest review of long-awaited sequel T2 : Trainspotting live on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Live chat with @SAUnions Joe Szakacs about the #penaltyrates cut - listen online here bit.ly/1kVvsJW… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago