It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- Are you a mum? You'll want to tune in! @Morgan_Burley speaks to Constance Hall! #queensofconstance #LikeAQueen #AmazingMum #101.5FM 4 hours ago
- We have @JenLush1 from new music venue 'Stone Pony' in Willunga chatting with @jennielenman live in the studio now! Make sure you tune in. 1 day ago
- Tune into 101.5fm, we have Brendan De Paor-Moore in studio chatting with @jennielenman about Anti-Poverty Week and more! #antipovertyweek 1 day ago
- We're speaking with @iamtaylorkaplan about the latest in the US. Tune in now! 1 day ago
- TV hit #StrangerThings is the focus of an upcoming Espionage Gallery exhibition in Adelaide. 4 local #artists join us in studio to discuss 2 days ago