It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- Gas could be redundant as we transition into renewable energy. Craig Wilkins from @ConservationSA explains more ow.ly/gD9M30bX91W 10 hours ago
- Listen in to the @pierce_brothers talking about their lives and their latest EP The Records Were Ours ow.ly/KqZn30bX8Rq 11 hours ago
- Tune in to hear smooth vocals and energetic beats from @pierce_brothers they're live in studio radioadelaide.org.au/audio-player/ #localmusic #adelaide 13 hours ago
- Production with heart: #oddysea tells the story of Crab and Turtle for children with special needs. Find out more: youtube.com/watch?v=3tbVQd… 14 hours ago
- In 10 minutes, Breakfast will talk to @tony_r_wood about a new Grattan Institute report, urging more action on Australia's energy crisis. 14 hours ago