It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- "I tried to drum, and I got strongly worded letters from my neighbour" - The New Yorks talk how they got into music 6 hours ago
- In just a moment, local #rock band The New Yorks will join Jennie in studio to talk their inspirations and play a few songs 6 hours ago
- Tune in now to hear Conservation SA's call for a national emergency in Australia due to climate change "We need to treat this as a disaster" 7 hours ago
- "If people don't have enough water, they can sit there and quietly wilt and die, that's the danger" - Tune in to hear the dangers of heat 7 hours ago
- "People need to recognise 'I personally am at risk'... they too can succumb" - We hear from an expert on the dangers of rising tempereatures 7 hours ago