It appears that the days of workplace and cyber bullying may be numbered if the proposed changes to South Australian Laws are passed. The proposal, by Independent MP Bob Such, is seeking jail terms of up to ten years for those found to be guilty of Bullying. The State Government has indicated that it will consider replicating new Victorian laws which address the same issues. To discuss the proposal and the bullying issue, Tom Changarathil spoke to Adjunct Professor Kenneth Rigby from UniSA, and Tom asked the Professor about the prevalence of bullying.
- Coming up shortly, @InkPotArts' From Footprint to Footplate actor, Jesse Butler talks to @angusrandall about the play. 11 hours ago
- RT @AdlCommunityCup: An Anchor and a Rockatoo. #UhOh #feelinkindasporty @ReclinkAus @breakfast1015 http://t.co/FBgrCPqYZW 11 hours ago
- Coming up, @thebigissue with @thetwits2 talking about women in comedy and the quiz issue. @angusrandall 11 hours ago
- Jason Evans from @MelbCommCup @Reclink Aus talking to @angusrandall. 11 hours ago
- Coming up, @angusrandall is joined by Feminist Insider, @jemjem05, to discuss UK politics 20-20 plan. @YWCAAdelaide 12 hours ago