About a week ago, the State Government released the latest “Unmet Needs” data, and the figures are far from encouraging, especially for those living with disabilities. They number in the hundreds and their plight is such that, despite a critical need of services, they continue to suffer without the bare essentials. Dignity for Disability MLC, Kelly Vincent, thinks it high time that the Minister for Disability, Jennifer Rankine, takes a more pragmatic view of the numbers, and she spoke to Jess Wingard.
- Up next, @humanihut CEO and inventor Neale Sutton on this amazing new #emergencyshelter system. @breakfast1015 16 hours ago
- That's all for #Breakfast this morning! Join us from 6.30am tomorrow morning to finish off your working week with Ian Newton. 1 day ago
- Piece for Person and Ghetto Blaster is the title of Nicola Gunn's new theatre piece. She joins us in studio shortly to tell us more. 1 day ago
- Are we on the brink of environmental catastrophe? @RiAus Producer Casey Harrigan joins us in studio now to explain. 1 day ago
- We're talking #TDoR2015, and how to address transphobia on air now with transgender advocate, Kristyana Finch. 1 day ago