About a week ago, the State Government released the latest “Unmet Needs” data, and the figures are far from encouraging, especially for those living with disabilities. They number in the hundreds and their plight is such that, despite a critical need of services, they continue to suffer without the bare essentials. Dignity for Disability MLC, Kelly Vincent, thinks it high time that the Minister for Disability, Jennifer Rankine, takes a more pragmatic view of the numbers, and she spoke to Jess Wingard.
- RT @davidheth: For those in the City of Churches: I'll be on @radioadelaide in a few minutes talking about #Medicare payments outsourcing #… 1 day ago
- Good Morning Adelaide, coming up...privatising Medicare, innovative technology and we talk the 8th Anniversary of National Apology Day. 1 day ago
- Vonda Last is in studio warming up to play her best Indigenous music. 2 days ago
- After the news we will be hearing about Young South Australian of the Year, Arman Abrahimzadeh, about his domestic violence foundation. 2 days ago
- The Electoral Commission is undergoing a review and Dr Rob Manwaring is up next to fill you in. 2 days ago