About a week ago, the State Government released the latest “Unmet Needs” data, and the figures are far from encouraging, especially for those living with disabilities. They number in the hundreds and their plight is such that, despite a critical need of services, they continue to suffer without the bare essentials. Dignity for Disability MLC, Kelly Vincent, thinks it high time that the Minister for Disability, Jennifer Rankine, takes a more pragmatic view of the numbers, and she spoke to Jess Wingard.
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 2 days ago
- Keen to know why your voice drops talking to 'the ladies'? @Fossilcrox explains this and Neanderthal diets in 10 mins - tune into 101.5FM! 3 days ago
- Coming up soon, we speak with Dr Joanna Hartnett from @Sydney_Uni about St John's Wort and the effect it is having in treating depression! 3 days ago
- Coming up at 7:15am; @loupascale speaks with Prof. Tracey Wade from @ANGInitiative about the link between anorexia and genetics. 3 days ago
- John Flanagan is playing some live music in studio shortly! 1 week ago