About a week ago, the State Government released the latest “Unmet Needs” data, and the figures are far from encouraging, especially for those living with disabilities. They number in the hundreds and their plight is such that, despite a critical need of services, they continue to suffer without the bare essentials. Dignity for Disability MLC, Kelly Vincent, thinks it high time that the Minister for Disability, Jennifer Rankine, takes a more pragmatic view of the numbers, and she spoke to Jess Wingard.
- Are you a mum? You'll want to tune in! @Morgan_Burley speaks to Constance Hall! #queensofconstance #LikeAQueen #AmazingMum #101.5FM 22 hours ago
- We have @JenLush1 from new music venue 'Stone Pony' in Willunga chatting with @jennielenman live in the studio now! Make sure you tune in. 1 day ago
- Tune into 101.5fm, we have Brendan De Paor-Moore in studio chatting with @jennielenman about Anti-Poverty Week and more! #antipovertyweek 1 day ago
- We're speaking with @iamtaylorkaplan about the latest in the US. Tune in now! 1 day ago
- TV hit #StrangerThings is the focus of an upcoming Espionage Gallery exhibition in Adelaide. 4 local #artists join us in studio to discuss 2 days ago