About a week ago, the State Government released the latest “Unmet Needs” data, and the figures are far from encouraging, especially for those living with disabilities. They number in the hundreds and their plight is such that, despite a critical need of services, they continue to suffer without the bare essentials. Dignity for Disability MLC, Kelly Vincent, thinks it high time that the Minister for Disability, Jennifer Rankine, takes a more pragmatic view of the numbers, and she spoke to Jess Wingard.
- Up next, @CancerCouncilSA 's CE Lincoln Size on a proposed new #Bowden cancer treatment centre. @angusrandall 6 hours ago
- On next, the @YWCAAdelaide 's Feminist Insider @jemjem05 on the unequal incomes of the @TheMatildas and the @Socceroos. @angusrandall 7 hours ago
- Up next, @murraydarling01 's Frank Tuckwell on the loss of the Save the Murray levy and the #Murray 's health. @jeremyrochow 7 hours ago
- Up next, @The_AiGroup 's Tennant Reed on the Australian Climate Roundtable. @angusrandall 7 hours ago
- Up next, More Civil Societies with sociologist Eva Cox. @angusrandall 8 hours ago