About a week ago, the State Government released the latest “Unmet Needs” data, and the figures are far from encouraging, especially for those living with disabilities. They number in the hundreds and their plight is such that, despite a critical need of services, they continue to suffer without the bare essentials. Dignity for Disability MLC, Kelly Vincent, thinks it high time that the Minister for Disability, Jennifer Rankine, takes a more pragmatic view of the numbers, and she spoke to Jess Wingard.
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/dirt-playgroun… fb.me/6FthGuF8S 12 hours ago
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/whats-happenin… fb.me/4xvTwQ6xj 12 hours ago
- Listen in for some Grecodelia - a couple members of Dirt Playground have joined us in the studio 12 hours ago
- Tom Godfrey is speaking about how much we should fear our washing machines and other consumer advice @choiceaustralia http://t.co/HUTYs9yDGA 13 hours ago
- Speaking on air with Prof Kim Rubenstein about moves to strip Australian-born citizens of their citizenship @ANUmedia http://t.co/dsESSkthRG 14 hours ago