About a week ago, the State Government released the latest “Unmet Needs” data, and the figures are far from encouraging, especially for those living with disabilities. They number in the hundreds and their plight is such that, despite a critical need of services, they continue to suffer without the bare essentials. Dignity for Disability MLC, Kelly Vincent, thinks it high time that the Minister for Disability, Jennifer Rankine, takes a more pragmatic view of the numbers, and she spoke to Jess Wingard.
- We're live! Join Ian Newton this morning as we discuss the SA power black out and the backpacker tax via goo.gl/mzGmN4 1 day ago
- That's all we have time for! Thanks for joining us on @radioadelaide this morning. Check out all our stories here: goo.gl/7jKOuz 3 days ago
- Keen for the footy finals? We're catching up with sport correspondent @robertcoyne17 for his take on the latest sports news! 3 days ago
- Wonder if internet access makes you more informed? We're speaking with @ElinorRennie from Swinburne University for a professional opinion! 3 days ago
- We're talking to @SA_SES for some information and advice about the coming storms. Be sure to tune in if you're in an affected area! 3 days ago