About a week ago, the State Government released the latest “Unmet Needs” data, and the figures are far from encouraging, especially for those living with disabilities. They number in the hundreds and their plight is such that, despite a critical need of services, they continue to suffer without the bare essentials. Dignity for Disability MLC, Kelly Vincent, thinks it high time that the Minister for Disability, Jennifer Rankine, takes a more pragmatic view of the numbers, and she spoke to Jess Wingard.
- Funny man and whisky extraordinaire Alan Anderson is in town for the Fringe - listen for some tips on identifying... fb.me/2ZaVhSwjX 22 hours ago
- There's a carp FRENZY, help contribute to restoring Lake Bonney at Barmera, snag some big fish and win some... fb.me/1OovpbYVT 22 hours ago
- "Every whisky is a good morning whisky" @whiskycomedian 23 hours ago
- Talking all about carp - get into the Carp Frenzy at Lake Bonney next month sacarpfrenzy.net http://t.co/ydioZ221Ck 23 hours ago
- RT @c_komz: The CEO of @ACOSS @cassandragoldie joins me on @breakfast1015 to talk #Welfare next 1 day ago