About a week ago, the State Government released the latest “Unmet Needs” data, and the figures are far from encouraging, especially for those living with disabilities. They number in the hundreds and their plight is such that, despite a critical need of services, they continue to suffer without the bare essentials. Dignity for Disability MLC, Kelly Vincent, thinks it high time that the Minister for Disability, Jennifer Rankine, takes a more pragmatic view of the numbers, and she spoke to Jess Wingard.
- Well, that's a wrap! What a great show. You can always listen back here: radioadelaide.org.au/audio-player/. See you next week! 9 hours ago
- Joshua Warrior joins Ian in the studio to talk about his show tonight at @RhinoRoom1. He also talks about his trip to London! Join us! 10 hours ago
- Janette and Alan Murray join us to talk about their new film Raw and how a vegan diet fuelled them through 366 marathons in 2013. 10 hours ago
- In this hour: We talk to Alan and Janette Murray about their new film Raw and comedian Joshua Warrior who plans to head to London! 🇬🇧 10 hours ago
- Up next: Tom Godfrey from @choiceaustralia chats about @Telstra's @NBN_Australia and the future of high speed internet in Australia. 📉 10 hours ago