About a week ago, the State Government released the latest “Unmet Needs” data, and the figures are far from encouraging, especially for those living with disabilities. They number in the hundreds and their plight is such that, despite a critical need of services, they continue to suffer without the bare essentials. Dignity for Disability MLC, Kelly Vincent, thinks it high time that the Minister for Disability, Jennifer Rankine, takes a more pragmatic view of the numbers, and she spoke to Jess Wingard.
- Poets from the Wide Open Road are in studio to discuss the #AnzacCentenary and Australia's war history 2 days ago
- Find out what's happening in #Adelaide this #weekend, next on Brekky! 2 days ago
- Next on Brekky: @UniofAdelaide researcher will tell us how #liver #disease is not just alcohol related, #diet plays a big role too 2 days ago
- On now, the Fed Govt has wrapped up #Workplace #AgeDiscrimination survey, confirming that 1/4 over 50 affected #auspol 2 days ago
- On Brekky this hour: #AgeDiscrimination in the workplace and how diet impacts the liver 2 days ago