About a week ago, the State Government released the latest “Unmet Needs” data, and the figures are far from encouraging, especially for those living with disabilities. They number in the hundreds and their plight is such that, despite a critical need of services, they continue to suffer without the bare essentials. Dignity for Disability MLC, Kelly Vincent, thinks it high time that the Minister for Disability, Jennifer Rankine, takes a more pragmatic view of the numbers, and she spoke to Jess Wingard.
- The Community Legal Services industry is celebrating the Federal Government’s back down on legal aid cuts, which... fb.me/7pbk6VpKs 10 hours ago
- We love talking to muso Steve Poltz - the adventurous man has so many stories to tell. Here's the podcast if you... fb.me/29lGsw2Ef 10 hours ago
- Live in the studio, @stevepoltz joins @angusrandall to discuss everything from his recent stroke to a potential radio show between the two! 12 hours ago
- Coming up this hour, @stevepoltz joins us live in the studio to discuss a very eventful 2015 and more, on @radioadelaide! 12 hours ago
- New Music guru @Penmonicus is now live in the studio, discussing The Valkyries and more on @radioadelaide! 12 hours ago