So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- TV hit #StrangerThings is the focus of an upcoming Espionage Gallery exhibition in Adelaide. 4 local #artists join us in studio to discuss 1 hour ago
- Programming director Liz Horton from @AdelaideFesCent joins Jennie in the studio now to talk the 2017 programme… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 hour ago
- Our #feminist insider @ClaireTatyzo joins us in studio now to discuss the Turnbull's cuts to Paid Parental Leave and the impact on #women 2 hours ago
- What is the current state of mental health here in SA? We’re joined by the @SAMHC_ commisioner Chris Burns to discuss #mentalillness 2 hours ago
- Mike Dietrich from @RenewandSustain is speaking to us now about the importance of global sustainability #environment #ecofriendly 2 hours ago