So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- Gas could be redundant as we transition into renewable energy. Craig Wilkins from @ConservationSA explains more ow.ly/gD9M30bX91W 10 hours ago
- Listen in to the @pierce_brothers talking about their lives and their latest EP The Records Were Ours ow.ly/KqZn30bX8Rq 11 hours ago
- Tune in to hear smooth vocals and energetic beats from @pierce_brothers they're live in studio radioadelaide.org.au/audio-player/ #localmusic #adelaide 13 hours ago
- Production with heart: #oddysea tells the story of Crab and Turtle for children with special needs. Find out more: youtube.com/watch?v=3tbVQd… 14 hours ago
- In 10 minutes, Breakfast will talk to @tony_r_wood about a new Grattan Institute report, urging more action on Australia's energy crisis. 14 hours ago