So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- Mary Lee, an influential player in SA's suffrage movement, has had a new educational space named after her… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- "It's an interesting time to be talking energy in the state" - we heard about energy policy from @ConservationSA ow.ly/ZGk130ajs8E 19 hours ago
- Tune in now as we talk Mary Lee, a key player in South Australia’s history who wanted to leave the world better for women than she found it 19 hours ago
- "The whole gas area is just fraught with frustration and difficulties" - we talk energy with @ConservationSA 20 hours ago
- "It's a very interesting time to talk about energy in the state" - @ConservationSA gives its perspective on the state energy debate now 20 hours ago