So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- Check out co-opera.yapsody.com/event/index/50… via @yapsody 12 hours ago
- We're chatting with the Artistic Director of Co-Opera, Brian Chatterton, about the upcoming performance of #TheMikado at Port Adelaide. 12 hours ago
- Tune in now to hear @TeresaMcDowell discuss efforts to legalise #IndustrialHemp in South Australia. 13 hours ago
- Good morning! On today's show, we learn more about the industrial hemp industry and efforts to create supportive housing for the homeless. 14 hours ago
- Highlights from today's program - Live interview & performance from Tony Lindsay & Janice Maxie-Reid!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago