So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- Talking #BishopGate with @beneltham from @newmatilda right now. 7 hours ago
- New music is next with @Penmonicus. Don't miss it. He'll be talking about new music from fan-favourites, @bigscarymusic 7 hours ago
- Could food truck be banned from the CBD? We'll find out when @angusrandall speaks to @Bension1 from @indaily 8 hours ago
- talking eating bugs with @Wine_Chemist now on radio adelaide. 8 hours ago
- RT @MatthewPantelis: Long queue waiting to board #Singapore flight @AdelaideAirport #CPSU action starting to bite #FiveaaNews http://t.co/… 8 hours ago