So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- So long for the week and thanks for your ears! We will be back on Monday. Have a grand weekend! 22 hours ago
- A pop up exhibition 'Bad Girls: Into the Light' by artist Susanne Wegener gets the breakdown as she joins us in studio. 23 hours ago
- Don't know what to do this weekend? @smurphys_world has you covered with this week's #WhatsOn guide. --- It's got mud in it... #justsayin'. 23 hours ago
- #Movies! #Films! #MotionPictures! Who doesn't love the #silverscreen. We talk @DopeMovie and 'Bad Hair' with Chrissy Kavanagh next! 23 hours ago
- The #news team are ready to go with another epic chapter in our hourly news series. Tune in to 101.5FM or miss the #drama! 23 hours ago