So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- Had some fun in the station with the Public Service Broadcasting... fb.me/4InpLAYNq 4 hours ago
- Had some fun with the guys from Public Service Broadcasting this morning - check them out at WOMAD over the... fb.me/6Ik2iiUm3 4 hours ago
- Alright we had our maths 'fun' with @paulfoot, coming up soon some more Brits from @PSB_HQ - maybe they can all watch #England lose Monday? 5 hours ago
- Brownwyn Gillanders, Director of the Marine Biology Program @environmentinst speaking shortly on Marine Ecology Threats @UniofAdelaide 6 hours ago
- Associate Professor Colin Rogers is on speaking on how Australia can continue its recovery from the #gfc @UniofAdelaide 7 hours ago