So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- RT @davidheth: For those in the City of Churches: I'll be on @radioadelaide in a few minutes talking about #Medicare payments outsourcing #… 21 hours ago
- Good Morning Adelaide, coming up...privatising Medicare, innovative technology and we talk the 8th Anniversary of National Apology Day. 22 hours ago
- Vonda Last is in studio warming up to play her best Indigenous music. 1 day ago
- After the news we will be hearing about Young South Australian of the Year, Arman Abrahimzadeh, about his domestic violence foundation. 1 day ago
- The Electoral Commission is undergoing a review and Dr Rob Manwaring is up next to fill you in. 1 day ago