So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- after 8.30 comedian rob hunter will tickle @angusrandall 's funny bone @Adelaidecomedy @radioadelaide 10 hours ago
- soon all the latest in science @angusrandall talks to Rohan neagle from @radioadelaide 's SubAtomic 10 hours ago
- now @angusrandall talks to SA EDB member Goran Roos about WA bidding for Subs contract #saparli 11 hours ago
- shortly @angusrandall talks to SA EDB member Goran Roos about WA bidding for Subs contract #saparli 11 hours ago
- up soon @angusrandall looks at SA state politics with @RobManwaring 11 hours ago