So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- We're chatting to #Nikai - sisters Sophie & Brittany McKay soon, tune in for some sweet tunes. 23 minutes ago
- After 8 we're talking to @CaseyBriggs & @dianne_janes about their second season of #RadioAdelaide's @the_scrutineers 1 hour ago
- Tune in after 7.45, @angusrandall talks about the Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran appeal with Dierctor of the Centre for Indonesian Law. 1 hour ago
- Good morning! Coming up today @angusrandall discusses the proposed tax overhaul and the fate of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran. 2 hours ago
- #Germanwings was a tragedy. Is there an underlying issue? Next, we'll be talking about #mentalhealth in the workplace. 1 day ago