So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- Next, Adelaide Musician Thomas Williams will be giving us a performance live in the studio. @Lapelcelery 3 hours ago
- We are catching up with Lord Mayor Haese to talk about the Council's Live Music Action Plan. 3 hours ago
- Up next, Melissa Cranenburgh from @thebigissue will be talking about their latest issue. 4 hours ago
- Wills Logue is having a chat with Louise about what SHineSA is doing for World Aids Day. 4 hours ago
- Joining us soon is @ClaireTatyzo from @YWCAAdelaide in to talk about the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence. 4 hours ago