So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- Magicians Jace Wonders and Scott Stunz joined us live in the studio this morning, hear the whole interview here: wp.me/p3qrJ1-TcF 2 days ago
- Up shortly, Jennie and Ian will be chatting with our movie guy @the_Blake_List about new movies #passengers and #xXx 2 days ago
- In a moment, we'll have a chat with @tomgodfreynews from @choiceaustralia about financial loans traps and how to avoid them 2 days ago
- @ 7:10 we'll be chatting with @deemadigan the uproar surrounding an #AustraliaDay billboard and the amazing campaign to reinstate it 2 days ago
- Up now, Jennie and Ian will be chatting with Rob Popplestone live from the @tourdownunder #bupachallenge 2 days ago