So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- Up next, @BigIssue 's @Patrickquip on #HouseofCardsSeason3 . @angusrandall 4 hours ago
- Up next, Feminist Insider @ClaireTatyzo on the State and Federal leaders' agreement to together act against #domesticviolence.@angusrandall 4 hours ago
- Download @newnavymusic's farewell track 'Goodbye' here. Playing it now. soundcloud.com/newnavy/goodbye 5 hours ago
- RT @GhytiBand: Matt went on @breakfast1015 to talk about @CMW_Week and all things Ghyti and Canada radio.adelaide.edu.au/ghyti/ #CMW2015 #Canada… 5 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: On This Day in 1934 this was published in @DailyMailUK. Revealing the backstory of this famous pic on @breakfast1015 http… 5 hours ago