So far we have explored the Indigenous perspective, the scientific insight and the political standpoint on the matter. Today in our final look at the issue in this segment, we try and understand Uranium mining in South Australia from a business and trade angle. How does the business and trade community look at Uranium mining here in SA? Are we likely to see more investment in this area? Is it easy to mine for Uranium here in South Australia? Tom Changarathil spoke to SA Chamber of Mines and Energy CEO Jason Kuchel, and asked him when Uranium Mining began in South Australia.
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/dirt-playgroun… fb.me/6FthGuF8S 8 hours ago
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/whats-happenin… fb.me/4xvTwQ6xj 8 hours ago
- Listen in for some Grecodelia - a couple members of Dirt Playground have joined us in the studio 8 hours ago
- Tom Godfrey is speaking about how much we should fear our washing machines and other consumer advice @choiceaustralia http://t.co/HUTYs9yDGA 9 hours ago
- Speaking on air with Prof Kim Rubenstein about moves to strip Australian-born citizens of their citizenship @ANUmedia http://t.co/dsESSkthRG 10 hours ago