“Trees For Life” is a not-for-profit South Australian based organisation with over ten thousand members, over three thousand of whom are active volunteers, propagating native plants and removing introduced weeds. Jess Wingard spoke to Dennis Hayles, the Direct Seeding Officer, and she asked him about “Trees for Life” and its up-coming Open days.
- RT @breakfast1015: Tomorrow at 8.30 @jennielenman speaks to Kevin Scarce live in studio about South Australia's #nuclear fuel cycle. https:… 1 day ago
- Tomorrow at 8.30 @jennielenman speaks to Kevin Scarce live in studio about South Australia's #nuclear fuel cycle. https://t.co/hnuaZItDeJ 1 day ago
- RT @glenncsavage: My thoughts on #Gonski and the Education Council meeting last Friday. On @breakfast1015 @EduMelb #auspol https://t.co/WdY… 1 day ago
- Live in the studio representatives from @PlanAustralia & @HagarAustralia informing us about human trafficking and Days for Girls brekkie 1 day ago
- Very soon @jennielenman will be chatting with @Penmonicus about #ozasiafestival and what gigs to check out this week 1 day ago