“Trees For Life” is a not-for-profit South Australian based organisation with over ten thousand members, over three thousand of whom are active volunteers, propagating native plants and removing introduced weeds. Jess Wingard spoke to Dennis Hayles, the Direct Seeding Officer, and she asked him about “Trees for Life” and its up-coming Open days.
- after 8.30 comedian rob hunter will tickle @angusrandall 's funny bone @Adelaidecomedy @radioadelaide 4 hours ago
- soon all the latest in science @angusrandall talks to Rohan neagle from @radioadelaide 's SubAtomic 4 hours ago
- now @angusrandall talks to SA EDB member Goran Roos about WA bidding for Subs contract #saparli 4 hours ago
- shortly @angusrandall talks to SA EDB member Goran Roos about WA bidding for Subs contract #saparli 5 hours ago
- up soon @angusrandall looks at SA state politics with @RobManwaring 5 hours ago