“Trees For Life” is a not-for-profit South Australian based organisation with over ten thousand members, over three thousand of whom are active volunteers, propagating native plants and removing introduced weeds. Jess Wingard spoke to Dennis Hayles, the Direct Seeding Officer, and she asked him about “Trees for Life” and its up-coming Open days.
- We're chatting to #Nikai - sisters Sophie & Brittany McKay soon, tune in for some sweet tunes. 3 hours ago
- After 8 we're talking to @CaseyBriggs & @dianne_janes about their second season of #RadioAdelaide's @the_scrutineers 3 hours ago
- Tune in after 7.45, @angusrandall talks about the Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran appeal with Dierctor of the Centre for Indonesian Law. 4 hours ago
- Good morning! Coming up today @angusrandall discusses the proposed tax overhaul and the fate of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran. 5 hours ago
- #Germanwings was a tragedy. Is there an underlying issue? Next, we'll be talking about #mentalhealth in the workplace. 1 day ago