“Trees For Life” is a not-for-profit South Australian based organisation with over ten thousand members, over three thousand of whom are active volunteers, propagating native plants and removing introduced weeds. Jess Wingard spoke to Dennis Hayles, the Direct Seeding Officer, and she asked him about “Trees for Life” and its up-coming Open days.
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/dirt-playgroun… fb.me/6FthGuF8S 4 hours ago
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/whats-happenin… fb.me/4xvTwQ6xj 4 hours ago
- Listen in for some Grecodelia - a couple members of Dirt Playground have joined us in the studio 4 hours ago
- Tom Godfrey is speaking about how much we should fear our washing machines and other consumer advice @choiceaustralia http://t.co/HUTYs9yDGA 5 hours ago
- Speaking on air with Prof Kim Rubenstein about moves to strip Australian-born citizens of their citizenship @ANUmedia http://t.co/dsESSkthRG 6 hours ago