“Trees For Life” is a not-for-profit South Australian based organisation with over ten thousand members, over three thousand of whom are active volunteers, propagating native plants and removing introduced weeds. Jess Wingard spoke to Dennis Hayles, the Direct Seeding Officer, and she asked him about “Trees for Life” and its up-coming Open days.
- Morning, coming up we talk biodiversity with Dr McDowell, the impact Aldi will have on consumers and Scott Cook will join us in the studio. 1 day ago
- The Various Nefarious is in our studio right now getting prepped to play some tunes. There's a double bass! 2 days ago
- Experimenting with human embryos? Sounds like something out of a sci-fi/dystopian film. @Fossilcrox is discussing now 2 days ago
- .@beneltham from @newmatilda will be joining @loupascale to discuss all things Federal Politicals right now! 2 days ago
- Coming up in 10 minutes, @HughdeKretser will be speaking to @loupascale about the High Court decision on Offshore Detention 2 days ago