“Trees For Life” is a not-for-profit South Australian based organisation with over ten thousand members, over three thousand of whom are active volunteers, propagating native plants and removing introduced weeds. Jess Wingard spoke to Dennis Hayles, the Direct Seeding Officer, and she asked him about “Trees for Life” and its up-coming Open days.
- Mary Lee, an influential player in SA's suffrage movement, has had a new educational space named after her… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- "It's an interesting time to be talking energy in the state" - we heard about energy policy from @ConservationSA ow.ly/ZGk130ajs8E 19 hours ago
- Tune in now as we talk Mary Lee, a key player in South Australia’s history who wanted to leave the world better for women than she found it 19 hours ago
- "The whole gas area is just fraught with frustration and difficulties" - we talk energy with @ConservationSA 20 hours ago
- "It's a very interesting time to talk about energy in the state" - @ConservationSA gives its perspective on the state energy debate now 20 hours ago