“Trees For Life” is a not-for-profit South Australian based organisation with over ten thousand members, over three thousand of whom are active volunteers, propagating native plants and removing introduced weeds. Jess Wingard spoke to Dennis Hayles, the Direct Seeding Officer, and she asked him about “Trees for Life” and its up-coming Open days.
- Listen to the notes of Daniel Townsend now @breakfast1015. 10 hours ago
- And now Sophie Combe will tell us the events for this weekend: ballet, sport and architecture! 11 hours ago
- Coming up a story that sees at both sides of a gun barrel. Our movie reviewer @chrissykavanagh will tell us more about #Sicario 11 hours ago
- The agave plant may have the potential to be used as a source of biofuel. Prof. Rachel Burton from Plant Cell Walls will tell us about it. 11 hours ago
- On next, Liberal MP Dan van Holst Pellekaan on the closure of the coal mine at Leigh Creek and the Port Augusta power station next year. 12 hours ago