“Trees For Life” is a not-for-profit South Australian based organisation with over ten thousand members, over three thousand of whom are active volunteers, propagating native plants and removing introduced weeds. Jess Wingard spoke to Dennis Hayles, the Direct Seeding Officer, and she asked him about “Trees for Life” and its up-coming Open days.
- Gas could be redundant as we transition into renewable energy. Craig Wilkins from @ConservationSA explains more ow.ly/gD9M30bX91W 10 hours ago
- Listen in to the @pierce_brothers talking about their lives and their latest EP The Records Were Ours ow.ly/KqZn30bX8Rq 11 hours ago
- Tune in to hear smooth vocals and energetic beats from @pierce_brothers they're live in studio radioadelaide.org.au/audio-player/ #localmusic #adelaide 13 hours ago
- Production with heart: #oddysea tells the story of Crab and Turtle for children with special needs. Find out more: youtube.com/watch?v=3tbVQd… 14 hours ago
- In 10 minutes, Breakfast will talk to @tony_r_wood about a new Grattan Institute report, urging more action on Australia's energy crisis. 14 hours ago