“Trees For Life” is a not-for-profit South Australian based organisation with over ten thousand members, over three thousand of whom are active volunteers, propagating native plants and removing introduced weeds. Jess Wingard spoke to Dennis Hayles, the Direct Seeding Officer, and she asked him about “Trees for Life” and its up-coming Open days.
- We have @damiancallinan and @pcalleja1 talk about The Wine Bluffs, playing at the @RoyalCroquetClu this #ADLfringe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Live in the studio - Liam and Oscar from #NeonTetra to talk about the new EP, and we'll play a brand new track here first! 2 days ago
- Listen live at bit.ly/1kVvsJW right now, or catch the podcast later on at radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf… twitter.com/jennielenman/s… 2 days ago
- Live from the #Movies - @Jacurtis95 gives his honest review of long-awaited sequel T2 : Trainspotting live on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Live chat with @SAUnions Joe Szakacs about the #penaltyrates cut - listen online here bit.ly/1kVvsJW… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago