“Trees For Life” is a not-for-profit South Australian based organisation with over ten thousand members, over three thousand of whom are active volunteers, propagating native plants and removing introduced weeds. Jess Wingard spoke to Dennis Hayles, the Direct Seeding Officer, and she asked him about “Trees for Life” and its up-coming Open days.
- Coming up after 7.30 this morning, we speak to @Kon__K from @ASRC1 about the implications of the Manus Island lawsuits. 35 minutes ago
- Are you living below the poverty line? Many Australians are! @loupascale speaks with David Richardson from @TheAusInstitute shortly. 23 hours ago
- Craving a Cruz-ie morning? We'll be joined soon by Dr Raymond Orr from @unimelb to discuss recent developments in American politics. 1 day ago
- Manus Island: A 21 year old woman has set her self on fire in protest of conditions - the second incident in a week bit.ly/26MDf54 2 days ago
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 6 days ago