“Trees For Life” is a not-for-profit South Australian based organisation with over ten thousand members, over three thousand of whom are active volunteers, propagating native plants and removing introduced weeds. Jess Wingard spoke to Dennis Hayles, the Direct Seeding Officer, and she asked him about “Trees for Life” and its up-coming Open days.
- If you missed @marshall_steven's call to @radioadelaide earlier about state #politics, then listen back! radio.adelaide.edu.au/steven-marshal… 14 hours ago
- Did you miss our earlier chat with @lesleymbarclay about how #rural #Australians have poorer #health? Listen back! radio.adelaide.edu.au/rural-australi… 14 hours ago
- Artist Julia Wakefield - @mi_mi_designs - will be joining @angusrandall shortly for a chat about her open studio during the @SALAfestival. 15 hours ago
- Join @angusrandall and @CitrusExplosion for a chat soon about social #awkwardness, a recent breakthrough in #bionic eyes and more #science. 15 hours ago
- “Self-appointed #church hierarchies" have a "long #tradition of manipulating the #sociopolitical agenda” - author Brian Morris. Tune in now. 15 hours ago