“Trees For Life” is a not-for-profit South Australian based organisation with over ten thousand members, over three thousand of whom are active volunteers, propagating native plants and removing introduced weeds. Jess Wingard spoke to Dennis Hayles, the Direct Seeding Officer, and she asked him about “Trees for Life” and its up-coming Open days.
- Tune in now to hear the story of #BigIssue vendor Brian, who's been selling the magazine for 20 years https://t.co/8Gl1AInWhd 18 hours ago
- Coming up, we chat to our feminist insider @ClaireTatyzo about the first female chief justice in Australia 18 hours ago
- Tune in now, we learn how carers are slipping through the cracks of the #NDIS from @ANGLICARESydney Sue King #auspol 19 hours ago
- Good morning Adelaide! Tune in from 6.45 this morning, when we talk the #newzealand PM's resignation with journalis… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Check out co-opera.yapsody.com/event/index/50… via @yapsody 1 day ago