Last week, Sustainable Population Minister, Tony Burke, released his Government’s Sustainable Population Strategy for Australia, which set out to offer an approach towards attaining sustainable communities and cities around the country. The President of Sustainable Population Australia (or SPA), Sandra Kanck, has said the Minister’s recommendation to move people around the countryside as a solution to the population issue is like shifting Deck-chairs around the Titanic. Tom Changarathil asked her to explain the analogy.
- Poets from the Wide Open Road are in studio to discuss the #AnzacCentenary and Australia's war history 1 day ago
- Find out what's happening in #Adelaide this #weekend, next on Brekky! 1 day ago
- Next on Brekky: @UniofAdelaide researcher will tell us how #liver #disease is not just alcohol related, #diet plays a big role too 1 day ago
- On now, the Fed Govt has wrapped up #Workplace #AgeDiscrimination survey, confirming that 1/4 over 50 affected #auspol 1 day ago
- On Brekky this hour: #AgeDiscrimination in the workplace and how diet impacts the liver 1 day ago