Last week, Sustainable Population Minister, Tony Burke, released his Government’s Sustainable Population Strategy for Australia, which set out to offer an approach towards attaining sustainable communities and cities around the country. The President of Sustainable Population Australia (or SPA), Sandra Kanck, has said the Minister’s recommendation to move people around the countryside as a solution to the population issue is like shifting Deck-chairs around the Titanic. Tom Changarathil asked her to explain the analogy.
- Director of the cinematic masterpiece 'Shine' Scott Hicks is in the studio with @jennielenman & discussing the 20th anniversary of 'Shine'. 6 days ago
- RT @Fossilcrox: Prepping with coffee for a science chat on @breakfast1015 ; fishy stories, viruses everywhere and DNA diseases 6 days ago
- @ 7:45 we chat with @beneltham about the closure of #ManusIsland, also #Nauru and the failed online #census #NewMatilda 6 days ago
- RT @JournoMattwelch: @ 7:35 on @breakfast1015 My interview w/ @jacktatler from @InvasionEcology about his project "Spying on Dingoes in the… 6 days ago
- Chatting w @snappyalligator @ 7.15 re why victims of sexual abuse r often questioned over the validity of the abuse & how we can change that 6 days ago