Last week, Sustainable Population Minister, Tony Burke, released his Government’s Sustainable Population Strategy for Australia, which set out to offer an approach towards attaining sustainable communities and cities around the country. The President of Sustainable Population Australia (or SPA), Sandra Kanck, has said the Minister’s recommendation to move people around the countryside as a solution to the population issue is like shifting Deck-chairs around the Titanic. Tom Changarathil asked her to explain the analogy.
- Morning, coming up we talk biodiversity with Dr McDowell, the impact Aldi will have on consumers and Scott Cook will join us in the studio. 2 days ago
- The Various Nefarious is in our studio right now getting prepped to play some tunes. There's a double bass! 3 days ago
- Experimenting with human embryos? Sounds like something out of a sci-fi/dystopian film. @Fossilcrox is discussing now 3 days ago
- .@beneltham from @newmatilda will be joining @loupascale to discuss all things Federal Politicals right now! 3 days ago
- Coming up in 10 minutes, @HughdeKretser will be speaking to @loupascale about the High Court decision on Offshore Detention 3 days ago