Last week, Sustainable Population Minister, Tony Burke, released his Government’s Sustainable Population Strategy for Australia, which set out to offer an approach towards attaining sustainable communities and cities around the country. The President of Sustainable Population Australia (or SPA), Sandra Kanck, has said the Minister’s recommendation to move people around the countryside as a solution to the population issue is like shifting Deck-chairs around the Titanic. Tom Changarathil asked her to explain the analogy.
- The Wide Open Road is back this Saturday in search of the Great Beauty. @KTArguile joins @angusrandall in the studio shortly. 8 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: To say it's been a big week in footy is an understatement. @tseagrim talks #Malthouse on @breakfast1015 after the news. 8 hours ago
- .@wildernessSA Director Peter Owen has called for an end to #BP Oil Drilling in the Great Australian Bight and speaks to @angusrandall soon 9 hours ago
- .@RenewAdelaide's General Manager Lily Jacobs will be joining @angusrandall shortly to discuss their funding and upcoming projects. 9 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: After the news on @breakfast1015 - Dream Time stories may reveal more about our history than first realised. @AboriginalA… 9 hours ago