Last week, Sustainable Population Minister, Tony Burke, released his Government’s Sustainable Population Strategy for Australia, which set out to offer an approach towards attaining sustainable communities and cities around the country. The President of Sustainable Population Australia (or SPA), Sandra Kanck, has said the Minister’s recommendation to move people around the countryside as a solution to the population issue is like shifting Deck-chairs around the Titanic. Tom Changarathil asked her to explain the analogy.
- On Breakfast soon, @OxfamIndia CEO @nishaagrawal007 talks to @angusrandall about India's gender paradox. 3 hours ago
- Coming up, CEO Cheryl Axelby on how the reversal of cuts to legal aid will affect indigenous communities. @breakfast1015 3 hours ago
- Up next is Civil Societies. @breakfast1015 4 hours ago
- Coming up: civil societies, the Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement, and India's gender paradox. @breakfast1015 4 hours ago
- The Community Legal Services industry is celebrating the Federal Government’s back down on legal aid cuts, which... fb.me/7pbk6VpKs 23 hours ago