Last week, Sustainable Population Minister, Tony Burke, released his Government’s Sustainable Population Strategy for Australia, which set out to offer an approach towards attaining sustainable communities and cities around the country. The President of Sustainable Population Australia (or SPA), Sandra Kanck, has said the Minister’s recommendation to move people around the countryside as a solution to the population issue is like shifting Deck-chairs around the Titanic. Tom Changarathil asked her to explain the analogy.
- Up next, @humanihut CEO and inventor Neale Sutton on this amazing new #emergencyshelter system. @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- That's all for #Breakfast this morning! Join us from 6.30am tomorrow morning to finish off your working week with Ian Newton. 2 days ago
- Piece for Person and Ghetto Blaster is the title of Nicola Gunn's new theatre piece. She joins us in studio shortly to tell us more. 2 days ago
- Are we on the brink of environmental catastrophe? @RiAus Producer Casey Harrigan joins us in studio now to explain. 2 days ago
- We're talking #TDoR2015, and how to address transphobia on air now with transgender advocate, Kristyana Finch. 2 days ago