Last week, Sustainable Population Minister, Tony Burke, released his Government’s Sustainable Population Strategy for Australia, which set out to offer an approach towards attaining sustainable communities and cities around the country. The President of Sustainable Population Australia (or SPA), Sandra Kanck, has said the Minister’s recommendation to move people around the countryside as a solution to the population issue is like shifting Deck-chairs around the Titanic. Tom Changarathil asked her to explain the analogy.
- Funny man and whisky extraordinaire Alan Anderson is in town for the Fringe - listen for some tips on identifying... fb.me/2ZaVhSwjX 12 hours ago
- There's a carp FRENZY, help contribute to restoring Lake Bonney at Barmera, snag some big fish and win some... fb.me/1OovpbYVT 12 hours ago
- "Every whisky is a good morning whisky" @whiskycomedian 13 hours ago
- Talking all about carp - get into the Carp Frenzy at Lake Bonney next month sacarpfrenzy.net http://t.co/ydioZ221Ck 14 hours ago
- RT @c_komz: The CEO of @ACOSS @cassandragoldie joins me on @breakfast1015 to talk #Welfare next 14 hours ago