Last week, Sustainable Population Minister, Tony Burke, released his Government’s Sustainable Population Strategy for Australia, which set out to offer an approach towards attaining sustainable communities and cities around the country. The President of Sustainable Population Australia (or SPA), Sandra Kanck, has said the Minister’s recommendation to move people around the countryside as a solution to the population issue is like shifting Deck-chairs around the Titanic. Tom Changarathil asked her to explain the analogy.
- Coming up after 8.30 this morning, we speak with @LFRESHTHELION about what he's getting up to in Adelaide tonight. 1 month ago
- We're talking to @beneltham from @newmatilda about marginal seats. 1 month ago
- RT @loupascale: Balloons & flowers - what a gorgeous surprise for my last @breakfast1015 show. https://t.co/6JiJdPaut3 1 month ago
- Up next @MartinHaese will be talking upcoming developments in Adelaide! 1 month ago
- Tune in in 15 minutes for our interview with Paranormal Investigator @Allen_Tiller! 1 month ago