Last week, Sustainable Population Minister, Tony Burke, released his Government’s Sustainable Population Strategy for Australia, which set out to offer an approach towards attaining sustainable communities and cities around the country. The President of Sustainable Population Australia (or SPA), Sandra Kanck, has said the Minister’s recommendation to move people around the countryside as a solution to the population issue is like shifting Deck-chairs around the Titanic. Tom Changarathil asked her to explain the analogy.
- Will a rise in the number of fur seals in the Coorong lead to a cull? radio.adelaide.edu.au/in-for-the-cul… fb.me/tOYfypuD 2 days ago
- Band members from The Dunes are in the studio speaking with Ian Newton 2 days ago
- We're talking films with Bec Elliott from Behind the Screens 2 days ago
- Having a chat about all things all things #naidoc week 2 days ago
- Time for a re-think on mandatory helmet laws? Speaking about an optional helmet ride this weekend soon @FreeCyclists http://t.co/rHkLhNAGpv 2 days ago