Last week, Sustainable Population Minister, Tony Burke, released his Government’s Sustainable Population Strategy for Australia, which set out to offer an approach towards attaining sustainable communities and cities around the country. The President of Sustainable Population Australia (or SPA), Sandra Kanck, has said the Minister’s recommendation to move people around the countryside as a solution to the population issue is like shifting Deck-chairs around the Titanic. Tom Changarathil asked her to explain the analogy.
- Adelaide Councillor Anne Moran says the Frome Street Bikeway will not be demolished, but restructured in line with international bikeways. 2 days ago
- What's happening in Adelaide this weekend? Join @johannawhite_ in the studio next - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Our movie reviewer @Jacurtis95 joins us in the studio next to talk about some new releases - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Humans are silencing our oceans! @Tullio_Rossi joins us next - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Listen in to the local and national news on the hour, every hour with Radio @radioadelaide @breakfast1015 #updates #news 3 days ago