Matt Agius, in his regular Friday interview, gives us his view on politics in Australia. Have personal insults by the Opposition in Canberra increased under Tony Abbott’s leadership? Is the Speaker of the House comtemplating resigning? Will Michael Atkinson support Jay Weatherill if there is a Leadership Spill in the State Labor party; and will Kevin Foley step down? These and other issues are discussed by Matt and Tom Changarathil.
- "“These are old archaic defences" We spoke with @TammyMLC earlier about the #gaypanicdefence wp.me/p3qrJ1-USl https://t.co/hZZi4axgWX 16 hours ago
- The @AdelaideFesCent's #WorldofCultures program begins this wknd! We're speaking about the opening concert "Rumi In Their Own Words" 18 hours ago
- Are #driverlesscars a replacement for a qualified driver? Tune in now to hear what Dr Peter Fisher from @RMIT thinks #technology #automation 18 hours ago
- Rihgt now, we're speaking with @TammyMLC about the #gaypanicdefence and why it needs to go, tune in! 19 hours ago
- Up shortly, we'll be crossing the seas to #Europe & discussing the latest in the #londonattack & growing tensions b/w Turkey & Germany 19 hours ago