Matt Agius, in his regular Friday interview, gives us his view on politics in Australia. Have personal insults by the Opposition in Canberra increased under Tony Abbott’s leadership? Is the Speaker of the House comtemplating resigning? Will Michael Atkinson support Jay Weatherill if there is a Leadership Spill in the State Labor party; and will Kevin Foley step down? These and other issues are discussed by Matt and Tom Changarathil.
- Live with @angusrandall is Jeremy Ryder, discussing his project Art By Prisoners and more, on @radioadelaide! 6 hours ago
- Coming up, Jeremy Ryder's annual exhibition Art By Prisoners is in full swing! Ryder joins us live with all the details, on @radioadelaide 6 hours ago
- On live, @Penmonicus joins us live in the studio with the latest in new music, including Sword & Sorcery, on @radioadelaide! 6 hours ago
- Coming up, @Penmonicus joins @angusrandall live in the studio talking all things new in music, on @radioadelaide! 6 hours ago
- Journalist @Bension1 from @indaily joins us now live in the studio talking State Government Minecraft plans and more, on @radioadelaide! 6 hours ago