Matt Agius, in his regular Friday interview, gives us his view on politics in Australia. Have personal insults by the Opposition in Canberra increased under Tony Abbott’s leadership? Is the Speaker of the House comtemplating resigning? Will Michael Atkinson support Jay Weatherill if there is a Leadership Spill in the State Labor party; and will Kevin Foley step down? These and other issues are discussed by Matt and Tom Changarathil.
- Had some fun in the station with the Public Service Broadcasting... fb.me/4InpLAYNq 18 hours ago
- Had some fun with the guys from Public Service Broadcasting this morning - check them out at WOMAD over the... fb.me/6Ik2iiUm3 18 hours ago
- Alright we had our maths 'fun' with @paulfoot, coming up soon some more Brits from @PSB_HQ - maybe they can all watch #England lose Monday? 19 hours ago
- Brownwyn Gillanders, Director of the Marine Biology Program @environmentinst speaking shortly on Marine Ecology Threats @UniofAdelaide 20 hours ago
- Associate Professor Colin Rogers is on speaking on how Australia can continue its recovery from the #gfc @UniofAdelaide 20 hours ago