Matt Agius, in his regular Friday interview, gives us his view on politics in Australia. Have personal insults by the Opposition in Canberra increased under Tony Abbott’s leadership? Is the Speaker of the House comtemplating resigning? Will Michael Atkinson support Jay Weatherill if there is a Leadership Spill in the State Labor party; and will Kevin Foley step down? These and other issues are discussed by Matt and Tom Changarathil.
- That's all for #Breakfast this morning! Join us from 6.30am tomorrow morning to finish off your working week with Ian Newton. 1 hour ago
- Piece for Person and Ghetto Blaster is the title of Nicola Gunn's new theatre piece. She joins us in studio shortly to tell us more. 2 hours ago
- Are we on the brink of environmental catastrophe? @RiAus Producer Casey Harrigan joins us in studio now to explain. 2 hours ago
- We're talking #TDoR2015, and how to address transphobia on air now with transgender advocate, Kristyana Finch. 2 hours ago
- Travis Ranson is a candidate for South Australia's Area Councillor - he joins us in studio so you can get to know your candidate better. 2 hours ago