Matt Agius, in his regular Friday interview, gives us his view on politics in Australia. Have personal insults by the Opposition in Canberra increased under Tony Abbott’s leadership? Is the Speaker of the House comtemplating resigning? Will Michael Atkinson support Jay Weatherill if there is a Leadership Spill in the State Labor party; and will Kevin Foley step down? These and other issues are discussed by Matt and Tom Changarathil.
- soon all the latest in science @angusrandall talks to Rohan neagle from @radioadelaide 's SubAtomic 24 minutes ago
- now @angusrandall talks to SA EDB member Goran Roos about WA bidding for Subs contract #saparli 27 minutes ago
- shortly @angusrandall talks to SA EDB member Goran Roos about WA bidding for Subs contract #saparli 35 minutes ago
- up soon @angusrandall looks at SA state politics with @RobManwaring 1 hour ago
- after 7.30 @angusrandall talks to @AdrianPederick MP about calls to control seal numbers south of Adelaide 1 hour ago