Matt Agius, in his regular Friday interview, gives us his view on politics in Australia. Have personal insults by the Opposition in Canberra increased under Tony Abbott’s leadership? Is the Speaker of the House comtemplating resigning? Will Michael Atkinson support Jay Weatherill if there is a Leadership Spill in the State Labor party; and will Kevin Foley step down? These and other issues are discussed by Matt and Tom Changarathil.
- Christopher Pyne is calling for the Liberal Party to have more women in politics. Liberal member for Boothby,... fb.me/29qw8dUvm 5 hours ago
- And that's a wrap for this Wednesday morning! Stay tuned to hear @radioadelaide's Classical Connection up next. Join us from 6.30am Thursday 5 hours ago
- Keith Preston of Dya Singh @NexusArts is in the studio! Get ready for some live bouzouki shortly. 5 hours ago
- Do you remember your work experience? @angusrandall is chatting to three very cool work experience students at @radioadelaide right now! 5 hours ago
- On air now is @sportstalk15's @robertcoyne17 talking to @angusrandall about #ashes2015 #AFL and other sports news. 5 hours ago