It seems as though everything’s going virtual these days – virtual reality, virtual dating, virtual shopping. But what about virtual wine tasting? The Adelaide Hills Wine Region and the University of Adelaide are coming together to make this a reality by launching an online space called ‘The Wine Room’ tonight for wine appreciators to come together and discuss the latest drop. Dr. Roberta Veale, Marketing Lecturer at the University of Adelaide, discuused the project with Tom Changarathil, and he asked her what she hoped to achieve with the “Wine Room”.
- RT @breakfast1015: Tomorrow at 8.30 @jennielenman speaks to Kevin Scarce live in studio about South Australia's #nuclear fuel cycle. https:… 1 day ago
- Tomorrow at 8.30 @jennielenman speaks to Kevin Scarce live in studio about South Australia's #nuclear fuel cycle. https://t.co/hnuaZItDeJ 1 day ago
- RT @glenncsavage: My thoughts on #Gonski and the Education Council meeting last Friday. On @breakfast1015 @EduMelb #auspol https://t.co/WdY… 1 day ago
- Live in the studio representatives from @PlanAustralia & @HagarAustralia informing us about human trafficking and Days for Girls brekkie 1 day ago
- Very soon @jennielenman will be chatting with @Penmonicus about #ozasiafestival and what gigs to check out this week 1 day ago