It seems as though everything’s going virtual these days – virtual reality, virtual dating, virtual shopping. But what about virtual wine tasting? The Adelaide Hills Wine Region and the University of Adelaide are coming together to make this a reality by launching an online space called ‘The Wine Room’ tonight for wine appreciators to come together and discuss the latest drop. Dr. Roberta Veale, Marketing Lecturer at the University of Adelaide, discuused the project with Tom Changarathil, and he asked her what she hoped to achieve with the “Wine Room”.
- We have @damiancallinan and @pcalleja1 talk about The Wine Bluffs, playing at the @RoyalCroquetClu this #ADLfringe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- Live in the studio - Liam and Oscar from #NeonTetra to talk about the new EP, and we'll play a brand new track here first! 5 hours ago
- Listen live at bit.ly/1kVvsJW right now, or catch the podcast later on at radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf… twitter.com/jennielenman/s… 6 hours ago
- Live from the #Movies - @Jacurtis95 gives his honest review of long-awaited sequel T2 : Trainspotting live on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Live chat with @SAUnions Joe Szakacs about the #penaltyrates cut - listen online here bit.ly/1kVvsJW… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago