It seems as though everything’s going virtual these days – virtual reality, virtual dating, virtual shopping. But what about virtual wine tasting? The Adelaide Hills Wine Region and the University of Adelaide are coming together to make this a reality by launching an online space called ‘The Wine Room’ tonight for wine appreciators to come together and discuss the latest drop. Dr. Roberta Veale, Marketing Lecturer at the University of Adelaide, discuused the project with Tom Changarathil, and he asked her what she hoped to achieve with the “Wine Room”.
- Soon, @Penmonicus AKA Resident muso, Luke Penman, will be live in the studio with music news. 6 hours ago
- Up next @Bension1 from @indaily wil be chatting to @angusrandall about what's making news in South Australia. 6 hours ago
- RT @Penmonicus: #NewMusicMonday on @breakfast1015 shortly. This wk it's @MarlonWMusic + @NGAIIRE + Feature Album from @kaurnacronin https:/… 6 hours ago
- Next @angusrandall will be talking to @plainsproducer's managing director about the job cuts at rural newspapers & how they stay relevant. 6 hours ago
- Up next, @angusrandall will be speaking to @TWUAus about trucking 6 hours ago