It seems as though everything’s going virtual these days – virtual reality, virtual dating, virtual shopping. But what about virtual wine tasting? The Adelaide Hills Wine Region and the University of Adelaide are coming together to make this a reality by launching an online space called ‘The Wine Room’ tonight for wine appreciators to come together and discuss the latest drop. Dr. Roberta Veale, Marketing Lecturer at the University of Adelaide, discuused the project with Tom Changarathil, and he asked her what she hoped to achieve with the “Wine Room”.
- “This happens a lot more frequently than people are aware of” - says Martha Augustinos speaking about discrimination bit.ly/2gWe4uv 2 days ago
- At 8:40 @jennielenman will be chatting with members of Port Adelaide choir Born on Monday about a free workshop this weekend @CityofPAE 2 days ago
- On now: recap of @TammyMLC talking to @thewireradio on successful Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration (Gender Identity) Amendment Bill 2 days ago
- Coming up @ 8:10 @jennielenman speaks with Dr Paul Willis about how polar bears could be finding themselves in hot water in the future 2 days ago
- There are plans to subsidise @gautam_adani coalmine but what does that mean for us? @jennielenman talks to @beneltham @newmatilda @ 7.45 2 days ago