It seems as though everything’s going virtual these days – virtual reality, virtual dating, virtual shopping. But what about virtual wine tasting? The Adelaide Hills Wine Region and the University of Adelaide are coming together to make this a reality by launching an online space called ‘The Wine Room’ tonight for wine appreciators to come together and discuss the latest drop. Dr. Roberta Veale, Marketing Lecturer at the University of Adelaide, discuused the project with Tom Changarathil, and he asked her what she hoped to achieve with the “Wine Room”.
- Coming up: Ian speaks to @LazyEyeBlues! #Blues #Music Tune in 101.5FM soon! 1 week ago
- Ian is currently speaking with Dr Aaron Martin from @unimelb about #youthvoters and the importance of #voting #ausvotes #auspol2016 101.5FM 1 week ago
- Today is #NationalWalkSafelyToSchoolDay. Coming up, Ian will be speaking to CEO of Pedestrian Council of Australia, Harold Scruby! 101.5FM! 1 week ago
- We're talking State politics and the latest railway proposal with Hayden Manning! 1 week ago
- Ever thought about delaying your child from starting school? Hear the facts up next to help make your decision. 1 week ago