It seems as though everything’s going virtual these days – virtual reality, virtual dating, virtual shopping. But what about virtual wine tasting? The Adelaide Hills Wine Region and the University of Adelaide are coming together to make this a reality by launching an online space called ‘The Wine Room’ tonight for wine appreciators to come together and discuss the latest drop. Dr. Roberta Veale, Marketing Lecturer at the University of Adelaide, discuused the project with Tom Changarathil, and he asked her what she hoped to achieve with the “Wine Room”.
- Coming up, Dr Fay Anderson from @MonashUni joins us to discuss the censorship of war photography, on @radioadelaide 18 minutes ago
- On live, @patrickquip from @thebigissue is talking to @angusrandall about all things boy bands and haunted locations, on @radioadelaide! 25 minutes ago
- Coming up next hour, @patrickquip from @thebigissue joins us to discuss all things boy bands, on @radioadelaide! 43 minutes ago
- As Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao stole the headlines over the weekend, the media coverage before the... fb.me/1MmUZjyHD 43 minutes ago
- Now live in the studio, @jemjem05 joins us to discuss all things boxing, in and out of the ring, on @radioadelaide! 52 minutes ago