It seems as though everything’s going virtual these days – virtual reality, virtual dating, virtual shopping. But what about virtual wine tasting? The Adelaide Hills Wine Region and the University of Adelaide are coming together to make this a reality by launching an online space called ‘The Wine Room’ tonight for wine appreciators to come together and discuss the latest drop. Dr. Roberta Veale, Marketing Lecturer at the University of Adelaide, discuused the project with Tom Changarathil, and he asked her what she hoped to achieve with the “Wine Room”.
- Talking #BishopGate with @beneltham from @newmatilda right now. 20 hours ago
- New music is next with @Penmonicus. Don't miss it. He'll be talking about new music from fan-favourites, @bigscarymusic 20 hours ago
- Could food truck be banned from the CBD? We'll find out when @angusrandall speaks to @Bension1 from @indaily 20 hours ago
- talking eating bugs with @Wine_Chemist now on radio adelaide. 20 hours ago
- RT @MatthewPantelis: Long queue waiting to board #Singapore flight @AdelaideAirport #CPSU action starting to bite #FiveaaNews http://t.co/… 20 hours ago