It seems as though everything’s going virtual these days – virtual reality, virtual dating, virtual shopping. But what about virtual wine tasting? The Adelaide Hills Wine Region and the University of Adelaide are coming together to make this a reality by launching an online space called ‘The Wine Room’ tonight for wine appreciators to come together and discuss the latest drop. Dr. Roberta Veale, Marketing Lecturer at the University of Adelaide, discuused the project with Tom Changarathil, and he asked her what she hoped to achieve with the “Wine Room”.
- Adelaide beatmaster Oisima talking Nicuragua nights soon @angusrandall @radioadelaide @Oisima 2 hours ago
- Paul Willis from RiAus on now @angusrandall @Fossilcrox @RiAus 2 hours ago
- shortly Ben Eltham from New Matilda on federal Politics @angusrandall @beneltham @newmatilda #auspol 3 hours ago
- shortly Dr Julie Moschion on homelessness study Journeys Home @MelbInstUOM @angusrandall @radioadelaide 4 hours ago
- after 7 a new study on homelessness out of the Melbourne Institute @MelbInstUOM @angusrandall 4 hours ago