It seems as though everything’s going virtual these days – virtual reality, virtual dating, virtual shopping. But what about virtual wine tasting? The Adelaide Hills Wine Region and the University of Adelaide are coming together to make this a reality by launching an online space called ‘The Wine Room’ tonight for wine appreciators to come together and discuss the latest drop. Dr. Roberta Veale, Marketing Lecturer at the University of Adelaide, discuused the project with Tom Changarathil, and he asked her what she hoped to achieve with the “Wine Room”.
- The Big Issue's annual 'Fiction Edition' has landed! We'll take a sneak peak at this celebration of Australian fictional writing at 7:45am 8 hours ago
- That's all we have time for on #Brekkie this morning! You can listen back to all our podcasts radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf…. 1 day ago
- RT @Naomi_keyte: Heading into @radioadelaide to have a chat about and a play some songs off the new album #melaleuca 1 day ago
- Local singer songwriter @Naomi_keyte is live in studio to play some sweet tunes and have a chat! 1 day ago
- RT @davidebailey: Thanks @breakfast1015 for having me on your show talking about #VR and mind manipulation. radio.adelaide.edu.au/can-we-be-mani… 1 day ago