It seems as though everything’s going virtual these days – virtual reality, virtual dating, virtual shopping. But what about virtual wine tasting? The Adelaide Hills Wine Region and the University of Adelaide are coming together to make this a reality by launching an online space called ‘The Wine Room’ tonight for wine appreciators to come together and discuss the latest drop. Dr. Roberta Veale, Marketing Lecturer at the University of Adelaide, discuused the project with Tom Changarathil, and he asked her what she hoped to achieve with the “Wine Room”.
- Coming up after 8.30 this morning, we speak with @LFRESHTHELION about what he's getting up to in Adelaide tonight. 5 days ago
- We're talking to @beneltham from @newmatilda about marginal seats. 6 days ago
- RT @loupascale: Balloons & flowers - what a gorgeous surprise for my last @breakfast1015 show. https://t.co/6JiJdPaut3 6 days ago
- Up next @MartinHaese will be talking upcoming developments in Adelaide! 6 days ago
- Tune in in 15 minutes for our interview with Paranormal Investigator @Allen_Tiller! 1 week ago