It seems as though everything’s going virtual these days – virtual reality, virtual dating, virtual shopping. But what about virtual wine tasting? The Adelaide Hills Wine Region and the University of Adelaide are coming together to make this a reality by launching an online space called ‘The Wine Room’ tonight for wine appreciators to come together and discuss the latest drop. Dr. Roberta Veale, Marketing Lecturer at the University of Adelaide, discuused the project with Tom Changarathil, and he asked her what she hoped to achieve with the “Wine Room”.
- Restaurant & Catering Australia is calling to scrap Sunday penalty rates. We spoke to the CEO this morning. fb.me/3wxs7RtTf 13 hours ago
- Thanks for listening this terrific Thursday! Enjoy the rest of your day and be sure to tune in from 6.30am tomorrow with Ian Newton. 13 hours ago
- Director of #52Tuesdays, @sophhyde is in studio discussing her Intimate Relations series currently on at the @MercuryCinema. 13 hours ago
- Trees give us life, yet we have managed to clear half of the world's tree population. @RiAus's Casey Harrigan joins @loupascale in studio. 13 hours ago
- .@CE_Bedford is on air talking to @loupascale about #prisonradio and her PhD she has done into how prison radio is run in the UK. 14 hours ago