The details of the agreement between Malaysia and Australia to resettle asylum seekers are still sketchy and yet to be finalised. Paul Power, CEO of the Refugee Council of Australia, spoke to Jess Wingard abou the Government’s proposed treatment of refugee children.
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 2 days ago
- Keen to know why your voice drops talking to 'the ladies'? @Fossilcrox explains this and Neanderthal diets in 10 mins - tune into 101.5FM! 3 days ago
- Coming up soon, we speak with Dr Joanna Hartnett from @Sydney_Uni about St John's Wort and the effect it is having in treating depression! 3 days ago
- Coming up at 7:15am; @loupascale speaks with Prof. Tracey Wade from @ANGInitiative about the link between anorexia and genetics. 3 days ago
- John Flanagan is playing some live music in studio shortly! 1 week ago