The details of the agreement between Malaysia and Australia to resettle asylum seekers are still sketchy and yet to be finalised. Paul Power, CEO of the Refugee Council of Australia, spoke to Jess Wingard abou the Government’s proposed treatment of refugee children.
- Wrapping things up here on Breakfast, thanks for your company and we'll be back tomorrow from 6.30am! 19 hours ago
- NEXT: A live musical treat from Abbey and Jasmine, students from Peterborough High School. 20 hours ago
- NOW: Ian Newton is talking to Valdis Dunis, candidate in the upcoming @CityofAdelaide council elections. 21 hours ago
- NEXT: #DV is also an issue in LGBTIQ relationships. We hear from 2 women who experienced it but couldn't find support. #WhiteRibbonDay 21 hours ago
- NEXT: Ian chats with Rachael Bausor from @WIREwomensinfo about financial abuse as a form of #DV. #WhiteRibbonDay 21 hours ago