The details of the agreement between Malaysia and Australia to resettle asylum seekers are still sketchy and yet to be finalised. Paul Power, CEO of the Refugee Council of Australia, spoke to Jess Wingard abou the Government’s proposed treatment of refugee children.
- It's the last week of History Month - check out all the exciting events they have left on their site,... fb.me/31EiLlczM 2 days ago
- Check out the movies on offer this week radio.adelaide.edu.au/movies-with-ch… fb.me/4hCNb260c 2 days ago
- Only one week left of the About Time @historyfestival - listen in now to hear about some of the last events to get to! 2 days ago
- Make sure you check out @comeoutfestival starting today down at Elder Park 2 days ago
- We're speaking to the Refugee Action Coalition shortly on how the Royal Commission into Child Sex Abuse could look into detention centres 2 days ago