The details of the agreement between Malaysia and Australia to resettle asylum seekers are still sketchy and yet to be finalised. Paul Power, CEO of the Refugee Council of Australia, spoke to Jess Wingard abou the Government’s proposed treatment of refugee children.
- We're excited to have @kathierenner in the studio joining @angusrandall for a live performance. (Angus won't be singing). 2 hours ago
- We're joined by Indonesian expert @_davemcrae_ talking with @angusrandall on @radioadelaide very soon. 4 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: Hear @the3basics recording to an Edison machine for @NFSAonline here. soundcloud.com/nfsaaustralia/… Playing Tunaomba Saidia on … 4 hours ago
- Live with @angusrandall is Jeremy Ryder, discussing his project Art By Prisoners and more, on @radioadelaide! 1 day ago
- Coming up, Jeremy Ryder's annual exhibition Art By Prisoners is in full swing! Ryder joins us live with all the details, on @radioadelaide 1 day ago