The details of the agreement between Malaysia and Australia to resettle asylum seekers are still sketchy and yet to be finalised. Paul Power, CEO of the Refugee Council of Australia, spoke to Jess Wingard abou the Government’s proposed treatment of refugee children.
- Listen back to this morning's interviews on our website- go to the Breakfast tab and you can find the whole program! radioadelaide.org.au 11 minutes ago
- Assoc. Prof @Fossilcrox is in to discuss puberty, chocolate, and the Zika virus - not in the same story thankfully!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 36 minutes ago
- Researcher Mike Young from @UniofAdelaide has proposed a ‘climate sharing system’ that could help solve the power c… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Xenophon has made some promises on behalf of his state party SA Best - to discuss all the news in state politics,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- NSW Police are in hot water following the 2014 Sydney siege inquest - Prof. Peter Norden @melbournepeter from @RMIT… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago