The details of the agreement between Malaysia and Australia to resettle asylum seekers are still sketchy and yet to be finalised. Paul Power, CEO of the Refugee Council of Australia, spoke to Jess Wingard abou the Government’s proposed treatment of refugee children.
- That's all folks! Thanks for joining us this morning. You can revisit the show online any time at goo.gl/7jKOuz 1 day ago
- Get ready for some live music! We've got The Working Muso live in the studio up next #radioadelaidebrekfast 1 day ago
- Our resident movie reviewer Blake Smart is in next to review the new Jack Reacher: Never Go Back movie #radioadelaidenews 1 day ago
- Up next we're chatting to Tom Godfrey @Choice_news from Consumer Advocacy group Choice about Medibank Private #radioadelaidebreakfast 1 day ago
- Next we're chatting to moral philosopher @RaimondGaita about @AdlFOI and the concepts of humanity and human rights #radioadelaidebreakfast 1 day ago