“A woman should not be made a victim of violence, no matter what she is wearing”. This is the message that International Women’s movement, SlutWalk is promoting. Around 60 SlutWalk protests have been held or planned around the globe, and tomorrow, Adelaide is taking part in Victoria Square from 1pm. However, women are not the only ones who will be fighting for an end to victim-blaming – there’s a group of men who are adding their voice to the protest. Spokesperson for the Coalition, Trevor Richardson, spoke to Tom Changarathil, and he asked Trevor what message they were trying to promote.
- The Community Legal Services industry is celebrating the Federal Government’s back down on legal aid cuts, which... fb.me/7pbk6VpKs 40 minutes ago
- We love talking to muso Steve Poltz - the adventurous man has so many stories to tell. Here's the podcast if you... fb.me/29lGsw2Ef 45 minutes ago
- Live in the studio, @stevepoltz joins @angusrandall to discuss everything from his recent stroke to a potential radio show between the two! 2 hours ago
- Coming up this hour, @stevepoltz joins us live in the studio to discuss a very eventful 2015 and more, on @radioadelaide! 3 hours ago
- New Music guru @Penmonicus is now live in the studio, discussing The Valkyries and more on @radioadelaide! 3 hours ago