“A woman should not be made a victim of violence, no matter what she is wearing”. This is the message that International Women’s movement, SlutWalk is promoting. Around 60 SlutWalk protests have been held or planned around the globe, and tomorrow, Adelaide is taking part in Victoria Square from 1pm. However, women are not the only ones who will be fighting for an end to victim-blaming – there’s a group of men who are adding their voice to the protest. Spokesperson for the Coalition, Trevor Richardson, spoke to Tom Changarathil, and he asked Trevor what message they were trying to promote.
- John Baker is holding a guitar.. a #tune is on the way 6 hours ago
- John Baker from @thebakersuite is in studio talking about life as a muso! 6 hours ago
- Artistic director Andy Packer is filling us in on the arts funding restructure now #slingsby #atssa 7 hours ago
- Russel Brand: comedian, political commentator, author and much, much more features in @thebigissue 7 hours ago
- We talk #paythewriters with @WakeinFright now! 7 hours ago