“A woman should not be made a victim of violence, no matter what she is wearing”. This is the message that International Women’s movement, SlutWalk is promoting. Around 60 SlutWalk protests have been held or planned around the globe, and tomorrow, Adelaide is taking part in Victoria Square from 1pm. However, women are not the only ones who will be fighting for an end to victim-blaming – there’s a group of men who are adding their voice to the protest. Spokesperson for the Coalition, Trevor Richardson, spoke to Tom Changarathil, and he asked Trevor what message they were trying to promote.
- Next, Adelaide Musician Thomas Williams will be giving us a performance live in the studio. @Lapelcelery 9 hours ago
- We are catching up with Lord Mayor Haese to talk about the Council's Live Music Action Plan. 9 hours ago
- Up next, Melissa Cranenburgh from @thebigissue will be talking about their latest issue. 9 hours ago
- Wills Logue is having a chat with Louise about what SHineSA is doing for World Aids Day. 9 hours ago
- Joining us soon is @ClaireTatyzo from @YWCAAdelaide in to talk about the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence. 10 hours ago