“A woman should not be made a victim of violence, no matter what she is wearing”. This is the message that International Women’s movement, SlutWalk is promoting. Around 60 SlutWalk protests have been held or planned around the globe, and tomorrow, Adelaide is taking part in Victoria Square from 1pm. However, women are not the only ones who will be fighting for an end to victim-blaming – there’s a group of men who are adding their voice to the protest. Spokesperson for the Coalition, Trevor Richardson, spoke to Tom Changarathil, and he asked Trevor what message they were trying to promote.
- Comedian, @TheClaireHooper will be live on air in a moment to have a chat about her Fringe show, School Camp. 9 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: Yes people, #Ebola is still a thing. And it may be mutating into something more worrying. We find out what can be done on… 9 hours ago
- Up next we're talking about the #Transpacificagreement with Associate professor Lynn Kemp. @cphce_unsw 10 hours ago
- Good morning listeners. plenty on today's show with @angusrandall. #US correspondent @iamtaylorkaplan is up next. 10 hours ago
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/more-childcare… 1 day ago