“A woman should not be made a victim of violence, no matter what she is wearing”. This is the message that International Women’s movement, SlutWalk is promoting. Around 60 SlutWalk protests have been held or planned around the globe, and tomorrow, Adelaide is taking part in Victoria Square from 1pm. However, women are not the only ones who will be fighting for an end to victim-blaming – there’s a group of men who are adding their voice to the protest. Spokesperson for the Coalition, Trevor Richardson, spoke to Tom Changarathil, and he asked Trevor what message they were trying to promote.
- Create through debate! Tune in soon as we talk to @TheLyonsDen about the latest ABC Q&A discussion and Islam. 46 minutes ago
- Coffee... Check! Brekky... Check! A keen sense for quality community radio with a delicious range of great issues... Only at Radio Adelaide! 1 hour ago
- Great @adelaide_fringe play #Scorch at @HoldenStreet - @jennielenman discussed gender & sexuality with actor Amy Mc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Live in studio with comedy pairing Ben & Bosco and then Aidan and Dan from @tubularbells42 #fringe #liveinterviews… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Coming up soon we'll be speaking to comedy duo Ben & Bosco about their @adelaide_fringe show ‘Blur Bag’ in studio. #Fringe #blurbag 2 days ago