“A woman should not be made a victim of violence, no matter what she is wearing”. This is the message that International Women’s movement, SlutWalk is promoting. Around 60 SlutWalk protests have been held or planned around the globe, and tomorrow, Adelaide is taking part in Victoria Square from 1pm. However, women are not the only ones who will be fighting for an end to victim-blaming – there’s a group of men who are adding their voice to the protest. Spokesperson for the Coalition, Trevor Richardson, spoke to Tom Changarathil, and he asked Trevor what message they were trying to promote.
- That's the Breakfast Show over... NOOO! ...but don't worry, we have a whole day of wicked radio planned at 101.5FM. See you tomorrow! 19 hours ago
- The drums are ready! THREE TWO ONE... BANG! 19 hours ago
- We have some drums getting set-up in the studio for a wicked end to breakfast show! We're ready to get into the 'Rhythms of Resistance'! 20 hours ago
- .@robertcoyne17 from @sportstalk15 is on air now talking about #LleytonHewitt's last #Wimbledon match. 20 hours ago
- We got some #news coming up in 10 minutes - so if you want to knows what's happening on our rock, crank them radio dials! 20 hours ago