“A woman should not be made a victim of violence, no matter what she is wearing”. This is the message that International Women’s movement, SlutWalk is promoting. Around 60 SlutWalk protests have been held or planned around the globe, and tomorrow, Adelaide is taking part in Victoria Square from 1pm. However, women are not the only ones who will be fighting for an end to victim-blaming – there’s a group of men who are adding their voice to the protest. Spokesperson for the Coalition, Trevor Richardson, spoke to Tom Changarathil, and he asked Trevor what message they were trying to promote.
- Listen in now as @angusrandall is joined by Tim Moore, local musician who will serenade us with a tune 11 hours ago
- It's been a big weekend in football. @robertcoyne17 from @sportstalk15 joins @angusrandall shortly to chat all things sport. 11 hours ago
- Can you guess who was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1997? Stay tuned to find out shortly! 12 hours ago
- Telstra must comply to journalist Ben Grubb's request to see his personal #Metadata. Professor Nigel Phair @nphair discusses this issue soon 12 hours ago
- The top Baltimore prosecutor has handed down charges against six city police officers. US Correspondent @iamtaylorkaplan joins @angusrandall 12 hours ago