“A woman should not be made a victim of violence, no matter what she is wearing”. This is the message that International Women’s movement, SlutWalk is promoting. Around 60 SlutWalk protests have been held or planned around the globe, and tomorrow, Adelaide is taking part in Victoria Square from 1pm. However, women are not the only ones who will be fighting for an end to victim-blaming – there’s a group of men who are adding their voice to the protest. Spokesperson for the Coalition, Trevor Richardson, spoke to Tom Changarathil, and he asked Trevor what message they were trying to promote.
- Coming up, musician Cal Williams Jr with a live performance. @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- On next, @breakfast1015 's Jennie Lenman with all the weekend events. 1 day ago
- after 8 we are talking movies with Chrissy Kavanagh @radioadelaide 1 day ago
- Up next, Meryl Jenkins and Dave Heard from the SA Rangers Association on #WorldRangerDay . @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- Coming up, @KellyMLC on the passing of the Vulnerable Witnesses Bill. @breakfast1015 1 day ago