“A woman should not be made a victim of violence, no matter what she is wearing”. This is the message that International Women’s movement, SlutWalk is promoting. Around 60 SlutWalk protests have been held or planned around the globe, and tomorrow, Adelaide is taking part in Victoria Square from 1pm. However, women are not the only ones who will be fighting for an end to victim-blaming – there’s a group of men who are adding their voice to the protest. Spokesperson for the Coalition, Trevor Richardson, spoke to Tom Changarathil, and he asked Trevor what message they were trying to promote.
- We're live with Brian Winspear who served in the number 2 Squadron of the RAF when Darwin was bombed by the Japanese Empire in 1942. 9 hours ago
- Over 600 Australians lost their lives along the Kokoda trail. @GlennAzar_Coach spoke with @Morgan_Burley about the trail's significance. 10 hours ago
- Since #WW1 PTSD has been common amongst veterans. Deputy CEO of @SoldierOnAust Karlie Brand joined @Morgan_Burley to discuss this and more. 10 hours ago
- Coming up our @service_voices team Helen Myer and Fiona White will be speaking on the 75th anniversary of the sinking of HMAS #AnzacDay 11 hours ago
- It's 6.30 and @Morgan_Burley is live! Today on the show we remember those who fought and continue to fight for us. Lest we forget #ANZACDay 11 hours ago