“A woman should not be made a victim of violence, no matter what she is wearing”. This is the message that International Women’s movement, SlutWalk is promoting. Around 60 SlutWalk protests have been held or planned around the globe, and tomorrow, Adelaide is taking part in Victoria Square from 1pm. However, women are not the only ones who will be fighting for an end to victim-blaming – there’s a group of men who are adding their voice to the protest. Spokesperson for the Coalition, Trevor Richardson, spoke to Tom Changarathil, and he asked Trevor what message they were trying to promote.
- Stay tuned to hear the musical stylings of Colin Marshall. Catch him this Saturday at the Festival of Now. #MentalHealthWeek2015 39 minutes ago
- NOW: Louise talks with @steve_ellen about how performers deal with #anxiety in their profession. 1 hour ago
- Coming up next: Tim O'Connor from @OzRefugeeCounc talks to Louise about the decision to process all asylum seekers on #Nauru this week. 1 hour ago
- Good morning, #Adelaide! Today's show looks at US gun laws, Nauru, plenty of arts news and performances and a bit of sports news! Tune in! 2 hours ago
- Tarnanthi Indigenous Festival at the Art Gallery of South Australia starts next week. Curator Nici Cumpston is in studio @TARNANTHI 1 day ago