“A woman should not be made a victim of violence, no matter what she is wearing”. This is the message that International Women’s movement, SlutWalk is promoting. Around 60 SlutWalk protests have been held or planned around the globe, and tomorrow, Adelaide is taking part in Victoria Square from 1pm. However, women are not the only ones who will be fighting for an end to victim-blaming – there’s a group of men who are adding their voice to the protest. Spokesperson for the Coalition, Trevor Richardson, spoke to Tom Changarathil, and he asked Trevor what message they were trying to promote.
- RT @breakfast1015: Tomorrow at 8.30 @jennielenman speaks to Kevin Scarce live in studio about South Australia's #nuclear fuel cycle. https:… 8 hours ago
- Tomorrow at 8.30 @jennielenman speaks to Kevin Scarce live in studio about South Australia's #nuclear fuel cycle. https://t.co/hnuaZItDeJ 8 hours ago
- RT @glenncsavage: My thoughts on #Gonski and the Education Council meeting last Friday. On @breakfast1015 @EduMelb #auspol https://t.co/WdY… 13 hours ago
- Live in the studio representatives from @PlanAustralia & @HagarAustralia informing us about human trafficking and Days for Girls brekkie 13 hours ago
- Very soon @jennielenman will be chatting with @Penmonicus about #ozasiafestival and what gigs to check out this week 13 hours ago