Parents should pay attention to their children’s behaviour when they are really young. If they don’t talk or socialise when they should be doing so, it can be worth looking for help because they could have autism; and the best way to help them to develop their abilities is to act early. Lesley Cutts, Family and Community Services Manager at Autism SA talked to Edilene Lopes do Carmo about this disorder.
- Dusty will also be performing two Chris Cornell covers! 4 hours ago
- Dusty Lee is in the studio to talk about his upcoming performance at Loud Love celebrating the music of Chris Cornell. Listen now! 4 hours ago
- Need more budget? We hear from @choiceaustralia about the budget and how to find a good find in the end of financial year sales! 5 hours ago
- If you want to read more about the budget, visit the official link here: statebudget.sa.gov.au. #StateBudget #SouthAustralia 5 hours ago
- It's time to talk budget. @RobManwaring joins us to dissect the #StateBudget for 2017/18 and it will affect South Australians. Listen Now. 5 hours ago