Over a hundred Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC) members are in Canberra, lobbying for strong action on pollution. The two day lobbying takes place as the multi-party Climate Change Committee is nearing the end of its negotiation process. The Young Advocates, including eighteen South Australian representatives, are demanding a high price on pollution. Jess Wingard spoke to the Convenor of the Flinders Action Group, Isaac Astill from Yankalilla, and asked him about the price on pollution.
- Coming up, musician Cal Williams Jr with a live performance. @breakfast1015 12 hours ago
- On next, @breakfast1015 's Jennie Lenman with all the weekend events. 12 hours ago
- after 8 we are talking movies with Chrissy Kavanagh @radioadelaide 12 hours ago
- Up next, Meryl Jenkins and Dave Heard from the SA Rangers Association on #WorldRangerDay . @breakfast1015 13 hours ago
- Coming up, @KellyMLC on the passing of the Vulnerable Witnesses Bill. @breakfast1015 13 hours ago