Over a hundred Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC) members are in Canberra, lobbying for strong action on pollution. The two day lobbying takes place as the multi-party Climate Change Committee is nearing the end of its negotiation process. The Young Advocates, including eighteen South Australian representatives, are demanding a high price on pollution. Jess Wingard spoke to the Convenor of the Flinders Action Group, Isaac Astill from Yankalilla, and asked him about the price on pollution.
- Another show wrapped for Thursday 30th of March - catch all our interviews on our website bit.ly/1fbcoZZ 14 hours ago
- We spoke to @jamesjmarlowe, the director of @playgoeswrongau, about how to plan out a show that doesn't go accordin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- Artistic Director Philippe Platel chats with @jennielenman about the @AFdAdelaide Film festival opening tonight! 14 hours ago
- The latest #Science! news, with Assoc. Prof Paul Willis, @Fossilcrox from @RiAus. We're talking dinosaur footprints… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- SA Labor under fire - Political analyst @HRManning joins us live to discuss the #AEMO report, and Frances Bedford's resignation 15 hours ago