Over a hundred Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC) members are in Canberra, lobbying for strong action on pollution. The two day lobbying takes place as the multi-party Climate Change Committee is nearing the end of its negotiation process. The Young Advocates, including eighteen South Australian representatives, are demanding a high price on pollution. Jess Wingard spoke to the Convenor of the Flinders Action Group, Isaac Astill from Yankalilla, and asked him about the price on pollution.
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/dirt-playgroun… fb.me/6FthGuF8S 1 day ago
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/whats-happenin… fb.me/4xvTwQ6xj 1 day ago
- Listen in for some Grecodelia - a couple members of Dirt Playground have joined us in the studio 1 day ago
- Tom Godfrey is speaking about how much we should fear our washing machines and other consumer advice @choiceaustralia http://t.co/HUTYs9yDGA 1 day ago
- Speaking on air with Prof Kim Rubenstein about moves to strip Australian-born citizens of their citizenship @ANUmedia http://t.co/dsESSkthRG 1 day ago