Over a hundred Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC) members are in Canberra, lobbying for strong action on pollution. The two day lobbying takes place as the multi-party Climate Change Committee is nearing the end of its negotiation process. The Young Advocates, including eighteen South Australian representatives, are demanding a high price on pollution. Jess Wingard spoke to the Convenor of the Flinders Action Group, Isaac Astill from Yankalilla, and asked him about the price on pollution.
- Poets from the Wide Open Road are in studio to discuss the #AnzacCentenary and Australia's war history 1 day ago
- Find out what's happening in #Adelaide this #weekend, next on Brekky! 1 day ago
- Next on Brekky: @UniofAdelaide researcher will tell us how #liver #disease is not just alcohol related, #diet plays a big role too 1 day ago
- On now, the Fed Govt has wrapped up #Workplace #AgeDiscrimination survey, confirming that 1/4 over 50 affected #auspol 1 day ago
- On Brekky this hour: #AgeDiscrimination in the workplace and how diet impacts the liver 1 day ago