Over a hundred Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC) members are in Canberra, lobbying for strong action on pollution. The two day lobbying takes place as the multi-party Climate Change Committee is nearing the end of its negotiation process. The Young Advocates, including eighteen South Australian representatives, are demanding a high price on pollution. Jess Wingard spoke to the Convenor of the Flinders Action Group, Isaac Astill from Yankalilla, and asked him about the price on pollution.
- We have @damiancallinan and @pcalleja1 talk about The Wine Bluffs, playing at the @RoyalCroquetClu this #ADLfringe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- Live in the studio - Liam and Oscar from #NeonTetra to talk about the new EP, and we'll play a brand new track here first! 5 hours ago
- Listen live at bit.ly/1kVvsJW right now, or catch the podcast later on at radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf… twitter.com/jennielenman/s… 6 hours ago
- Live from the #Movies - @Jacurtis95 gives his honest review of long-awaited sequel T2 : Trainspotting live on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Live chat with @SAUnions Joe Szakacs about the #penaltyrates cut - listen online here bit.ly/1kVvsJW… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago