Over a hundred Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC) members are in Canberra, lobbying for strong action on pollution. The two day lobbying takes place as the multi-party Climate Change Committee is nearing the end of its negotiation process. The Young Advocates, including eighteen South Australian representatives, are demanding a high price on pollution. Jess Wingard spoke to the Convenor of the Flinders Action Group, Isaac Astill from Yankalilla, and asked him about the price on pollution.
- Director of the cinematic masterpiece 'Shine' Scott Hicks is in the studio with @jennielenman & discussing the 20th anniversary of 'Shine'. 1 week ago
- RT @Fossilcrox: Prepping with coffee for a science chat on @breakfast1015 ; fishy stories, viruses everywhere and DNA diseases 1 week ago
- @ 7:45 we chat with @beneltham about the closure of #ManusIsland, also #Nauru and the failed online #census #NewMatilda 1 week ago
- RT @JournoMattwelch: @ 7:35 on @breakfast1015 My interview w/ @jacktatler from @InvasionEcology about his project "Spying on Dingoes in the… 1 week ago
- Chatting w @snappyalligator @ 7.15 re why victims of sexual abuse r often questioned over the validity of the abuse & how we can change that 1 week ago