Over a hundred Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC) members are in Canberra, lobbying for strong action on pollution. The two day lobbying takes place as the multi-party Climate Change Committee is nearing the end of its negotiation process. The Young Advocates, including eighteen South Australian representatives, are demanding a high price on pollution. Jess Wingard spoke to the Convenor of the Flinders Action Group, Isaac Astill from Yankalilla, and asked him about the price on pollution.
- Adelaide Councillor Anne Moran says the Frome Street Bikeway will not be demolished, but restructured in line with international bikeways. 2 days ago
- What's happening in Adelaide this weekend? Join @johannawhite_ in the studio next - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Our movie reviewer @Jacurtis95 joins us in the studio next to talk about some new releases - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Humans are silencing our oceans! @Tullio_Rossi joins us next - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Listen in to the local and national news on the hour, every hour with Radio @radioadelaide @breakfast1015 #updates #news 3 days ago