Over a hundred Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC) members are in Canberra, lobbying for strong action on pollution. The two day lobbying takes place as the multi-party Climate Change Committee is nearing the end of its negotiation process. The Young Advocates, including eighteen South Australian representatives, are demanding a high price on pollution. Jess Wingard spoke to the Convenor of the Flinders Action Group, Isaac Astill from Yankalilla, and asked him about the price on pollution.
- Coming up - @unimelb academic Dr Nicola Reaveley discusses mental health in the workplace and more on the first female @RSL_SA in South Aus! 22 hours ago
- Garry Farrow of @95bFM speaking to us live about the TTP and Waitangi Day tensions on digital radio, online and 101.5fm. 22 hours ago
- Morning! Today - Mental Health in the workplace, New Zealand culture and politics, new music and local business. Digital, Online and 101.5FM 22 hours ago
- Morning, coming up we talk biodiversity with Dr McDowell, the impact Aldi will have on consumers and Scott Cook will join us in the studio. 3 days ago
- The Various Nefarious is in our studio right now getting prepped to play some tunes. There's a double bass! 4 days ago