Over a hundred Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC) members are in Canberra, lobbying for strong action on pollution. The two day lobbying takes place as the multi-party Climate Change Committee is nearing the end of its negotiation process. The Young Advocates, including eighteen South Australian representatives, are demanding a high price on pollution. Jess Wingard spoke to the Convenor of the Flinders Action Group, Isaac Astill from Yankalilla, and asked him about the price on pollution.
- “This happens a lot more frequently than people are aware of” - says Martha Augustinos speaking about discrimination bit.ly/2gWe4uv 2 days ago
- At 8:40 @jennielenman will be chatting with members of Port Adelaide choir Born on Monday about a free workshop this weekend @CityofPAE 2 days ago
- On now: recap of @TammyMLC talking to @thewireradio on successful Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration (Gender Identity) Amendment Bill 2 days ago
- Coming up @ 8:10 @jennielenman speaks with Dr Paul Willis about how polar bears could be finding themselves in hot water in the future 2 days ago
- There are plans to subsidise @gautam_adani coalmine but what does that mean for us? @jennielenman talks to @beneltham @newmatilda @ 7.45 2 days ago