Over a hundred Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC) members are in Canberra, lobbying for strong action on pollution. The two day lobbying takes place as the multi-party Climate Change Committee is nearing the end of its negotiation process. The Young Advocates, including eighteen South Australian representatives, are demanding a high price on pollution. Jess Wingard spoke to the Convenor of the Flinders Action Group, Isaac Astill from Yankalilla, and asked him about the price on pollution.
- How do you successfully market a good bottle of wine? Professor Larry Lockshin dropped by this morning to tell us... fb.me/7Fpw1Lmu1 7 hours ago
- Stay tuned to hear the musical stylings of Colin Marshall. Catch him this Saturday at the Festival of Now. #MentalHealthWeek2015 8 hours ago
- NOW: Louise talks with @steve_ellen about how performers deal with #anxiety in their profession. 9 hours ago
- Coming up next: Tim O'Connor from @OzRefugeeCounc talks to Louise about the decision to process all asylum seekers on #Nauru this week. 9 hours ago
- Good morning, #Adelaide! Today's show looks at US gun laws, Nauru, plenty of arts news and performances and a bit of sports news! Tune in! 10 hours ago