Over a hundred Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC) members are in Canberra, lobbying for strong action on pollution. The two day lobbying takes place as the multi-party Climate Change Committee is nearing the end of its negotiation process. The Young Advocates, including eighteen South Australian representatives, are demanding a high price on pollution. Jess Wingard spoke to the Convenor of the Flinders Action Group, Isaac Astill from Yankalilla, and asked him about the price on pollution.
- On Breakfast soon, @OxfamIndia CEO @nishaagrawal007 talks to @angusrandall about India's gender paradox. 14 hours ago
- Coming up, CEO Cheryl Axelby on how the reversal of cuts to legal aid will affect indigenous communities. @breakfast1015 14 hours ago
- Up next is Civil Societies. @breakfast1015 15 hours ago
- Coming up: civil societies, the Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement, and India's gender paradox. @breakfast1015 15 hours ago
- The Community Legal Services industry is celebrating the Federal Government’s back down on legal aid cuts, which... fb.me/7pbk6VpKs 1 day ago