Over a hundred Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC) members are in Canberra, lobbying for strong action on pollution. The two day lobbying takes place as the multi-party Climate Change Committee is nearing the end of its negotiation process. The Young Advocates, including eighteen South Australian representatives, are demanding a high price on pollution. Jess Wingard spoke to the Convenor of the Flinders Action Group, Isaac Astill from Yankalilla, and asked him about the price on pollution.
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 13 hours ago
- Keen to know why your voice drops talking to 'the ladies'? @Fossilcrox explains this and Neanderthal diets in 10 mins - tune into 101.5FM! 1 day ago
- Coming up soon, we speak with Dr Joanna Hartnett from @Sydney_Uni about St John's Wort and the effect it is having in treating depression! 1 day ago
- Coming up at 7:15am; @loupascale speaks with Prof. Tracey Wade from @ANGInitiative about the link between anorexia and genetics. 1 day ago
- John Flanagan is playing some live music in studio shortly! 1 week ago