A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/dirt-playgroun… fb.me/6FthGuF8S 1 day ago
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/whats-happenin… fb.me/4xvTwQ6xj 1 day ago
- Listen in for some Grecodelia - a couple members of Dirt Playground have joined us in the studio 1 day ago
- Tom Godfrey is speaking about how much we should fear our washing machines and other consumer advice @choiceaustralia http://t.co/HUTYs9yDGA 1 day ago
- Speaking on air with Prof Kim Rubenstein about moves to strip Australian-born citizens of their citizenship @ANUmedia http://t.co/dsESSkthRG 1 day ago