A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- after 8.30 comedian rob hunter will tickle @angusrandall 's funny bone @Adelaidecomedy @radioadelaide 6 hours ago
- soon all the latest in science @angusrandall talks to Rohan neagle from @radioadelaide 's SubAtomic 6 hours ago
- now @angusrandall talks to SA EDB member Goran Roos about WA bidding for Subs contract #saparli 6 hours ago
- shortly @angusrandall talks to SA EDB member Goran Roos about WA bidding for Subs contract #saparli 6 hours ago
- up soon @angusrandall looks at SA state politics with @RobManwaring 7 hours ago