A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- Restaurant & Catering Australia is calling to scrap Sunday penalty rates. We spoke to the CEO this morning. fb.me/3wxs7RtTf 9 hours ago
- Thanks for listening this terrific Thursday! Enjoy the rest of your day and be sure to tune in from 6.30am tomorrow with Ian Newton. 9 hours ago
- Director of #52Tuesdays, @sophhyde is in studio discussing her Intimate Relations series currently on at the @MercuryCinema. 9 hours ago
- Trees give us life, yet we have managed to clear half of the world's tree population. @RiAus's Casey Harrigan joins @loupascale in studio. 9 hours ago
- .@CE_Bedford is on air talking to @loupascale about #prisonradio and her PhD she has done into how prison radio is run in the UK. 10 hours ago