A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- Coming up shortly, @InkPotArts' From Footprint to Footplate actor, Jesse Butler talks to @angusrandall about the play. 6 hours ago
- RT @AdlCommunityCup: An Anchor and a Rockatoo. #UhOh #feelinkindasporty @ReclinkAus @breakfast1015 http://t.co/FBgrCPqYZW 6 hours ago
- Coming up, @thebigissue with @thetwits2 talking about women in comedy and the quiz issue. @angusrandall 6 hours ago
- Jason Evans from @MelbCommCup @Reclink Aus talking to @angusrandall. 7 hours ago
- Coming up, @angusrandall is joined by Feminist Insider, @jemjem05, to discuss UK politics 20-20 plan. @YWCAAdelaide 7 hours ago