A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- RT @breakfast1015: Tomorrow at 8.30 @jennielenman speaks to Kevin Scarce live in studio about South Australia's #nuclear fuel cycle. https:… 3 hours ago
- Tomorrow at 8.30 @jennielenman speaks to Kevin Scarce live in studio about South Australia's #nuclear fuel cycle. https://t.co/hnuaZItDeJ 3 hours ago
- RT @glenncsavage: My thoughts on #Gonski and the Education Council meeting last Friday. On @breakfast1015 @EduMelb #auspol https://t.co/WdY… 8 hours ago
- Live in the studio representatives from @PlanAustralia & @HagarAustralia informing us about human trafficking and Days for Girls brekkie 8 hours ago
- Very soon @jennielenman will be chatting with @Penmonicus about #ozasiafestival and what gigs to check out this week 8 hours ago