A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- RT @loupascale: Mornin' Twitter! @breakfast1015 today - latest from US w/ @iamtaylorkaplan, housing affordability w/ @jacobska & @thebigiss… 4 minutes ago
- We're off and racing. Tune in now to find out what happened on this day in music history, and then our US Correspondent @iamtaylorkaplan 13 minutes ago
- coming up, an Iranian singer "Mohsen Namjoo" is coming Adelaide for first time @OfficialMNamjoo 22 hours ago
- coming up this morning, radio Adelaide's new show that called "Adelaide's Heaps good" @radioadelaide 22 hours ago
- Exciting for Fringe? let's hear more from @adelaide_fringe 22 hours ago