A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- We're chatting to #Nikai - sisters Sophie & Brittany McKay soon, tune in for some sweet tunes. 5 hours ago
- After 8 we're talking to @CaseyBriggs & @dianne_janes about their second season of #RadioAdelaide's @the_scrutineers 5 hours ago
- Tune in after 7.45, @angusrandall talks about the Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran appeal with Dierctor of the Centre for Indonesian Law. 6 hours ago
- Good morning! Coming up today @angusrandall discusses the proposed tax overhaul and the fate of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran. 6 hours ago
- #Germanwings was a tragedy. Is there an underlying issue? Next, we'll be talking about #mentalhealth in the workplace. 1 day ago