A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- We're excited to have @kathierenner in the studio joining @angusrandall for a live performance. (Angus won't be singing). 7 hours ago
- We're joined by Indonesian expert @_davemcrae_ talking with @angusrandall on @radioadelaide very soon. 8 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: Hear @the3basics recording to an Edison machine for @NFSAonline here. soundcloud.com/nfsaaustralia/… Playing Tunaomba Saidia on … 8 hours ago
- Live with @angusrandall is Jeremy Ryder, discussing his project Art By Prisoners and more, on @radioadelaide! 1 day ago
- Coming up, Jeremy Ryder's annual exhibition Art By Prisoners is in full swing! Ryder joins us live with all the details, on @radioadelaide 1 day ago