A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- Listen to the notes of Daniel Townsend now @breakfast1015. 1 day ago
- And now Sophie Combe will tell us the events for this weekend: ballet, sport and architecture! 1 day ago
- Coming up a story that sees at both sides of a gun barrel. Our movie reviewer @chrissykavanagh will tell us more about #Sicario 1 day ago
- The agave plant may have the potential to be used as a source of biofuel. Prof. Rachel Burton from Plant Cell Walls will tell us about it. 1 day ago
- On next, Liberal MP Dan van Holst Pellekaan on the closure of the coal mine at Leigh Creek and the Port Augusta power station next year. 1 day ago