A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- We're hanging out with @angelaskujins for a chat about our feature album 'Gutful' by @BadDreems, plus more by Heart People & @sloanpeterson_ 9 minutes ago
- Ever felt like 'The Simpsons' is more like a religion than just a show? We're with the cast of 'Mr Burns', a play exploring this concept! 33 minutes ago
- "you don’t hear very much at all about what its like to be inside detention" @AndreHuyDao from @behindthe_wire… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 34 minutes ago
- We're speaking with @AndreHuyDao about @behindthe_wire and the work they do to give asylum seekers a voice. 58 minutes ago
- Good Morning! We have a jam packed show this morning - new music, Mr Burns, fracking, and more. We have you covered… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago