A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- Well, that's a wrap! What a great show. You can always listen back here: radioadelaide.org.au/audio-player/. See you next week! 1 day ago
- Joshua Warrior joins Ian in the studio to talk about his show tonight at @RhinoRoom1. He also talks about his trip to London! Join us! 1 day ago
- Janette and Alan Murray join us to talk about their new film Raw and how a vegan diet fuelled them through 366 marathons in 2013. 1 day ago
- In this hour: We talk to Alan and Janette Murray about their new film Raw and comedian Joshua Warrior who plans to head to London! 🇬🇧 1 day ago
- Up next: Tom Godfrey from @choiceaustralia chats about @Telstra's @NBN_Australia and the future of high speed internet in Australia. 📉 1 day ago