A new study has found mobile phone companies are deliberately confusing us so we have no idea what we are getting on our phone plans, which is pretty frustrating for the 60% of people who have gone over their cap in the past 12 months. In the UK and America companies have to explain how many minutes of calls you’ll get a month, cost per minute and exactly how much data is included. Tom Changarathil spoke to WhistleOut CEO, Cameron Craig, and asked him about the Study.
- That's all folks! Thanks for joining us this morning. You can revisit the show online any time at goo.gl/7jKOuz 1 day ago
- Get ready for some live music! We've got The Working Muso live in the studio up next #radioadelaidebrekfast 1 day ago
- Our resident movie reviewer Blake Smart is in next to review the new Jack Reacher: Never Go Back movie #radioadelaidenews 1 day ago
- Up next we're chatting to Tom Godfrey @Choice_news from Consumer Advocacy group Choice about Medibank Private #radioadelaidebreakfast 1 day ago
- Next we're chatting to moral philosopher @RaimondGaita about @AdlFOI and the concepts of humanity and human rights #radioadelaidebreakfast 1 day ago