Young local artist Genevieve Brandenburg is on a mission to get hundreds of people’s faces on the big screen. She’s currently directing and producing Three Minute Project – an art film experiment in Adelaide. Jennie Lenman asked Genevieve to explain the objective of her project.
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 1 day ago
- Keen to know why your voice drops talking to 'the ladies'? @Fossilcrox explains this and Neanderthal diets in 10 mins - tune into 101.5FM! 2 days ago
- Coming up soon, we speak with Dr Joanna Hartnett from @Sydney_Uni about St John's Wort and the effect it is having in treating depression! 2 days ago
- Coming up at 7:15am; @loupascale speaks with Prof. Tracey Wade from @ANGInitiative about the link between anorexia and genetics. 2 days ago
- John Flanagan is playing some live music in studio shortly! 1 week ago