Young local artist Genevieve Brandenburg is on a mission to get hundreds of people’s faces on the big screen. She’s currently directing and producing Three Minute Project – an art film experiment in Adelaide. Jennie Lenman asked Genevieve to explain the objective of her project.
- We're chatting to #Nikai - sisters Sophie & Brittany McKay soon, tune in for some sweet tunes. 25 minutes ago
- After 8 we're talking to @CaseyBriggs & @dianne_janes about their second season of #RadioAdelaide's @the_scrutineers 1 hour ago
- Tune in after 7.45, @angusrandall talks about the Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran appeal with Dierctor of the Centre for Indonesian Law. 1 hour ago
- Good morning! Coming up today @angusrandall discusses the proposed tax overhaul and the fate of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran. 2 hours ago
- #Germanwings was a tragedy. Is there an underlying issue? Next, we'll be talking about #mentalhealth in the workplace. 1 day ago