Young local artist Genevieve Brandenburg is on a mission to get hundreds of people’s faces on the big screen. She’s currently directing and producing Three Minute Project – an art film experiment in Adelaide. Jennie Lenman asked Genevieve to explain the objective of her project.
- Listen in to the @pierce_brothers talking about their lives and their latest EP The Records Were Ours ow.ly/KqZn30bX8Rq 19 minutes ago
- Tune in to hear smooth vocals and energetic beats from @pierce_brothers they're live in studio radioadelaide.org.au/audio-player/ #localmusic #adelaide 2 hours ago
- Production with heart: #oddysea tells the story of Crab and Turtle for children with special needs. Find out more: youtube.com/watch?v=3tbVQd… 3 hours ago
- In 10 minutes, Breakfast will talk to @tony_r_wood about a new Grattan Institute report, urging more action on Australia's energy crisis. 3 hours ago
- It's new music time. This week @angelaskujins is talking about @darcyebaylis @tyronee420 and @EmileeSouth. Listen in to their hot tracks. 3 hours ago