Young local artist Genevieve Brandenburg is on a mission to get hundreds of people’s faces on the big screen. She’s currently directing and producing Three Minute Project – an art film experiment in Adelaide. Jennie Lenman asked Genevieve to explain the objective of her project.
- The Wide Open Road is back this Saturday in search of the Great Beauty. @KTArguile joins @angusrandall in the studio shortly. 6 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: To say it's been a big week in footy is an understatement. @tseagrim talks #Malthouse on @breakfast1015 after the news. 7 hours ago
- .@wildernessSA Director Peter Owen has called for an end to #BP Oil Drilling in the Great Australian Bight and speaks to @angusrandall soon 7 hours ago
- .@RenewAdelaide's General Manager Lily Jacobs will be joining @angusrandall shortly to discuss their funding and upcoming projects. 7 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: After the news on @breakfast1015 - Dream Time stories may reveal more about our history than first realised. @AboriginalA… 8 hours ago