Young local artist Genevieve Brandenburg is on a mission to get hundreds of people’s faces on the big screen. She’s currently directing and producing Three Minute Project – an art film experiment in Adelaide. Jennie Lenman asked Genevieve to explain the objective of her project.
- Coming up, we talk to Award winning Pulse Band to hear all about their tour called the Desirables. They may even sing! #music #RadioAdelaide 18 hours ago
- Tune into 101.5fm now to hear Robyn Williams and Mick O'Loghlen discuss national Co-op Housing Symposium #RadioAdelaideBrekky #community 19 hours ago
- Are you a mum? You'll want to tune in! @Morgan_Burley speaks to Constance Hall! #queensofconstance #LikeAQueen #AmazingMum #101.5FM 1 day ago
- We have @JenLush1 from new music venue 'Stone Pony' in Willunga chatting with @jennielenman live in the studio now! Make sure you tune in. 2 days ago
- Tune into 101.5fm, we have Brendan De Paor-Moore in studio chatting with @jennielenman about Anti-Poverty Week and more! #antipovertyweek 2 days ago