Young local artist Genevieve Brandenburg is on a mission to get hundreds of people’s faces on the big screen. She’s currently directing and producing Three Minute Project – an art film experiment in Adelaide. Jennie Lenman asked Genevieve to explain the objective of her project.
- Up next, @BigIssue 's @Patrickquip on #HouseofCardsSeason3 . @angusrandall 8 hours ago
- Up next, Feminist Insider @ClaireTatyzo on the State and Federal leaders' agreement to together act against #domesticviolence.@angusrandall 8 hours ago
- Download @newnavymusic's farewell track 'Goodbye' here. Playing it now. soundcloud.com/newnavy/goodbye 8 hours ago
- RT @GhytiBand: Matt went on @breakfast1015 to talk about @CMW_Week and all things Ghyti and Canada radio.adelaide.edu.au/ghyti/ #CMW2015 #Canada… 9 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: On This Day in 1934 this was published in @DailyMailUK. Revealing the backstory of this famous pic on @breakfast1015 http… 9 hours ago