She has recently been appointed the chairwoman of the new Australian Preventive Health Agency and Tim Brunero spoke to her about sleep, or there lack of, becoming a national health issue.
- Coming up: Ian speaks to @LazyEyeBlues! #Blues #Music Tune in 101.5FM soon! 4 days ago
- Ian is currently speaking with Dr Aaron Martin from @unimelb about #youthvoters and the importance of #voting #ausvotes #auspol2016 101.5FM 4 days ago
- Today is #NationalWalkSafelyToSchoolDay. Coming up, Ian will be speaking to CEO of Pedestrian Council of Australia, Harold Scruby! 101.5FM! 4 days ago
- We're talking State politics and the latest railway proposal with Hayden Manning! 5 days ago
- Ever thought about delaying your child from starting school? Hear the facts up next to help make your decision. 5 days ago