She has recently been appointed the chairwoman of the new Australian Preventive Health Agency and Tim Brunero spoke to her about sleep, or there lack of, becoming a national health issue.
- Vice Chancellor @BebbingtonVC will be joining us on @breakfast1015 this morning to discuss the future of @radioadelaide. Be sure to tune in. 5 hours ago
- Coming up, we'll be speaking with drug policy expert @AlisonRitter1 about Australia's approach towards illicit drug laws. 6 hours ago
- Next, Adelaide Musician Thomas Williams will be giving us a performance live in the studio. @Lapelcelery 1 day ago
- We are catching up with Lord Mayor Haese to talk about the Council's Live Music Action Plan. 1 day ago
- Up next, Melissa Cranenburgh from @thebigissue will be talking about their latest issue. 1 day ago