She has recently been appointed the chairwoman of the new Australian Preventive Health Agency and Tim Brunero spoke to her about sleep, or there lack of, becoming a national health issue.
- We're excited to have @kathierenner in the studio joining @angusrandall for a live performance. (Angus won't be singing). 6 hours ago
- We're joined by Indonesian expert @_davemcrae_ talking with @angusrandall on @radioadelaide very soon. 7 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: Hear @the3basics recording to an Edison machine for @NFSAonline here. soundcloud.com/nfsaaustralia/… Playing Tunaomba Saidia on … 7 hours ago
- Live with @angusrandall is Jeremy Ryder, discussing his project Art By Prisoners and more, on @radioadelaide! 1 day ago
- Coming up, Jeremy Ryder's annual exhibition Art By Prisoners is in full swing! Ryder joins us live with all the details, on @radioadelaide 1 day ago