She has recently been appointed the chairwoman of the new Australian Preventive Health Agency and Tim Brunero spoke to her about sleep, or there lack of, becoming a national health issue.
- Morning, coming up we talk biodiversity with Dr McDowell, the impact Aldi will have on consumers and Scott Cook will join us in the studio. 2 days ago
- The Various Nefarious is in our studio right now getting prepped to play some tunes. There's a double bass! 3 days ago
- Experimenting with human embryos? Sounds like something out of a sci-fi/dystopian film. @Fossilcrox is discussing now 3 days ago
- .@beneltham from @newmatilda will be joining @loupascale to discuss all things Federal Politicals right now! 3 days ago
- Coming up in 10 minutes, @HughdeKretser will be speaking to @loupascale about the High Court decision on Offshore Detention 3 days ago