She has recently been appointed the chairwoman of the new Australian Preventive Health Agency and Tim Brunero spoke to her about sleep, or there lack of, becoming a national health issue.
- Comedian, @TheClaireHooper will be live on air in a moment to have a chat about her Fringe show, School Camp. 17 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: Yes people, #Ebola is still a thing. And it may be mutating into something more worrying. We find out what can be done on… 17 hours ago
- Up next we're talking about the #Transpacificagreement with Associate professor Lynn Kemp. @cphce_unsw 18 hours ago
- Good morning listeners. plenty on today's show with @angusrandall. #US correspondent @iamtaylorkaplan is up next. 19 hours ago
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/more-childcare… 1 day ago