She has recently been appointed the chairwoman of the new Australian Preventive Health Agency and Tim Brunero spoke to her about sleep, or there lack of, becoming a national health issue.
- Check out today's interviews at the @radioadelaide website, like John Bruni's discussion on the #londonattack - bit.ly/2nez8iA 11 hours ago
- Tune in as @Naomi_keyte joins us live in the studio to chat with @jennielenman and play a track or two! 12 hours ago
- Tune in for #Science! with @jennielenman and Rohan - discussing the important questions, like why does rain smell? https://t.co/S6wSXMU2UG 12 hours ago
- Live now on @radioadelaide, @beneltham from @newmatilda on the latest in Federal Politics - bit.ly/1kVvsJW 12 hours ago
- Coming up, @jennielenman chats with Victoria Whitington from @UniversitySA about diversity in #BeautyAndTheBeast and #sesamestreet 13 hours ago