She has recently been appointed the chairwoman of the new Australian Preventive Health Agency and Tim Brunero spoke to her about sleep, or there lack of, becoming a national health issue.
- Well, that's a wrap! What a great show. You can always listen back here: radioadelaide.org.au/audio-player/. See you next week! 1 day ago
- Joshua Warrior joins Ian in the studio to talk about his show tonight at @RhinoRoom1. He also talks about his trip to London! Join us! 1 day ago
- Janette and Alan Murray join us to talk about their new film Raw and how a vegan diet fuelled them through 366 marathons in 2013. 1 day ago
- In this hour: We talk to Alan and Janette Murray about their new film Raw and comedian Joshua Warrior who plans to head to London! 🇬🇧 1 day ago
- Up next: Tom Godfrey from @choiceaustralia chats about @Telstra's @NBN_Australia and the future of high speed internet in Australia. 📉 1 day ago