Over the last week he has had to:
- shut down the biggest selling newspaper in Britian.
- bin his bid to buy pay TV cash cow BSkyB.
- print full-page apologies in all the other British newspapers
- meet with the parents of a dead girl whose phone was hacked.
- His red-headed UK newspaper boss Rebekah Brooks has been arrested.
- Britian’s top cop has just resigned.
- The Americans are launching inquiries into whether 9/11 victim’s families phones were hacked.
And after all that he’s going to appear before a parliamentary inquiry.
What a mess… with all of these unfolding events, Tim Brunero spoke to Crikey contributor, Margaret Simons to sift through this mess and find out if it’s going to get any worse.