As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- Another show wrapped for Thursday 30th of March - catch all our interviews on our website bit.ly/1fbcoZZ 14 hours ago
- We spoke to @jamesjmarlowe, the director of @playgoeswrongau, about how to plan out a show that doesn't go accordin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- Artistic Director Philippe Platel chats with @jennielenman about the @AFdAdelaide Film festival opening tonight! 14 hours ago
- The latest #Science! news, with Assoc. Prof Paul Willis, @Fossilcrox from @RiAus. We're talking dinosaur footprints… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- SA Labor under fire - Political analyst @HRManning joins us live to discuss the #AEMO report, and Frances Bedford's resignation 15 hours ago