As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- John Baker is holding a guitar.. a #tune is on the way 8 hours ago
- John Baker from @thebakersuite is in studio talking about life as a muso! 8 hours ago
- Artistic director Andy Packer is filling us in on the arts funding restructure now #slingsby #atssa 9 hours ago
- Russel Brand: comedian, political commentator, author and much, much more features in @thebigissue 9 hours ago
- We talk #paythewriters with @WakeinFright now! 9 hours ago