As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- RT @davidheth: For those in the City of Churches: I'll be on @radioadelaide in a few minutes talking about #Medicare payments outsourcing #… 1 day ago
- Good Morning Adelaide, coming up...privatising Medicare, innovative technology and we talk the 8th Anniversary of National Apology Day. 1 day ago
- Vonda Last is in studio warming up to play her best Indigenous music. 2 days ago
- After the news we will be hearing about Young South Australian of the Year, Arman Abrahimzadeh, about his domestic violence foundation. 2 days ago
- The Electoral Commission is undergoing a review and Dr Rob Manwaring is up next to fill you in. 2 days ago