As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- Had some fun in the station with the Public Service Broadcasting... fb.me/4InpLAYNq 11 hours ago
- Had some fun with the guys from Public Service Broadcasting this morning - check them out at WOMAD over the... fb.me/6Ik2iiUm3 11 hours ago
- Alright we had our maths 'fun' with @paulfoot, coming up soon some more Brits from @PSB_HQ - maybe they can all watch #England lose Monday? 12 hours ago
- Brownwyn Gillanders, Director of the Marine Biology Program @environmentinst speaking shortly on Marine Ecology Threats @UniofAdelaide 13 hours ago
- Associate Professor Colin Rogers is on speaking on how Australia can continue its recovery from the #gfc @UniofAdelaide 14 hours ago