As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- The Wide Open Road is back this Saturday in search of the Great Beauty. @KTArguile joins @angusrandall in the studio shortly. 18 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: To say it's been a big week in footy is an understatement. @tseagrim talks #Malthouse on @breakfast1015 after the news. 19 hours ago
- .@wildernessSA Director Peter Owen has called for an end to #BP Oil Drilling in the Great Australian Bight and speaks to @angusrandall soon 19 hours ago
- .@RenewAdelaide's General Manager Lily Jacobs will be joining @angusrandall shortly to discuss their funding and upcoming projects. 19 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: After the news on @breakfast1015 - Dream Time stories may reveal more about our history than first realised. @AboriginalA… 20 hours ago