As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- We're chatting to #Nikai - sisters Sophie & Brittany McKay soon, tune in for some sweet tunes. 2 hours ago
- After 8 we're talking to @CaseyBriggs & @dianne_janes about their second season of #RadioAdelaide's @the_scrutineers 2 hours ago
- Tune in after 7.45, @angusrandall talks about the Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran appeal with Dierctor of the Centre for Indonesian Law. 3 hours ago
- Good morning! Coming up today @angusrandall discusses the proposed tax overhaul and the fate of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran. 4 hours ago
- #Germanwings was a tragedy. Is there an underlying issue? Next, we'll be talking about #mentalhealth in the workplace. 1 day ago