As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- Soon, @Penmonicus AKA Resident muso, Luke Penman, will be live in the studio with music news. 8 hours ago
- Up next @Bension1 from @indaily wil be chatting to @angusrandall about what's making news in South Australia. 8 hours ago
- RT @Penmonicus: #NewMusicMonday on @breakfast1015 shortly. This wk it's @MarlonWMusic + @NGAIIRE + Feature Album from @kaurnacronin https:/… 8 hours ago
- Next @angusrandall will be talking to @plainsproducer's managing director about the job cuts at rural newspapers & how they stay relevant. 8 hours ago
- Up next, @angusrandall will be speaking to @TWUAus about trucking 9 hours ago