As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- Exciting new content - our first chat with Europe Correspondent Ineke Mules, live from Germany! #EuropeanUnion https://t.co/xrjrQlgEsG 19 minutes ago
- Today's #History discussion - covering fairy tales, #SteveJobs, and SIR Elton John! https://t.co/4m7mmEhvDq 33 minutes ago
- Tune in for another Brekky show with Jennie and Ian -today we're talking #penaltyrates, #HumanRights, and more great @adelaide_fringe shows! 37 minutes ago
- Check out some of today's podcasts - including sensational live performance from Rock Orchestra!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- More fantastic shows at the @adelaide_fringe - Rock Orchestra's chat and performance for @radioadelaide playing live now on 101.5 FM! 22 hours ago