As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- That's all folks! Thanks for joining us this morning. You can revisit the show online any time at goo.gl/7jKOuz 2 days ago
- Get ready for some live music! We've got The Working Muso live in the studio up next #radioadelaidebrekfast 2 days ago
- Our resident movie reviewer Blake Smart is in next to review the new Jack Reacher: Never Go Back movie #radioadelaidenews 2 days ago
- Up next we're chatting to Tom Godfrey @Choice_news from Consumer Advocacy group Choice about Medibank Private #radioadelaidebreakfast 2 days ago
- Next we're chatting to moral philosopher @RaimondGaita about @AdlFOI and the concepts of humanity and human rights #radioadelaidebreakfast 2 days ago