As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- Listen to the notes of Daniel Townsend now @breakfast1015. 1 day ago
- And now Sophie Combe will tell us the events for this weekend: ballet, sport and architecture! 1 day ago
- Coming up a story that sees at both sides of a gun barrel. Our movie reviewer @chrissykavanagh will tell us more about #Sicario 1 day ago
- The agave plant may have the potential to be used as a source of biofuel. Prof. Rachel Burton from Plant Cell Walls will tell us about it. 1 day ago
- On next, Liberal MP Dan van Holst Pellekaan on the closure of the coal mine at Leigh Creek and the Port Augusta power station next year. 1 day ago