As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- Up next, @BigIssue 's @Patrickquip on #HouseofCardsSeason3 . @angusrandall 16 hours ago
- Up next, Feminist Insider @ClaireTatyzo on the State and Federal leaders' agreement to together act against #domesticviolence.@angusrandall 16 hours ago
- Download @newnavymusic's farewell track 'Goodbye' here. Playing it now. soundcloud.com/newnavy/goodbye 16 hours ago
- RT @GhytiBand: Matt went on @breakfast1015 to talk about @CMW_Week and all things Ghyti and Canada radio.adelaide.edu.au/ghyti/ #CMW2015 #Canada… 17 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: On This Day in 1934 this was published in @DailyMailUK. Revealing the backstory of this famous pic on @breakfast1015 http… 17 hours ago