As one American Tobacco company executive once famously remarked, “Smoking is for the young, poor, and stupid.” With smoking rates in Australia falling yearly, can we see smoking in Australia disappear completely? Tim Brunero spoke to Anne Jones, the CEO of Action in Smoking and Health (ASH). Tim asked Anne what the recent smoking survey of 26,000 Australians showed.
- Coming up, musician Cal Williams Jr with a live performance. @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- On next, @breakfast1015 's Jennie Lenman with all the weekend events. 1 day ago
- after 8 we are talking movies with Chrissy Kavanagh @radioadelaide 1 day ago
- Up next, Meryl Jenkins and Dave Heard from the SA Rangers Association on #WorldRangerDay . @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- Coming up, @KellyMLC on the passing of the Vulnerable Witnesses Bill. @breakfast1015 1 day ago