The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- Create through debate! Tune in soon as we talk to @TheLyonsDen about the latest ABC Q&A discussion and Islam. 45 minutes ago
- Coffee... Check! Brekky... Check! A keen sense for quality community radio with a delicious range of great issues... Only at Radio Adelaide! 1 hour ago
- Great @adelaide_fringe play #Scorch at @HoldenStreet - @jennielenman discussed gender & sexuality with actor Amy Mc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Live in studio with comedy pairing Ben & Bosco and then Aidan and Dan from @tubularbells42 #fringe #liveinterviews… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Coming up soon we'll be speaking to comedy duo Ben & Bosco about their @adelaide_fringe show ‘Blur Bag’ in studio. #Fringe #blurbag 2 days ago