The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- It's the last week of History Month - check out all the exciting events they have left on their site,... fb.me/31EiLlczM 1 day ago
- Check out the movies on offer this week radio.adelaide.edu.au/movies-with-ch… fb.me/4hCNb260c 1 day ago
- Only one week left of the About Time @historyfestival - listen in now to hear about some of the last events to get to! 1 day ago
- Make sure you check out @comeoutfestival starting today down at Elder Park 1 day ago
- We're speaking to the Refugee Action Coalition shortly on how the Royal Commission into Child Sex Abuse could look into detention centres 1 day ago