The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- Vonda Last is in studio warming up to play her best Indigenous music. 2 hours ago
- After the news we will be hearing about Young South Australian of the Year, Arman Abrahimzadeh, about his domestic violence foundation. 2 hours ago
- The Electoral Commission is undergoing a review and Dr Rob Manwaring is up next to fill you in. 3 hours ago
- We have @HilaryBurrage speaking about Female Genital Mutilation and her new book 3 hours ago
- Adam Trottman from @SGSalisbury will be talking to @loupascale in a few about an exciting Fringe venue in Salisbury. 1 day ago