The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- How do you successfully market a good bottle of wine? Professor Larry Lockshin dropped by this morning to tell us... fb.me/7Fpw1Lmu1 9 hours ago
- Stay tuned to hear the musical stylings of Colin Marshall. Catch him this Saturday at the Festival of Now. #MentalHealthWeek2015 10 hours ago
- NOW: Louise talks with @steve_ellen about how performers deal with #anxiety in their profession. 11 hours ago
- Coming up next: Tim O'Connor from @OzRefugeeCounc talks to Louise about the decision to process all asylum seekers on #Nauru this week. 11 hours ago
- Good morning, #Adelaide! Today's show looks at US gun laws, Nauru, plenty of arts news and performances and a bit of sports news! Tune in! 12 hours ago