The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- Coming up, journalist @JessieWingard joins us live to describe the scenes at the Gallipoli centenary and more, on @radioadelaide! 30 minutes ago
- Our New Zealand correspondent @GaryFarrow is now live discussing the ANZAC legacy in New Zealand and more, on @radioadelaide! 40 minutes ago
- Coming up, New Zealand correspondent @GaryFarrow joins us to discuss ANZAC Day from a New Zealand perspective and more, on @radioadelaide! 1 hour ago
- Poets from the Wide Open Road are in studio to discuss the #AnzacCentenary and Australia's war history 2 days ago
- Find out what's happening in #Adelaide this #weekend, next on Brekky! 2 days ago