The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- Adelaide Councillor Anne Moran says the Frome Street Bikeway will not be demolished, but restructured in line with international bikeways. 1 day ago
- What's happening in Adelaide this weekend? Join @johannawhite_ in the studio next - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Our movie reviewer @Jacurtis95 joins us in the studio next to talk about some new releases - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Humans are silencing our oceans! @Tullio_Rossi joins us next - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Listen in to the local and national news on the hour, every hour with Radio @radioadelaide @breakfast1015 #updates #news 2 days ago