The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- Good Morning Twitter! 57 minutes ago
- The front-woman of Koral & The Goodbye Horses, is in the studio talking about the band's recently released EP "Nocturnes". @KoralMusics 22 hours ago
- Greece has voted "no" to the terms of a European bailout. Professor Phil Lewis is in the studio to examine the situation. @UniCanberra 23 hours ago
- OzAsia Launches its program today. Festival director @Joe_Mitch is in the studio to reveal what's in store. @OzAsiaFestival 23 hours ago
- Soon, @Penmonicus AKA Resident muso, Luke Penman, will be live in the studio with music news. 1 day ago