The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- That's all for #Breakfast this morning! Join us from 6.30am tomorrow morning to finish off your working week with Ian Newton. 10 hours ago
- Piece for Person and Ghetto Blaster is the title of Nicola Gunn's new theatre piece. She joins us in studio shortly to tell us more. 10 hours ago
- Are we on the brink of environmental catastrophe? @RiAus Producer Casey Harrigan joins us in studio now to explain. 10 hours ago
- We're talking #TDoR2015, and how to address transphobia on air now with transgender advocate, Kristyana Finch. 10 hours ago
- Travis Ranson is a candidate for South Australia's Area Councillor - he joins us in studio so you can get to know your candidate better. 11 hours ago