The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- On next, @breakfast1015 's Jennie Lenman with all the weekend events. 8 minutes ago
- after 8 we are talking movies with Chrissy Kavanagh @radioadelaide 25 minutes ago
- Up next, Meryl Jenkins and Dave Heard from the SA Rangers Association on #WorldRangerDay . @breakfast1015 56 minutes ago
- Coming up, @KellyMLC on the passing of the Vulnerable Witnesses Bill. @breakfast1015 1 hour ago
- Up next, our #UK correspondent Dermot Smyth with #London Calling. @breakfast1015 1 hour ago