The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- We're live with Brian Winspear who served in the number 2 Squadron of the RAF when Darwin was bombed by the Japanese Empire in 1942. 9 hours ago
- Over 600 Australians lost their lives along the Kokoda trail. @GlennAzar_Coach spoke with @Morgan_Burley about the trail's significance. 10 hours ago
- Since #WW1 PTSD has been common amongst veterans. Deputy CEO of @SoldierOnAust Karlie Brand joined @Morgan_Burley to discuss this and more. 10 hours ago
- Coming up our @service_voices team Helen Myer and Fiona White will be speaking on the 75th anniversary of the sinking of HMAS #AnzacDay 11 hours ago
- It's 6.30 and @Morgan_Burley is live! Today on the show we remember those who fought and continue to fight for us. Lest we forget #ANZACDay 11 hours ago