The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- So long for the week and thanks for your ears! We will be back on Monday. Have a grand weekend! 1 day ago
- A pop up exhibition 'Bad Girls: Into the Light' by artist Susanne Wegener gets the breakdown as she joins us in studio. 1 day ago
- Don't know what to do this weekend? @smurphys_world has you covered with this week's #WhatsOn guide. --- It's got mud in it... #justsayin'. 1 day ago
- #Movies! #Films! #MotionPictures! Who doesn't love the #silverscreen. We talk @DopeMovie and 'Bad Hair' with Chrissy Kavanagh next! 1 day ago
- The #news team are ready to go with another epic chapter in our hourly news series. Tune in to 101.5FM or miss the #drama! 1 day ago