The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- "“These are old archaic defences" We spoke with @TammyMLC earlier about the #gaypanicdefence wp.me/p3qrJ1-USl https://t.co/hZZi4axgWX 2 days ago
- The @AdelaideFesCent's #WorldofCultures program begins this wknd! We're speaking about the opening concert "Rumi In Their Own Words" 2 days ago
- Are #driverlesscars a replacement for a qualified driver? Tune in now to hear what Dr Peter Fisher from @RMIT thinks #technology #automation 2 days ago
- Rihgt now, we're speaking with @TammyMLC about the #gaypanicdefence and why it needs to go, tune in! 2 days ago
- Up shortly, we'll be crossing the seas to #Europe & discussing the latest in the #londonattack & growing tensions b/w Turkey & Germany 2 days ago