The price of milk in New Zealand is going up, and the biggest player in the New Zealand Dairy Industry accounts for 1/3 of the International Dairy Trade! The concern in New Zealand seems to be that the company is unstoppable when it comes to pricing. Prime Minister John Key appearing on the Letterman program, and who’s paying for that. Tim Brunero spoke to Will Pollard and asked him about the New Zealand Labour Party’s leader, Phil Goff, and his continuing disagreement with New Zealand’s Intelligence Agency.
- Tune in now to hear the story of #BigIssue vendor Brian, who's been selling the magazine for 20 years https://t.co/8Gl1AInWhd 18 hours ago
- Coming up, we chat to our feminist insider @ClaireTatyzo about the first female chief justice in Australia 18 hours ago
- Tune in now, we learn how carers are slipping through the cracks of the #NDIS from @ANGLICARESydney Sue King #auspol 19 hours ago
- Good morning Adelaide! Tune in from 6.45 this morning, when we talk the #newzealand PM's resignation with journalis… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Check out co-opera.yapsody.com/event/index/50… via @yapsody 1 day ago