Tim Brunero spoke to St George Bank’s Chief Economist, Besa Deta, to find out what is going on in the markets.
- TV hit #StrangerThings is the focus of an upcoming Espionage Gallery exhibition in Adelaide. 4 local #artists join us in studio to discuss 10 hours ago
- Programming director Liz Horton from @AdelaideFesCent joins Jennie in the studio now to talk the 2017 programme… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 10 hours ago
- Our #feminist insider @ClaireTatyzo joins us in studio now to discuss the Turnbull's cuts to Paid Parental Leave and the impact on #women 11 hours ago
- What is the current state of mental health here in SA? We’re joined by the @SAMHC_ commisioner Chris Burns to discuss #mentalillness 11 hours ago
- Mike Dietrich from @RenewandSustain is speaking to us now about the importance of global sustainability #environment #ecofriendly 11 hours ago