Tim Brunero spoke to St George Bank’s Chief Economist, Besa Deta, to find out what is going on in the markets.
- Are we doing enough to safeguard our food supply and production in a changing climate?... fb.me/3NEWDrwxp 2 days ago
- Sarah Gousse joined us for some fun this morning - catch her show tomorrow night... fb.me/1IUHQnOoa 2 days ago
- Speaking with David Bradbury about his new doco-drama on the Vietnam War, The Crater, just after this track 2 days ago
- What will climate change do to Australia's food supply and our food production? Find out shortly @unimelb @PICCCnews 2 days ago
- Apparently we need to house a new Canberra every YEAR in Australia. At least it's not actually another Canberra @TheAusInstitute 2 days ago