Tim Brunero spoke to St George Bank’s Chief Economist, Besa Deta, to find out what is going on in the markets.
- After the news we will be hearing about Young South Australian of the Year, Arman Abrahimzadeh, about his domestic violence foundation. 30 minutes ago
- The Electoral Commission is undergoing a review and Dr Rob Manwaring is up next to fill you in. 46 minutes ago
- We have @HilaryBurrage speaking about Female Genital Mutilation and her new book 48 minutes ago
- Adam Trottman from @SGSalisbury will be talking to @loupascale in a few about an exciting Fringe venue in Salisbury. 23 hours ago
- Get excited, @rowenahutson is about to head into the studio to discuss her upcoming fringe show with @loupascale 1 day ago