Jeweller extraordinaire LeAnne Marshall joined us in the studio, and Tim asked her if she is happy with the title title that we’ve given her.
- Will a rise in the number of fur seals in the Coorong lead to a cull? radio.adelaide.edu.au/in-for-the-cul… fb.me/tOYfypuD 1 day ago
- Band members from The Dunes are in the studio speaking with Ian Newton 1 day ago
- We're talking films with Bec Elliott from Behind the Screens 1 day ago
- Having a chat about all things all things #naidoc week 1 day ago
- Time for a re-think on mandatory helmet laws? Speaking about an optional helmet ride this weekend soon @FreeCyclists http://t.co/rHkLhNAGpv 1 day ago