In his regular conversation, Mike Boyd talks to Jennie Lenman about what’s going on in the United States. Social Security, Tax Increases and Tax Cuts, Republicans, Democrats, the Debt Crisis and the Congressional Joint Select Select Committee on Deficit Reduction – the “Super Committee”. Jennie began by asking Mike exactly what a “Super Committee” was.
- Talking #BishopGate with @beneltham from @newmatilda right now. 16 hours ago
- New music is next with @Penmonicus. Don't miss it. He'll be talking about new music from fan-favourites, @bigscarymusic 16 hours ago
- Could food truck be banned from the CBD? We'll find out when @angusrandall speaks to @Bension1 from @indaily 16 hours ago
- talking eating bugs with @Wine_Chemist now on radio adelaide. 16 hours ago
- RT @MatthewPantelis: Long queue waiting to board #Singapore flight @AdelaideAirport #CPSU action starting to bite #FiveaaNews http://t.co/… 16 hours ago