In his regular conversation, Mike Boyd talks to Jennie Lenman about what’s going on in the United States. Social Security, Tax Increases and Tax Cuts, Republicans, Democrats, the Debt Crisis and the Congressional Joint Select Select Committee on Deficit Reduction – the “Super Committee”. Jennie began by asking Mike exactly what a “Super Committee” was.
- On Breakfast soon, @OxfamIndia CEO @nishaagrawal007 talks to @angusrandall about India's gender paradox. 1 hour ago
- Coming up, CEO Cheryl Axelby on how the reversal of cuts to legal aid will affect indigenous communities. @breakfast1015 2 hours ago
- Up next is Civil Societies. @breakfast1015 2 hours ago
- Coming up: civil societies, the Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement, and India's gender paradox. @breakfast1015 2 hours ago
- The Community Legal Services industry is celebrating the Federal Government’s back down on legal aid cuts, which... fb.me/7pbk6VpKs 22 hours ago