In his regular conversation, Mike Boyd talks to Jennie Lenman about what’s going on in the United States. Social Security, Tax Increases and Tax Cuts, Republicans, Democrats, the Debt Crisis and the Congressional Joint Select Select Committee on Deficit Reduction – the “Super Committee”. Jennie began by asking Mike exactly what a “Super Committee” was.
- On live, the brains behind Bazinga Burlesque are live in studio with @loupascale discussing their show and more, on @radioadelaide! 3 hours ago
- On live, Music guru @Penmonicus is live in the studio discussing the very latest in new Music, from WAAX to Jess Ribeiro, on @radioadelaide! 3 hours ago
- On live, @Bension1 from @indaily discussing everything from food trucks to a potential change to alcohol sales in SA, on @radioadelaide 3 hours ago
- Coming up after the news, @Bension1 from @indaily is live in studio discussing Adelaide's food truck dilemma and more, on @radioadelaide! 4 hours ago
- On live, Nicole Batch from the @RedCrossAU is discussing the International Tracing Service and more, on @radioadelaide 4 hours ago