In his regular conversation, Mike Boyd talks to Jennie Lenman about what’s going on in the United States. Social Security, Tax Increases and Tax Cuts, Republicans, Democrats, the Debt Crisis and the Congressional Joint Select Select Committee on Deficit Reduction – the “Super Committee”. Jennie began by asking Mike exactly what a “Super Committee” was.
- Highlights from today's program - Live interview & performance from Tony Lindsay & Janice Maxie-Reid!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Radio Adelaide brekky has finished for another day, tune in again tomorrow! - if you missed any interviews, you can find the podcasts online 3 days ago
- Giving away tickets to this weekend's Day of the Song festival! - Catch our live interview with some of the performers to find out more 3 days ago
- RT @jennielenman: About to talk #science with @radioadelaide's Rohan Neagle - #echochambers & #infectious #vaccines - love this guy! https:… 3 days ago
- Coming up, Rohan from Subatomic joins Jennie in the studio to discuss the echo chamber effect. Plus, preventing inf… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago