In his regular conversation, Mike Boyd talks to Jennie Lenman about what’s going on in the United States. Social Security, Tax Increases and Tax Cuts, Republicans, Democrats, the Debt Crisis and the Congressional Joint Select Select Committee on Deficit Reduction – the “Super Committee”. Jennie began by asking Mike exactly what a “Super Committee” was.
- Had some fun in the station with the Public Service Broadcasting... fb.me/4InpLAYNq 9 hours ago
- Had some fun with the guys from Public Service Broadcasting this morning - check them out at WOMAD over the... fb.me/6Ik2iiUm3 9 hours ago
- Alright we had our maths 'fun' with @paulfoot, coming up soon some more Brits from @PSB_HQ - maybe they can all watch #England lose Monday? 10 hours ago
- Brownwyn Gillanders, Director of the Marine Biology Program @environmentinst speaking shortly on Marine Ecology Threats @UniofAdelaide 11 hours ago
- Associate Professor Colin Rogers is on speaking on how Australia can continue its recovery from the #gfc @UniofAdelaide 12 hours ago