In his regular conversation, Mike Boyd talks to Jennie Lenman about what’s going on in the United States. Social Security, Tax Increases and Tax Cuts, Republicans, Democrats, the Debt Crisis and the Congressional Joint Select Select Committee on Deficit Reduction – the “Super Committee”. Jennie began by asking Mike exactly what a “Super Committee” was.
- Coming up after 8.30 this morning, we speak with @LFRESHTHELION about what he's getting up to in Adelaide tonight. 1 week ago
- We're talking to @beneltham from @newmatilda about marginal seats. 1 week ago
- RT @loupascale: Balloons & flowers - what a gorgeous surprise for my last @breakfast1015 show. https://t.co/6JiJdPaut3 1 week ago
- Up next @MartinHaese will be talking upcoming developments in Adelaide! 1 week ago
- Tune in in 15 minutes for our interview with Paranormal Investigator @Allen_Tiller! 2 weeks ago