In his regular conversation, Mike Boyd talks to Jennie Lenman about what’s going on in the United States. Social Security, Tax Increases and Tax Cuts, Republicans, Democrats, the Debt Crisis and the Congressional Joint Select Select Committee on Deficit Reduction – the “Super Committee”. Jennie began by asking Mike exactly what a “Super Committee” was.
- Wrapping things up here on Breakfast, thanks for your company and we'll be back tomorrow from 6.30am! 1 hour ago
- NEXT: A live musical treat from Abbey and Jasmine, students from Peterborough High School. 2 hours ago
- NOW: Ian Newton is talking to Valdis Dunis, candidate in the upcoming @CityofAdelaide council elections. 2 hours ago
- NEXT: #DV is also an issue in LGBTIQ relationships. We hear from 2 women who experienced it but couldn't find support. #WhiteRibbonDay 3 hours ago
- NEXT: Ian chats with Rachael Bausor from @WIREwomensinfo about financial abuse as a form of #DV. #WhiteRibbonDay 3 hours ago