In his regular conversation, Mike Boyd talks to Jennie Lenman about what’s going on in the United States. Social Security, Tax Increases and Tax Cuts, Republicans, Democrats, the Debt Crisis and the Congressional Joint Select Select Committee on Deficit Reduction – the “Super Committee”. Jennie began by asking Mike exactly what a “Super Committee” was.
- RT @angusrandall: Looking forward to having @BecCole in the @breakfast1015 studio. She joins us in 5. 2 hours ago
- We're talking adoption in Australia with @AdoptChangeAU's Board Director @helenmccabe after the news 3 hours ago
- Coming up shortly @angusrandall discusses the business side of food trucks in the @CityofAdelaide with Deputy Lord Mayor @HoussamAbiad 3 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: The Repat will be sold off to private health providers. @HamiltonSmith joins @breakfast1015 after 7.30. #saparli http://t… 3 hours ago
- Coming up soon, @angusrandall discusses the Nestle water bottling scandal, Hillary Clinton & George Lucas with @iamtaylorkaplan 4 hours ago