In his regular conversation, Mike Boyd talks to Jennie Lenman about what’s going on in the United States. Social Security, Tax Increases and Tax Cuts, Republicans, Democrats, the Debt Crisis and the Congressional Joint Select Select Committee on Deficit Reduction – the “Super Committee”. Jennie began by asking Mike exactly what a “Super Committee” was.
- Manus Island: A 21 year old woman has set her self on fire in protest of conditions - the second incident in a week bit.ly/26MDf54 1 day ago
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 5 days ago
- Keen to know why your voice drops talking to 'the ladies'? @Fossilcrox explains this and Neanderthal diets in 10 mins - tune into 101.5FM! 6 days ago
- Coming up soon, we speak with Dr Joanna Hartnett from @Sydney_Uni about St John's Wort and the effect it is having in treating depression! 6 days ago
- Coming up at 7:15am; @loupascale speaks with Prof. Tracey Wade from @ANGInitiative about the link between anorexia and genetics. 1 week ago