In his regular conversation, Mike Boyd talks to Jennie Lenman about what’s going on in the United States. Social Security, Tax Increases and Tax Cuts, Republicans, Democrats, the Debt Crisis and the Congressional Joint Select Select Committee on Deficit Reduction – the “Super Committee”. Jennie began by asking Mike exactly what a “Super Committee” was.
- Mary Lee, an influential player in SA's suffrage movement, has had a new educational space named after her… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- "It's an interesting time to be talking energy in the state" - we heard about energy policy from @ConservationSA ow.ly/ZGk130ajs8E 19 hours ago
- Tune in now as we talk Mary Lee, a key player in South Australia’s history who wanted to leave the world better for women than she found it 19 hours ago
- "The whole gas area is just fraught with frustration and difficulties" - we talk energy with @ConservationSA 19 hours ago
- "It's a very interesting time to talk about energy in the state" - @ConservationSA gives its perspective on the state energy debate now 19 hours ago