In his regular conversation, Mike Boyd talks to Jennie Lenman about what’s going on in the United States. Social Security, Tax Increases and Tax Cuts, Republicans, Democrats, the Debt Crisis and the Congressional Joint Select Select Committee on Deficit Reduction – the “Super Committee”. Jennie began by asking Mike exactly what a “Super Committee” was.
- It's the last week of History Month - check out all the exciting events they have left on their site,... fb.me/31EiLlczM 9 hours ago
- Check out the movies on offer this week radio.adelaide.edu.au/movies-with-ch… fb.me/4hCNb260c 9 hours ago
- Only one week left of the About Time @historyfestival - listen in now to hear about some of the last events to get to! 10 hours ago
- Make sure you check out @comeoutfestival starting today down at Elder Park 10 hours ago
- We're speaking to the Refugee Action Coalition shortly on how the Royal Commission into Child Sex Abuse could look into detention centres 12 hours ago