The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- We're live! Join Ian Newton this morning as we discuss the SA power black out and the backpacker tax via goo.gl/mzGmN4 23 hours ago
- That's all we have time for! Thanks for joining us on @radioadelaide this morning. Check out all our stories here: goo.gl/7jKOuz 2 days ago
- Keen for the footy finals? We're catching up with sport correspondent @robertcoyne17 for his take on the latest sports news! 2 days ago
- Wonder if internet access makes you more informed? We're speaking with @ElinorRennie from Swinburne University for a professional opinion! 2 days ago
- We're talking to @SA_SES for some information and advice about the coming storms. Be sure to tune in if you're in an affected area! 2 days ago