The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- If you missed @marshall_steven's call to @radioadelaide earlier about state #politics, then listen back! radio.adelaide.edu.au/steven-marshal… 8 hours ago
- Did you miss our earlier chat with @lesleymbarclay about how #rural #Australians have poorer #health? Listen back! radio.adelaide.edu.au/rural-australi… 8 hours ago
- Artist Julia Wakefield - @mi_mi_designs - will be joining @angusrandall shortly for a chat about her open studio during the @SALAfestival. 9 hours ago
- Join @angusrandall and @CitrusExplosion for a chat soon about social #awkwardness, a recent breakthrough in #bionic eyes and more #science. 9 hours ago
- “Self-appointed #church hierarchies" have a "long #tradition of manipulating the #sociopolitical agenda” - author Brian Morris. Tune in now. 9 hours ago