The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- The front-woman of Koral & The Goodbye Horses, is in the studio talking about the band's recently released EP "Nocturnes". @KoralMusics 18 hours ago
- Greece has voted "no" to the terms of a European bailout. Professor Phil Lewis is in the studio to examine the situation. @UniCanberra 18 hours ago
- OzAsia Launches its program today. Festival director @Joe_Mitch is in the studio to reveal what's in store. @OzAsiaFestival 19 hours ago
- Soon, @Penmonicus AKA Resident muso, Luke Penman, will be live in the studio with music news. 1 day ago
- Up next @Bension1 from @indaily wil be chatting to @angusrandall about what's making news in South Australia. 1 day ago