The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- American comedian @EddieIfft is back in Australia at the fringe this year! Tune in to here all about his latest show with our @kvitkabecker. 18 hours ago
- We have LIVE Author Craig Silvey and Director Rachel Perkins at @JasperJonesFilm in the studio for the new film adaption of 'Jasper Jones'! 18 hours ago
- Ready to be supplied some juicy tunes? LIVE we are listening to songs from @angelaskujins, @Oscarkeysung and @HTMLflowers! 18 hours ago
- Are you a BBQ King? Tell us your take on 'In Vitro Meats' as we are joined with Clive Phillips to venture more into the topic! 19 hours ago
- Tune in soon to hear what political intrigue is happening with the New Zealand Opposition Party and the Maori Party with @95bFM! 19 hours ago