The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- Coming up, @_PHAA_ President Heather Yeatman on the #TPPA . @breakfast1015 13 hours ago
- Up next, @MartinHaese on the #Hindley Street fire. @breakfast1015 14 hours ago
- Up next, @ShelterSa 's Executive Director Alice Clark on new plans for a homeless-friendly precinct in Adelaide's CBD. @breakfast1015 14 hours ago
- Up next, the latest #UK news with our correspondent. @breakfast1015 15 hours ago
- Coming up this morning, #London Calling, @ShelterSa 's new plan, and the Hindley Street fire. @breakfast1015 15 hours ago