The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- coming up, an Iranian singer "Mohsen Namjoo" is coming Adelaide for first time @OfficialMNamjoo 11 hours ago
- coming up this morning, radio Adelaide's new show that called "Adelaide's Heaps good" @radioadelaide 12 hours ago
- Exciting for Fringe? let's hear more from @adelaide_fringe 12 hours ago
- coming up, an ancient fossil has been found @DGarciaBellido 12 hours ago
- coming up this morning,new contact lens screen@UniversitySA 12 hours ago