The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- Check out today's interviews at the @radioadelaide website, like John Bruni's discussion on the #londonattack - bit.ly/2nez8iA 11 hours ago
- Tune in as @Naomi_keyte joins us live in the studio to chat with @jennielenman and play a track or two! 12 hours ago
- Tune in for #Science! with @jennielenman and Rohan - discussing the important questions, like why does rain smell? https://t.co/S6wSXMU2UG 12 hours ago
- Live now on @radioadelaide, @beneltham from @newmatilda on the latest in Federal Politics - bit.ly/1kVvsJW 13 hours ago
- Coming up, @jennielenman chats with Victoria Whitington from @UniversitySA about diversity in #BeautyAndTheBeast and #sesamestreet 13 hours ago