The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- It's the last week of History Month - check out all the exciting events they have left on their site,... fb.me/31EiLlczM 1 day ago
- Check out the movies on offer this week radio.adelaide.edu.au/movies-with-ch… fb.me/4hCNb260c 1 day ago
- Only one week left of the About Time @historyfestival - listen in now to hear about some of the last events to get to! 1 day ago
- Make sure you check out @comeoutfestival starting today down at Elder Park 1 day ago
- We're speaking to the Refugee Action Coalition shortly on how the Royal Commission into Child Sex Abuse could look into detention centres 1 day ago