The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- That's nearly it for another week-you can check out any of the interviews you may have missed online radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf… @radioadelaide 2 days ago
- On air we're speaking with the woman behind @OzComicCon, Carissa Avenhouse 2 days ago
- What's happening tonight #adelaide? Anything exciting, or is it going to be as rainy and dull as @slape claims it will be? 2 days ago
- Speaking now about how the future of navy craft design involves 3D scanning @UniversitySA 2 days ago
- Coming up soon, we'll be speaking to Tom Godfrey about shonky bank fees @choiceaustralia @Choice_news 2 days ago