The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- The Community Legal Services industry is celebrating the Federal Government’s back down on legal aid cuts, which... fb.me/7pbk6VpKs 5 hours ago
- We love talking to muso Steve Poltz - the adventurous man has so many stories to tell. Here's the podcast if you... fb.me/29lGsw2Ef 5 hours ago
- Live in the studio, @stevepoltz joins @angusrandall to discuss everything from his recent stroke to a potential radio show between the two! 7 hours ago
- Coming up this hour, @stevepoltz joins us live in the studio to discuss a very eventful 2015 and more, on @radioadelaide! 7 hours ago
- New Music guru @Penmonicus is now live in the studio, discussing The Valkyries and more on @radioadelaide! 8 hours ago