The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- Had some fun in the station with the Public Service Broadcasting... fb.me/4InpLAYNq 14 hours ago
- Had some fun with the guys from Public Service Broadcasting this morning - check them out at WOMAD over the... fb.me/6Ik2iiUm3 14 hours ago
- Alright we had our maths 'fun' with @paulfoot, coming up soon some more Brits from @PSB_HQ - maybe they can all watch #England lose Monday? 16 hours ago
- Brownwyn Gillanders, Director of the Marine Biology Program @environmentinst speaking shortly on Marine Ecology Threats @UniofAdelaide 16 hours ago
- Associate Professor Colin Rogers is on speaking on how Australia can continue its recovery from the #gfc @UniofAdelaide 17 hours ago