The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- Coming up: Ian speaks to @LazyEyeBlues! #Blues #Music Tune in 101.5FM soon! 6 days ago
- Ian is currently speaking with Dr Aaron Martin from @unimelb about #youthvoters and the importance of #voting #ausvotes #auspol2016 101.5FM 6 days ago
- Today is #NationalWalkSafelyToSchoolDay. Coming up, Ian will be speaking to CEO of Pedestrian Council of Australia, Harold Scruby! 101.5FM! 6 days ago
- We're talking State politics and the latest railway proposal with Hayden Manning! 1 week ago
- Ever thought about delaying your child from starting school? Hear the facts up next to help make your decision. 1 week ago