The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- Coming up after 7.30 this morning, we speak to @Kon__K from @ASRC1 about the implications of the Manus Island lawsuits. 6 hours ago
- Are you living below the poverty line? Many Australians are! @loupascale speaks with David Richardson from @TheAusInstitute shortly. 1 day ago
- Craving a Cruz-ie morning? We'll be joined soon by Dr Raymond Orr from @unimelb to discuss recent developments in American politics. 1 day ago
- Manus Island: A 21 year old woman has set her self on fire in protest of conditions - the second incident in a week bit.ly/26MDf54 3 days ago
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 1 week ago