The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- “This happens a lot more frequently than people are aware of” - says Martha Augustinos speaking about discrimination bit.ly/2gWe4uv 1 day ago
- At 8:40 @jennielenman will be chatting with members of Port Adelaide choir Born on Monday about a free workshop this weekend @CityofPAE 1 day ago
- On now: recap of @TammyMLC talking to @thewireradio on successful Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration (Gender Identity) Amendment Bill 1 day ago
- Coming up @ 8:10 @jennielenman speaks with Dr Paul Willis about how polar bears could be finding themselves in hot water in the future 1 day ago
- There are plans to subsidise @gautam_adani coalmine but what does that mean for us? @jennielenman talks to @beneltham @newmatilda @ 7.45 1 day ago