The Murray Darling Basin Authority is in the process of creating a plan for the Murray Darling Basin, which will, according to the Authority, help the surrounding communities to ensure the sustainability of the Basin. However, the draft has been delayed, most recently last week. The Basin Authority has stated that extensive research is going into the plan, and this cannot be rushed, hence the extension of the drafting process. Greens Senator, Sarah Hanson-Young, Greens Murray Darling Basin spokesperson, spoke to Tim Brunero, and he asked the Senator what the Authority is trying to achieve.
- This morning, we chatted with Cheryl Saunders AO about the recent Uluru summit. Listen back here radioadelaide.org.au/2017/05/29/pro… 5 hours ago
- Nicole O'Rielley from Publicly Private joined us this morning and performed 2 beautiful songs, listen back here radioadelaide.org.au/2017/05/29/pub… 7 hours ago
- RMagic mushrooms safest drug? Dr. Julaine Allan joined us this morning to talk about the recent Global Drug Survey radioadelaide.org.au/2017/05/29/are… 8 hours ago
- Thanks for listening Adelaide, tune back in tomorrow for another jam packed show, enjoy your day! https://t.co/qJnK1wU3WU 9 hours ago
- We have the phenomenal Nicole O'Reilley from Publicly Private Cabaret show live in studio! Tune in now to hear her perform 🎼 10 hours ago