This weekend there’s a special art exhibition on at Seymour College, which showcases the work of Indigenous artists from many remote communities, as well as the art of the students from the school. It’s called “Spirit of Culture: Land and Life”. Jennie Lenman caught up with Jane Easton, manager and art coordinator at Tapatjatjaka Arts in Titjikala and artist, Nita Ferguson to talk about the exhibition as well as Seymour College’s artist-in-residence program. Jennie started by asking Jane about the program that the art centre runs in collaboration with the school.
- Next, Adelaide Musician Thomas Williams will be giving us a performance live in the studio. @Lapelcelery 21 hours ago
- We are catching up with Lord Mayor Haese to talk about the Council's Live Music Action Plan. 21 hours ago
- Up next, Melissa Cranenburgh from @thebigissue will be talking about their latest issue. 22 hours ago
- Wills Logue is having a chat with Louise about what SHineSA is doing for World Aids Day. 22 hours ago
- Joining us soon is @ClaireTatyzo from @YWCAAdelaide in to talk about the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence. 22 hours ago