This weekend there’s a special art exhibition on at Seymour College, which showcases the work of Indigenous artists from many remote communities, as well as the art of the students from the school. It’s called “Spirit of Culture: Land and Life”. Jennie Lenman caught up with Jane Easton, manager and art coordinator at Tapatjatjaka Arts in Titjikala and artist, Nita Ferguson to talk about the exhibition as well as Seymour College’s artist-in-residence program. Jennie started by asking Jane about the program that the art centre runs in collaboration with the school.
- So long for the week and thanks for your ears! We will be back on Monday. Have a grand weekend! 13 hours ago
- A pop up exhibition 'Bad Girls: Into the Light' by artist Susanne Wegener gets the breakdown as she joins us in studio. 13 hours ago
- Don't know what to do this weekend? @smurphys_world has you covered with this week's #WhatsOn guide. --- It's got mud in it... #justsayin'. 13 hours ago
- #Movies! #Films! #MotionPictures! Who doesn't love the #silverscreen. We talk @DopeMovie and 'Bad Hair' with Chrissy Kavanagh next! 14 hours ago
- The #news team are ready to go with another epic chapter in our hourly news series. Tune in to 101.5FM or miss the #drama! 14 hours ago