This weekend there’s a special art exhibition on at Seymour College, which showcases the work of Indigenous artists from many remote communities, as well as the art of the students from the school. It’s called “Spirit of Culture: Land and Life”. Jennie Lenman caught up with Jane Easton, manager and art coordinator at Tapatjatjaka Arts in Titjikala and artist, Nita Ferguson to talk about the exhibition as well as Seymour College’s artist-in-residence program. Jennie started by asking Jane about the program that the art centre runs in collaboration with the school.
- Adelaide Councillor Anne Moran says the Frome Street Bikeway will not be demolished, but restructured in line with international bikeways. 2 days ago
- What's happening in Adelaide this weekend? Join @johannawhite_ in the studio next - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Our movie reviewer @Jacurtis95 joins us in the studio next to talk about some new releases - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Humans are silencing our oceans! @Tullio_Rossi joins us next - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Listen in to the local and national news on the hour, every hour with Radio @radioadelaide @breakfast1015 #updates #news 3 days ago