This weekend there’s a special art exhibition on at Seymour College, which showcases the work of Indigenous artists from many remote communities, as well as the art of the students from the school. It’s called “Spirit of Culture: Land and Life”. Jennie Lenman caught up with Jane Easton, manager and art coordinator at Tapatjatjaka Arts in Titjikala and artist, Nita Ferguson to talk about the exhibition as well as Seymour College’s artist-in-residence program. Jennie started by asking Jane about the program that the art centre runs in collaboration with the school.
- Coming up after 8.30 this morning, we speak with @LFRESHTHELION about what he's getting up to in Adelaide tonight. 4 weeks ago
- We're talking to @beneltham from @newmatilda about marginal seats. 1 month ago
- RT @loupascale: Balloons & flowers - what a gorgeous surprise for my last @breakfast1015 show. https://t.co/6JiJdPaut3 1 month ago
- Up next @MartinHaese will be talking upcoming developments in Adelaide! 1 month ago
- Tune in in 15 minutes for our interview with Paranormal Investigator @Allen_Tiller! 1 month ago