Think about running a 42 kilometre marathon. That’s like running the City to Bay 3 times – and then some. Are you thinking about how much that would hurt? How your legs would feel the next day, how many blisters you would have and where the chafing would be biting? Now think of running it again the next day. And not just the next day – in fact, running a marathon every day for 15 days. Now think about doing it in the Simpson desert in 40 degree heat, running along sand dunes, dodging the inland taipan and bull camels and dust storms. Does that sound crazy? Tim Brunero spoke to Barry Golding, who is going to be one of 10 competitors who are going to start this race on September 15?
- Funny man and whisky extraordinaire Alan Anderson is in town for the Fringe - listen for some tips on identifying... fb.me/2ZaVhSwjX 2 days ago
- There's a carp FRENZY, help contribute to restoring Lake Bonney at Barmera, snag some big fish and win some... fb.me/1OovpbYVT 2 days ago
- "Every whisky is a good morning whisky" @whiskycomedian 2 days ago
- Talking all about carp - get into the Carp Frenzy at Lake Bonney next month sacarpfrenzy.net http://t.co/ydioZ221Ck 2 days ago
- RT @c_komz: The CEO of @ACOSS @cassandragoldie joins me on @breakfast1015 to talk #Welfare next 2 days ago