Think about running a 42 kilometre marathon. That’s like running the City to Bay 3 times – and then some. Are you thinking about how much that would hurt? How your legs would feel the next day, how many blisters you would have and where the chafing would be biting? Now think of running it again the next day. And not just the next day – in fact, running a marathon every day for 15 days. Now think about doing it in the Simpson desert in 40 degree heat, running along sand dunes, dodging the inland taipan and bull camels and dust storms. Does that sound crazy? Tim Brunero spoke to Barry Golding, who is going to be one of 10 competitors who are going to start this race on September 15?
- #Germanwings was a tragedy. Is there an underlying issue? Next, we'll be talking about #mentalhealth in the workplace. 13 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: After the news on @breakfast1015 - The #Germanwings crash has brought mental health in the workplace to the fore. We disc… 13 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: Is @JacquiLambie fighting a non-existent threat. Talking Sharia Law on ?@breakfast1015 #auspol 13 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: A happy 40th to @JohnButlerTrio this morning. Celebrating w/ Zebra on @breakfast1015 now. 13 hours ago
- After 730 @angusrandall we'll be chatting @JacquiLambie and #ShariaLaw with @utsnewsroom Islamic law expert. Don't miss it. 13 hours ago