Think about running a 42 kilometre marathon. That’s like running the City to Bay 3 times – and then some. Are you thinking about how much that would hurt? How your legs would feel the next day, how many blisters you would have and where the chafing would be biting? Now think of running it again the next day. And not just the next day – in fact, running a marathon every day for 15 days. Now think about doing it in the Simpson desert in 40 degree heat, running along sand dunes, dodging the inland taipan and bull camels and dust storms. Does that sound crazy? Tim Brunero spoke to Barry Golding, who is going to be one of 10 competitors who are going to start this race on September 15?
- Coming up, musician Cal Williams Jr with a live performance. @breakfast1015 8 hours ago
- On next, @breakfast1015 's Jennie Lenman with all the weekend events. 8 hours ago
- after 8 we are talking movies with Chrissy Kavanagh @radioadelaide 8 hours ago
- Up next, Meryl Jenkins and Dave Heard from the SA Rangers Association on #WorldRangerDay . @breakfast1015 9 hours ago
- Coming up, @KellyMLC on the passing of the Vulnerable Witnesses Bill. @breakfast1015 9 hours ago