Think about running a 42 kilometre marathon. That’s like running the City to Bay 3 times – and then some. Are you thinking about how much that would hurt? How your legs would feel the next day, how many blisters you would have and where the chafing would be biting? Now think of running it again the next day. And not just the next day – in fact, running a marathon every day for 15 days. Now think about doing it in the Simpson desert in 40 degree heat, running along sand dunes, dodging the inland taipan and bull camels and dust storms. Does that sound crazy? Tim Brunero spoke to Barry Golding, who is going to be one of 10 competitors who are going to start this race on September 15?
- Adam Trottman from @SGSalisbury will be talking to @loupascale in a few about an exciting Fringe venue in Salisbury. 8 hours ago
- Get excited, @rowenahutson is about to head into the studio to discuss her upcoming fringe show with @loupascale 9 hours ago
- Coming up in 15, @KSmyrk from @thebigissue will be speaking to @loupascale about the next Big Issue. 9 hours ago
- On in 5 is @jacobska, a professor from the @UTAS_, to talk to @loupascale about Australia's shortage of affordable housing 9 hours ago
- Are American athletes abandoning the August games? @iamtaylorkaplan is discussing this and more with @loupascale now 10 hours ago