Think about running a 42 kilometre marathon. That’s like running the City to Bay 3 times – and then some. Are you thinking about how much that would hurt? How your legs would feel the next day, how many blisters you would have and where the chafing would be biting? Now think of running it again the next day. And not just the next day – in fact, running a marathon every day for 15 days. Now think about doing it in the Simpson desert in 40 degree heat, running along sand dunes, dodging the inland taipan and bull camels and dust storms. Does that sound crazy? Tim Brunero spoke to Barry Golding, who is going to be one of 10 competitors who are going to start this race on September 15?
- Dusty will also be performing two Chris Cornell covers! 2 days ago
- Dusty Lee is in the studio to talk about his upcoming performance at Loud Love celebrating the music of Chris Cornell. Listen now! 2 days ago
- Need more budget? We hear from @choiceaustralia about the budget and how to find a good find in the end of financial year sales! 2 days ago
- If you want to read more about the budget, visit the official link here: statebudget.sa.gov.au. #StateBudget #SouthAustralia 2 days ago
- It's time to talk budget. @RobManwaring joins us to dissect the #StateBudget for 2017/18 and it will affect South Australians. Listen Now. 2 days ago