Think about running a 42 kilometre marathon. That’s like running the City to Bay 3 times – and then some. Are you thinking about how much that would hurt? How your legs would feel the next day, how many blisters you would have and where the chafing would be biting? Now think of running it again the next day. And not just the next day – in fact, running a marathon every day for 15 days. Now think about doing it in the Simpson desert in 40 degree heat, running along sand dunes, dodging the inland taipan and bull camels and dust storms. Does that sound crazy? Tim Brunero spoke to Barry Golding, who is going to be one of 10 competitors who are going to start this race on September 15?
- "“These are old archaic defences" We spoke with @TammyMLC earlier about the #gaypanicdefence wp.me/p3qrJ1-USl https://t.co/hZZi4axgWX 2 days ago
- The @AdelaideFesCent's #WorldofCultures program begins this wknd! We're speaking about the opening concert "Rumi In Their Own Words" 2 days ago
- Are #driverlesscars a replacement for a qualified driver? Tune in now to hear what Dr Peter Fisher from @RMIT thinks #technology #automation 2 days ago
- Rihgt now, we're speaking with @TammyMLC about the #gaypanicdefence and why it needs to go, tune in! 2 days ago
- Up shortly, we'll be crossing the seas to #Europe & discussing the latest in the #londonattack & growing tensions b/w Turkey & Germany 2 days ago