Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Comedian, @TheClaireHooper will be live on air in a moment to have a chat about her Fringe show, School Camp. 2 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: Yes people, #Ebola is still a thing. And it may be mutating into something more worrying. We find out what can be done on… 2 hours ago
- Up next we're talking about the #Transpacificagreement with Associate professor Lynn Kemp. @cphce_unsw 3 hours ago
- Good morning listeners. plenty on today's show with @angusrandall. #US correspondent @iamtaylorkaplan is up next. 4 hours ago
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/more-childcare… 1 day ago