Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Magicians Jace Wonders and Scott Stunz joined us live in the studio this morning, hear the whole interview here: wp.me/p3qrJ1-TcF 1 day ago
- Up shortly, Jennie and Ian will be chatting with our movie guy @the_Blake_List about new movies #passengers and #xXx 1 day ago
- In a moment, we'll have a chat with @tomgodfreynews from @choiceaustralia about financial loans traps and how to avoid them 1 day ago
- @ 7:10 we'll be chatting with @deemadigan the uproar surrounding an #AustraliaDay billboard and the amazing campaign to reinstate it 1 day ago
- Up now, Jennie and Ian will be chatting with Rob Popplestone live from the @tourdownunder #bupachallenge 1 day ago