Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Up next, @BigIssue 's @Patrickquip on #HouseofCardsSeason3 . @angusrandall 19 hours ago
- Up next, Feminist Insider @ClaireTatyzo on the State and Federal leaders' agreement to together act against #domesticviolence.@angusrandall 19 hours ago
- Download @newnavymusic's farewell track 'Goodbye' here. Playing it now. soundcloud.com/newnavy/goodbye 20 hours ago
- RT @GhytiBand: Matt went on @breakfast1015 to talk about @CMW_Week and all things Ghyti and Canada radio.adelaide.edu.au/ghyti/ #CMW2015 #Canada… 20 hours ago
- RT @angusrandall: On This Day in 1934 this was published in @DailyMailUK. Revealing the backstory of this famous pic on @breakfast1015 http… 20 hours ago