Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Exciting new content - our first chat with Europe Correspondent Ineke Mules, live from Germany! #EuropeanUnion https://t.co/xrjrQlgEsG 21 minutes ago
- Today's #History discussion - covering fairy tales, #SteveJobs, and SIR Elton John! https://t.co/4m7mmEhvDq 34 minutes ago
- Tune in for another Brekky show with Jennie and Ian -today we're talking #penaltyrates, #HumanRights, and more great @adelaide_fringe shows! 38 minutes ago
- Check out some of today's podcasts - including sensational live performance from Rock Orchestra!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- More fantastic shows at the @adelaide_fringe - Rock Orchestra's chat and performance for @radioadelaide playing live now on 101.5 FM! 22 hours ago