Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/dirt-playgroun… fb.me/6FthGuF8S 1 day ago
- radio.adelaide.edu.au/whats-happenin… fb.me/4xvTwQ6xj 1 day ago
- Listen in for some Grecodelia - a couple members of Dirt Playground have joined us in the studio 1 day ago
- Tom Godfrey is speaking about how much we should fear our washing machines and other consumer advice @choiceaustralia http://t.co/HUTYs9yDGA 1 day ago
- Speaking on air with Prof Kim Rubenstein about moves to strip Australian-born citizens of their citizenship @ANUmedia http://t.co/dsESSkthRG 1 day ago