Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Restaurant & Catering Australia is calling to scrap Sunday penalty rates. We spoke to the CEO this morning. fb.me/3wxs7RtTf 9 hours ago
- Thanks for listening this terrific Thursday! Enjoy the rest of your day and be sure to tune in from 6.30am tomorrow with Ian Newton. 9 hours ago
- Director of #52Tuesdays, @sophhyde is in studio discussing her Intimate Relations series currently on at the @MercuryCinema. 9 hours ago
- Trees give us life, yet we have managed to clear half of the world's tree population. @RiAus's Casey Harrigan joins @loupascale in studio. 9 hours ago
- .@CE_Bedford is on air talking to @loupascale about #prisonradio and her PhD she has done into how prison radio is run in the UK. 10 hours ago