Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Another show wrapped for Thursday 30th of March - catch all our interviews on our website bit.ly/1fbcoZZ 14 hours ago
- We spoke to @jamesjmarlowe, the director of @playgoeswrongau, about how to plan out a show that doesn't go accordin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- Artistic Director Philippe Platel chats with @jennielenman about the @AFdAdelaide Film festival opening tonight! 14 hours ago
- The latest #Science! news, with Assoc. Prof Paul Willis, @Fossilcrox from @RiAus. We're talking dinosaur footprints… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- SA Labor under fire - Political analyst @HRManning joins us live to discuss the #AEMO report, and Frances Bedford's resignation 15 hours ago