Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Coming up, musician Cal Williams Jr with a live performance. @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- On next, @breakfast1015 's Jennie Lenman with all the weekend events. 1 day ago
- after 8 we are talking movies with Chrissy Kavanagh @radioadelaide 1 day ago
- Up next, Meryl Jenkins and Dave Heard from the SA Rangers Association on #WorldRangerDay . @breakfast1015 1 day ago
- Coming up, @KellyMLC on the passing of the Vulnerable Witnesses Bill. @breakfast1015 1 day ago