Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Next, Adelaide Musician Thomas Williams will be giving us a performance live in the studio. @Lapelcelery 16 hours ago
- We are catching up with Lord Mayor Haese to talk about the Council's Live Music Action Plan. 16 hours ago
- Up next, Melissa Cranenburgh from @thebigissue will be talking about their latest issue. 16 hours ago
- Wills Logue is having a chat with Louise about what SHineSA is doing for World Aids Day. 16 hours ago
- Joining us soon is @ClaireTatyzo from @YWCAAdelaide in to talk about the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence. 17 hours ago