Imagine losing your partner at 41. What would you do? Would you retreat into your shell and never come out? Or would you strike out into the world determined to stop others suffering the same fate?
The second option is exactly what Nick Lee did when his wife, and mother to his 2 small children, Jodi, passed away from bowel cancer at the age of 41.
He started the Jodi Lee Foundation which aims to raise awareness about bowel cancer. Not only about how more and more people are getting it, but also how easy it is to screen for and to cure.
Nick spoke to Tim Brunero about the Foundation and its aims.
- Dusty will also be performing two Chris Cornell covers! 1 day ago
- Dusty Lee is in the studio to talk about his upcoming performance at Loud Love celebrating the music of Chris Cornell. Listen now! 1 day ago
- Need more budget? We hear from @choiceaustralia about the budget and how to find a good find in the end of financial year sales! 1 day ago
- If you want to read more about the budget, visit the official link here: statebudget.sa.gov.au. #StateBudget #SouthAustralia 1 day ago
- It's time to talk budget. @RobManwaring joins us to dissect the #StateBudget for 2017/18 and it will affect South Australians. Listen Now. 1 day ago