A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 7 hours ago
- Keen to know why your voice drops talking to 'the ladies'? @Fossilcrox explains this and Neanderthal diets in 10 mins - tune into 101.5FM! 1 day ago
- Coming up soon, we speak with Dr Joanna Hartnett from @Sydney_Uni about St John's Wort and the effect it is having in treating depression! 1 day ago
- Coming up at 7:15am; @loupascale speaks with Prof. Tracey Wade from @ANGInitiative about the link between anorexia and genetics. 1 day ago
- John Flanagan is playing some live music in studio shortly! 1 week ago