A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: email@example.com
- RT @angusrandall: Joined by @dwdv talking elderly suicide on @breakfast1015 after the news. 12 minutes ago
- Coming up next hour, @dwdv President Ms Lesley Vick joins @angusrandall to discuss elderly suicide rates and euthenasia, on @radioadelaide. 26 minutes ago
- New Zealand correspondent @GaryFarrow is now live with @angusrandall to discuss the latest happenings in the country, on @radioadelaide! 35 minutes ago
- RT @angusrandall: #GAYTMs have been a success in #Sydney, but what about in New Zealand? @GaryFarrow joins @breakfast1015 soon. 46 minutes ago
- Coming up, New Zealand correspondent @GaryFarrow joins @angusrandall to discuss rejected pay rises for MP's and more on @radioadelaide! 1 hour ago