A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: email@example.com
- The Big Issue's annual 'Fiction Edition' has landed! We'll take a sneak peak at this celebration of Australian fictional writing at 7:45am 8 hours ago
- That's all we have time for on #Brekkie this morning! You can listen back to all our podcasts radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf…. 1 day ago
- RT @Naomi_keyte: Heading into @radioadelaide to have a chat about and a play some songs off the new album #melaleuca 1 day ago
- Local singer songwriter @Naomi_keyte is live in studio to play some sweet tunes and have a chat! 1 day ago
- RT @davidebailey: Thanks @breakfast1015 for having me on your show talking about #VR and mind manipulation. radio.adelaide.edu.au/can-we-be-mani… 1 day ago