A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: email@example.com
- Walk or Talk... Why not both? We have Gertrude Glossip in the studio talking about her latest show in the Adelaide Feast Festival. 3 hours ago
- Cars in Charge! We're speaking today with Lord Mayor @MartinHaese on the new plans for Adelaide electric car charging stations. 3 hours ago
- We are joined soon with Claudia Dare on the her passion for fashion and her latest win at the Apex Australia Teenage Fashion Awards. 4 hours ago
- Addicted to the show? We're talking about the Cigarettes Industry with @SimonChapman6 and what's to come of the big smokes companies. 4 hours ago
- Tune into our Kiwi Correspondent as we discuss the current stories affecting our friendly neighbours across the sea! 5 hours ago