A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soon, @Penmonicus AKA Resident muso, Luke Penman, will be live in the studio with music news. 10 hours ago
- Up next @Bension1 from @indaily wil be chatting to @angusrandall about what's making news in South Australia. 10 hours ago
- RT @Penmonicus: #NewMusicMonday on @breakfast1015 shortly. This wk it's @MarlonWMusic + @NGAIIRE + Feature Album from @kaurnacronin https:/… 10 hours ago
- Next @angusrandall will be talking to @plainsproducer's managing director about the job cuts at rural newspapers & how they stay relevant. 10 hours ago
- Up next, @angusrandall will be speaking to @TWUAus about trucking 11 hours ago