A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- coming up, an Iranian singer "Mohsen Namjoo" is coming Adelaide for first time @OfficialMNamjoo 2 hours ago
- coming up this morning, radio Adelaide's new show that called "Adelaide's Heaps good" @radioadelaide 3 hours ago
- Exciting for Fringe? let's hear more from @adelaide_fringe 3 hours ago
- coming up, an ancient fossil has been found @DGarciaBellido 4 hours ago
- coming up this morning,new contact lens screen@UniversitySA 4 hours ago