A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: email@example.com
- Coming up, musician Cal Williams Jr with a live performance. @breakfast1015 12 hours ago
- On next, @breakfast1015 's Jennie Lenman with all the weekend events. 12 hours ago
- after 8 we are talking movies with Chrissy Kavanagh @radioadelaide 12 hours ago
- Up next, Meryl Jenkins and Dave Heard from the SA Rangers Association on #WorldRangerDay . @breakfast1015 13 hours ago
- Coming up, @KellyMLC on the passing of the Vulnerable Witnesses Bill. @breakfast1015 13 hours ago