A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have @damiancallinan and @pcalleja1 talk about The Wine Bluffs, playing at the @RoyalCroquetClu this #ADLfringe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- Live in the studio - Liam and Oscar from #NeonTetra to talk about the new EP, and we'll play a brand new track here first! 5 hours ago
- Listen live at bit.ly/1kVvsJW right now, or catch the podcast later on at radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf… twitter.com/jennielenman/s… 6 hours ago
- Live from the #Movies - @Jacurtis95 gives his honest review of long-awaited sequel T2 : Trainspotting live on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Live chat with @SAUnions Joe Szakacs about the #penaltyrates cut - listen online here bit.ly/1kVvsJW… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago