A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: email@example.com
- Are we doing enough to safeguard our food supply and production in a changing climate?... fb.me/3NEWDrwxp 2 days ago
- Sarah Gousse joined us for some fun this morning - catch her show tomorrow night... fb.me/1IUHQnOoa 2 days ago
- Speaking with David Bradbury about his new doco-drama on the Vietnam War, The Crater, just after this track 2 days ago
- What will climate change do to Australia's food supply and our food production? Find out shortly @unimelb @PICCCnews 2 days ago
- Apparently we need to house a new Canberra every YEAR in Australia. At least it's not actually another Canberra @TheAusInstitute 2 days ago