A Documentary which tells the stories of Australian Defence Force families of the past and present is in the early stages of filming.
Titled Homefront, its Director, local Adelaide man, Sam Hardy, is currently looking for people who are interested in being involved in the filming, and sharing their experiences of family life in the Military.
Tim Brunero spoke to Sam, and asked him about the project; and you can E-mail Sam for more information here: email@example.com
- On live, Julian Jaensch - Writer/Director of play "History of Autism" joins us live to discuss the play, on @radioadelaide @comeoutfestival 20 hours ago
- Catch up on the latest happenings in State politics and events with InDaily! fb.me/3rycBOZHv 20 hours ago
- Coming up, Writer/Director of play "History of Autism" Julian Jaensch joins us live in the studio, on @radioadelaide @comeoutfestival 20 hours ago
- On live, @Penmonicus is discussing all things weirdness in music and more, including @The_E_R_C and @passionpit, on @radioadelaide! 20 hours ago
- Coming up, our Music guru @Penmonicus joins us live to discuss some of the weirder tunes he's heard in recent times, on @radioadelaide! 20 hours ago