Joining Tim Brunero in the Studio this morning were Christian Oliver and Dave Duncan from the band, “Mr. Goodnight”.
Time asked them about their latest gig at Kangaroo Island, the first festival of the season, the range of sun tans, and the range of music played from Rock, through Electro, to Hip-Hop.
For more information on the Band:
- Talking #BishopGate with @beneltham from @newmatilda right now. 5 hours ago
- New music is next with @Penmonicus. Don't miss it. He'll be talking about new music from fan-favourites, @bigscarymusic 5 hours ago
- Could food truck be banned from the CBD? We'll find out when @angusrandall speaks to @Bension1 from @indaily 6 hours ago
- talking eating bugs with @Wine_Chemist now on radio adelaide. 6 hours ago
- RT @MatthewPantelis: Long queue waiting to board #Singapore flight @AdelaideAirport #CPSU action starting to bite #FiveaaNews http://t.co/… 6 hours ago