Joining Tim Brunero in the Studio this morning were Christian Oliver and Dave Duncan from the band, “Mr. Goodnight”.
Time asked them about their latest gig at Kangaroo Island, the first festival of the season, the range of sun tans, and the range of music played from Rock, through Electro, to Hip-Hop.
For more information on the Band:
- Tune in now to hear the story of #BigIssue vendor Brian, who's been selling the magazine for 20 years https://t.co/8Gl1AInWhd 18 hours ago
- Coming up, we chat to our feminist insider @ClaireTatyzo about the first female chief justice in Australia 18 hours ago
- Tune in now, we learn how carers are slipping through the cracks of the #NDIS from @ANGLICARESydney Sue King #auspol 19 hours ago
- Good morning Adelaide! Tune in from 6.45 this morning, when we talk the #newzealand PM's resignation with journalis… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Check out co-opera.yapsody.com/event/index/50… via @yapsody 1 day ago