Joining Tim Brunero in the Studio this morning were Christian Oliver and Dave Duncan from the band, “Mr. Goodnight”.
Time asked them about their latest gig at Kangaroo Island, the first festival of the season, the range of sun tans, and the range of music played from Rock, through Electro, to Hip-Hop.
For more information on the Band:
- Coming up after 7.30 this morning, we speak to @Kon__K from @ASRC1 about the implications of the Manus Island lawsuits. 1 day ago
- Are you living below the poverty line? Many Australians are! @loupascale speaks with David Richardson from @TheAusInstitute shortly. 2 days ago
- Craving a Cruz-ie morning? We'll be joined soon by Dr Raymond Orr from @unimelb to discuss recent developments in American politics. 2 days ago
- Manus Island: A 21 year old woman has set her self on fire in protest of conditions - the second incident in a week bit.ly/26MDf54 4 days ago
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 1 week ago