Joining Tim Brunero in the Studio this morning were Christian Oliver and Dave Duncan from the band, “Mr. Goodnight”.
Time asked them about their latest gig at Kangaroo Island, the first festival of the season, the range of sun tans, and the range of music played from Rock, through Electro, to Hip-Hop.
For more information on the Band:
- Will a rise in the number of fur seals in the Coorong lead to a cull? radio.adelaide.edu.au/in-for-the-cul… fb.me/tOYfypuD 6 hours ago
- Band members from The Dunes are in the studio speaking with Ian Newton 8 hours ago
- We're talking films with Bec Elliott from Behind the Screens 9 hours ago
- Having a chat about all things all things #naidoc week 9 hours ago
- Time for a re-think on mandatory helmet laws? Speaking about an optional helmet ride this weekend soon @FreeCyclists http://t.co/rHkLhNAGpv 10 hours ago