Joining Tim Brunero in the Studio this morning were Christian Oliver and Dave Duncan from the band, “Mr. Goodnight”.
Time asked them about their latest gig at Kangaroo Island, the first festival of the season, the range of sun tans, and the range of music played from Rock, through Electro, to Hip-Hop.
For more information on the Band:
- Create through debate! Tune in soon as we talk to @TheLyonsDen about the latest ABC Q&A discussion and Islam. 46 minutes ago
- Coffee... Check! Brekky... Check! A keen sense for quality community radio with a delicious range of great issues... Only at Radio Adelaide! 1 hour ago
- Great @adelaide_fringe play #Scorch at @HoldenStreet - @jennielenman discussed gender & sexuality with actor Amy Mc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Live in studio with comedy pairing Ben & Bosco and then Aidan and Dan from @tubularbells42 #fringe #liveinterviews… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Coming up soon we'll be speaking to comedy duo Ben & Bosco about their @adelaide_fringe show ‘Blur Bag’ in studio. #Fringe #blurbag 2 days ago