Joining Tim Brunero in the Studio this morning were Christian Oliver and Dave Duncan from the band, “Mr. Goodnight”.
Time asked them about their latest gig at Kangaroo Island, the first festival of the season, the range of sun tans, and the range of music played from Rock, through Electro, to Hip-Hop.
For more information on the Band:
- The Community Legal Services industry is celebrating the Federal Government’s back down on legal aid cuts, which... fb.me/7pbk6VpKs 5 hours ago
- We love talking to muso Steve Poltz - the adventurous man has so many stories to tell. Here's the podcast if you... fb.me/29lGsw2Ef 5 hours ago
- Live in the studio, @stevepoltz joins @angusrandall to discuss everything from his recent stroke to a potential radio show between the two! 7 hours ago
- Coming up this hour, @stevepoltz joins us live in the studio to discuss a very eventful 2015 and more, on @radioadelaide! 7 hours ago
- New Music guru @Penmonicus is now live in the studio, discussing The Valkyries and more on @radioadelaide! 8 hours ago