Joining Tim Brunero in the Studio this morning were Christian Oliver and Dave Duncan from the band, “Mr. Goodnight”.
Time asked them about their latest gig at Kangaroo Island, the first festival of the season, the range of sun tans, and the range of music played from Rock, through Electro, to Hip-Hop.
For more information on the Band:
- How do you successfully market a good bottle of wine? Professor Larry Lockshin dropped by this morning to tell us... fb.me/7Fpw1Lmu1 18 hours ago
- Stay tuned to hear the musical stylings of Colin Marshall. Catch him this Saturday at the Festival of Now. #MentalHealthWeek2015 19 hours ago
- NOW: Louise talks with @steve_ellen about how performers deal with #anxiety in their profession. 20 hours ago
- Coming up next: Tim O'Connor from @OzRefugeeCounc talks to Louise about the decision to process all asylum seekers on #Nauru this week. 20 hours ago
- Good morning, #Adelaide! Today's show looks at US gun laws, Nauru, plenty of arts news and performances and a bit of sports news! Tune in! 21 hours ago