Alarmingly, the Port River Dolphin population has a second baby dolphin this breeding season where only four were born. Mike Bossley from the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society spoke to Tim Brunero this morning about the Port River Dolphins, discussing issues such as pollution that affect these wonderful creatures.
- Are we doing enough to safeguard our food supply and production in a changing climate?... fb.me/3NEWDrwxp 14 hours ago
- Sarah Gousse joined us for some fun this morning - catch her show tomorrow night... fb.me/1IUHQnOoa 14 hours ago
- Speaking with David Bradbury about his new doco-drama on the Vietnam War, The Crater, just after this track 15 hours ago
- What will climate change do to Australia's food supply and our food production? Find out shortly @unimelb @PICCCnews 16 hours ago
- Apparently we need to house a new Canberra every YEAR in Australia. At least it's not actually another Canberra @TheAusInstitute 16 hours ago