1. Look up the Cabaret Fringe.
2. Find the melting pot of the Max Mo Musicians.
3. Create a solid base of trombone, sax and drums and electronica
4. Lace the mixture with rock, funk, soul, pop and jazz.
5. Pour in healthy lashings of poetry.
6. Continuously stir the mixture using improvisation.
7. Sample the product and enjoy!
To talk about Max Mo at the Nexus at the Lions Arts Centre, award winning poet, Jude Aquilina, convert to a new style of jazzed up poetry, and recent addition to the Max Mo team, joins Tim Brunero in the studio.
Producer: Sue Reece