Professor Bebbington took some time out of his busy schedule to drop by the studios of Radio Adelaide to discuss his first impressions of Adelaide, what experience he brings to the top jobs and where he would like to take the University.
- Are we doing enough to safeguard our food supply and production in a changing climate?... fb.me/3NEWDrwxp 9 hours ago
- Sarah Gousse joined us for some fun this morning - catch her show tomorrow night... fb.me/1IUHQnOoa 9 hours ago
- Speaking with David Bradbury about his new doco-drama on the Vietnam War, The Crater, just after this track 10 hours ago
- What will climate change do to Australia's food supply and our food production? Find out shortly @unimelb @PICCCnews 11 hours ago
- Apparently we need to house a new Canberra every YEAR in Australia. At least it's not actually another Canberra @TheAusInstitute 11 hours ago