This morning on Breakfast we had the opportunity to speak with Irish/Australian songwriter and former Australian Idol contestant Damien Leith.
He spoke candidly about his love and respect for Roy Orbison, commitments to more than a few creative projects, reality television, the music world and how managing family life while touring around the globe is tricky business.
We were lucky enough to have Damien perform a cheeky cover of Roy Orbison’s Only The Lonely as well as his own song Beautiful while in the studio.
- We're live! Join Ian Newton this morning as we discuss the SA power black out and the backpacker tax via goo.gl/mzGmN4 21 hours ago
- That's all we have time for! Thanks for joining us on @radioadelaide this morning. Check out all our stories here: goo.gl/7jKOuz 2 days ago
- Keen for the footy finals? We're catching up with sport correspondent @robertcoyne17 for his take on the latest sports news! 2 days ago
- Wonder if internet access makes you more informed? We're speaking with @ElinorRennie from Swinburne University for a professional opinion! 2 days ago
- We're talking to @SA_SES for some information and advice about the coming storms. Be sure to tune in if you're in an affected area! 2 days ago