This morning on Breakfast we had the opportunity to speak with Irish/Australian songwriter and former Australian Idol contestant Damien Leith.
He spoke candidly about his love and respect for Roy Orbison, commitments to more than a few creative projects, reality television, the music world and how managing family life while touring around the globe is tricky business.
We were lucky enough to have Damien perform a cheeky cover of Roy Orbison’s Only The Lonely as well as his own song Beautiful while in the studio.
- "“These are old archaic defences" We spoke with @TammyMLC earlier about the #gaypanicdefence wp.me/p3qrJ1-USl https://t.co/hZZi4axgWX 1 day ago
- The @AdelaideFesCent's #WorldofCultures program begins this wknd! We're speaking about the opening concert "Rumi In Their Own Words" 2 days ago
- Are #driverlesscars a replacement for a qualified driver? Tune in now to hear what Dr Peter Fisher from @RMIT thinks #technology #automation 2 days ago
- Rihgt now, we're speaking with @TammyMLC about the #gaypanicdefence and why it needs to go, tune in! 2 days ago
- Up shortly, we'll be crossing the seas to #Europe & discussing the latest in the #londonattack & growing tensions b/w Turkey & Germany 2 days ago