The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Adam Trottman from @SGSalisbury will be talking to @loupascale in a few about an exciting Fringe venue in Salisbury. 14 hours ago
- Get excited, @rowenahutson is about to head into the studio to discuss her upcoming fringe show with @loupascale 15 hours ago
- Coming up in 15, @KSmyrk from @thebigissue will be speaking to @loupascale about the next Big Issue. 15 hours ago
- On in 5 is @jacobska, a professor from the @UTAS_, to talk to @loupascale about Australia's shortage of affordable housing 16 hours ago
- Are American athletes abandoning the August games? @iamtaylorkaplan is discussing this and more with @loupascale now 16 hours ago