The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Coming up, musician Cal Williams Jr with a live performance. @breakfast1015 10 hours ago
- On next, @breakfast1015 's Jennie Lenman with all the weekend events. 10 hours ago
- after 8 we are talking movies with Chrissy Kavanagh @radioadelaide 10 hours ago
- Up next, Meryl Jenkins and Dave Heard from the SA Rangers Association on #WorldRangerDay . @breakfast1015 11 hours ago
- Coming up, @KellyMLC on the passing of the Vulnerable Witnesses Bill. @breakfast1015 11 hours ago