The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Adelaide Councillor Anne Moran says the Frome Street Bikeway will not be demolished, but restructured in line with international bikeways. 2 days ago
- What's happening in Adelaide this weekend? Join @johannawhite_ in the studio next - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Our movie reviewer @Jacurtis95 joins us in the studio next to talk about some new releases - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Humans are silencing our oceans! @Tullio_Rossi joins us next - 101.5FM 2 days ago
- Listen in to the local and national news on the hour, every hour with Radio @radioadelaide @breakfast1015 #updates #news 3 days ago