The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- It's the last week of History Month - check out all the exciting events they have left on their site,... fb.me/31EiLlczM 2 days ago
- Check out the movies on offer this week radio.adelaide.edu.au/movies-with-ch… fb.me/4hCNb260c 2 days ago
- Only one week left of the About Time @historyfestival - listen in now to hear about some of the last events to get to! 2 days ago
- Make sure you check out @comeoutfestival starting today down at Elder Park 2 days ago
- We're speaking to the Refugee Action Coalition shortly on how the Royal Commission into Child Sex Abuse could look into detention centres 2 days ago