The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Restaurant & Catering Australia is calling to scrap Sunday penalty rates. We spoke to the CEO this morning. fb.me/3wxs7RtTf 13 hours ago
- Thanks for listening this terrific Thursday! Enjoy the rest of your day and be sure to tune in from 6.30am tomorrow with Ian Newton. 13 hours ago
- Director of #52Tuesdays, @sophhyde is in studio discussing her Intimate Relations series currently on at the @MercuryCinema. 13 hours ago
- Trees give us life, yet we have managed to clear half of the world's tree population. @RiAus's Casey Harrigan joins @loupascale in studio. 13 hours ago
- .@CE_Bedford is on air talking to @loupascale about #prisonradio and her PhD she has done into how prison radio is run in the UK. 14 hours ago