The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Are we doing enough to safeguard our food supply and production in a changing climate?... fb.me/3NEWDrwxp 2 days ago
- Sarah Gousse joined us for some fun this morning - catch her show tomorrow night... fb.me/1IUHQnOoa 2 days ago
- Speaking with David Bradbury about his new doco-drama on the Vietnam War, The Crater, just after this track 2 days ago
- What will climate change do to Australia's food supply and our food production? Find out shortly @unimelb @PICCCnews 2 days ago
- Apparently we need to house a new Canberra every YEAR in Australia. At least it's not actually another Canberra @TheAusInstitute 2 days ago