The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Will a rise in the number of fur seals in the Coorong lead to a cull? radio.adelaide.edu.au/in-for-the-cul… fb.me/tOYfypuD 2 days ago
- Band members from The Dunes are in the studio speaking with Ian Newton 2 days ago
- We're talking films with Bec Elliott from Behind the Screens 2 days ago
- Having a chat about all things all things #naidoc week 2 days ago
- Time for a re-think on mandatory helmet laws? Speaking about an optional helmet ride this weekend soon @FreeCyclists http://t.co/rHkLhNAGpv 2 days ago