The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Coming up after 7.30 this morning, we speak to @Kon__K from @ASRC1 about the implications of the Manus Island lawsuits. 4 hours ago
- Are you living below the poverty line? Many Australians are! @loupascale speaks with David Richardson from @TheAusInstitute shortly. 1 day ago
- Craving a Cruz-ie morning? We'll be joined soon by Dr Raymond Orr from @unimelb to discuss recent developments in American politics. 1 day ago
- Manus Island: A 21 year old woman has set her self on fire in protest of conditions - the second incident in a week bit.ly/26MDf54 3 days ago
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 1 week ago