The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- That's all folks! Thanks for joining us this morning. You can revisit the show online any time at goo.gl/7jKOuz 1 day ago
- Get ready for some live music! We've got The Working Muso live in the studio up next #radioadelaidebrekfast 1 day ago
- Our resident movie reviewer Blake Smart is in next to review the new Jack Reacher: Never Go Back movie #radioadelaidenews 1 day ago
- Up next we're chatting to Tom Godfrey @Choice_news from Consumer Advocacy group Choice about Medibank Private #radioadelaidebreakfast 1 day ago
- Next we're chatting to moral philosopher @RaimondGaita about @AdlFOI and the concepts of humanity and human rights #radioadelaidebreakfast 1 day ago