The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- That's all we have time for on #Brekkie this morning! You can listen back to all our podcasts radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf…. 11 hours ago
- RT @Naomi_keyte: Heading into @radioadelaide to have a chat about and a play some songs off the new album #melaleuca 11 hours ago
- Local singer songwriter @Naomi_keyte is live in studio to play some sweet tunes and have a chat! 11 hours ago
- RT @davidebailey: Thanks @breakfast1015 for having me on your show talking about #VR and mind manipulation. radio.adelaide.edu.au/can-we-be-mani… 11 hours ago
- #Squanchtendo is taking gaming and #VR to a new level. We speak to @radioadelaide Pixels Rising presenter @SeamusMullins shortly 12 hours ago