The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- "“These are old archaic defences" We spoke with @TammyMLC earlier about the #gaypanicdefence wp.me/p3qrJ1-USl https://t.co/hZZi4axgWX 2 days ago
- The @AdelaideFesCent's #WorldofCultures program begins this wknd! We're speaking about the opening concert "Rumi In Their Own Words" 2 days ago
- Are #driverlesscars a replacement for a qualified driver? Tune in now to hear what Dr Peter Fisher from @RMIT thinks #technology #automation 2 days ago
- Rihgt now, we're speaking with @TammyMLC about the #gaypanicdefence and why it needs to go, tune in! 2 days ago
- Up shortly, we'll be crossing the seas to #Europe & discussing the latest in the #londonattack & growing tensions b/w Turkey & Germany 2 days ago