The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- That's nearly it for another week-you can check out any of the interviews you may have missed online radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf… @radioadelaide 2 days ago
- On air we're speaking with the woman behind @OzComicCon, Carissa Avenhouse 2 days ago
- What's happening tonight #adelaide? Anything exciting, or is it going to be as rainy and dull as @slape claims it will be? 2 days ago
- Speaking now about how the future of navy craft design involves 3D scanning @UniversitySA 2 days ago
- Coming up soon, we'll be speaking to Tom Godfrey about shonky bank fees @choiceaustralia @Choice_news 2 days ago