The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Listen in to the @pierce_brothers talking about their lives and their latest EP The Records Were Ours ow.ly/KqZn30bX8Rq 19 minutes ago
- Tune in to hear smooth vocals and energetic beats from @pierce_brothers they're live in studio radioadelaide.org.au/audio-player/ #localmusic #adelaide 2 hours ago
- Production with heart: #oddysea tells the story of Crab and Turtle for children with special needs. Find out more: youtube.com/watch?v=3tbVQd… 3 hours ago
- In 10 minutes, Breakfast will talk to @tony_r_wood about a new Grattan Institute report, urging more action on Australia's energy crisis. 3 hours ago
- It's new music time. This week @angelaskujins is talking about @darcyebaylis @tyronee420 and @EmileeSouth. Listen in to their hot tracks. 3 hours ago