The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Create through debate! Tune in soon as we talk to @TheLyonsDen about the latest ABC Q&A discussion and Islam. 45 minutes ago
- Coffee... Check! Brekky... Check! A keen sense for quality community radio with a delicious range of great issues... Only at Radio Adelaide! 1 hour ago
- Great @adelaide_fringe play #Scorch at @HoldenStreet - @jennielenman discussed gender & sexuality with actor Amy Mc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Live in studio with comedy pairing Ben & Bosco and then Aidan and Dan from @tubularbells42 #fringe #liveinterviews… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Coming up soon we'll be speaking to comedy duo Ben & Bosco about their @adelaide_fringe show ‘Blur Bag’ in studio. #Fringe #blurbag 2 days ago