The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- Had some fun in the station with the Public Service Broadcasting... fb.me/4InpLAYNq 11 hours ago
- Had some fun with the guys from Public Service Broadcasting this morning - check them out at WOMAD over the... fb.me/6Ik2iiUm3 11 hours ago
- Alright we had our maths 'fun' with @paulfoot, coming up soon some more Brits from @PSB_HQ - maybe they can all watch #England lose Monday? 12 hours ago
- Brownwyn Gillanders, Director of the Marine Biology Program @environmentinst speaking shortly on Marine Ecology Threats @UniofAdelaide 13 hours ago
- Associate Professor Colin Rogers is on speaking on how Australia can continue its recovery from the #gfc @UniofAdelaide 14 hours ago