The bustling restaurant district of Leigh St will cut off traffic for a six-month trial period as the state government looks at encouraging laneway culture to revitalise the Adelaide CBD. Aiming to improve underused laneways, this project has been named by Premier Jay Weatherill as the first of many set out to bring more residents and life into the city.To find out more, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Campbell from “Our World Today“.
- "I tried to drum, and I got strongly worded letters from my neighbour" - The New Yorks talk how they got into music 17 hours ago
- In just a moment, local #rock band The New Yorks will join Jennie in studio to talk their inspirations and play a few songs 17 hours ago
- Tune in now to hear Conservation SA's call for a national emergency in Australia due to climate change "We need to treat this as a disaster" 17 hours ago
- "If people don't have enough water, they can sit there and quietly wilt and die, that's the danger" - Tune in to hear the dangers of heat 17 hours ago
- "People need to recognise 'I personally am at risk'... they too can succumb" - We hear from an expert on the dangers of rising tempereatures 17 hours ago