To get the answer to these questions, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Brunner and Carly Nason about tonight’s “In The Dark” sound experiment to reconnect with the lost art of listening, at Format, Peel Street, Adelaide.
- Live - @AnyaAnastasiaa joins us with a live performance - we'll stream it live for you on Facebook as well facebook.com/BreakfastonRad… 11 hours ago
- Listen back to this morning's interviews on our website- go to the Breakfast tab and you can find the whole program! radioadelaide.org.au 11 hours ago
- Assoc. Prof @Fossilcrox is in to discuss puberty, chocolate, and the Zika virus - not in the same story thankfully!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- Researcher Mike Young from @UniofAdelaide has proposed a ‘climate sharing system’ that could help solve the power c… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Xenophon has made some promises on behalf of his state party SA Best - to discuss all the news in state politics,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago