To get the answer to these questions, Tim Brunero spoke to Chris Brunner and Carly Nason about tonight’s “In The Dark” sound experiment to reconnect with the lost art of listening, at Format, Peel Street, Adelaide.
- Coming up @ 8:10 @jennielenman speaks with Dr Paul Willis about how polar bears could be finding themselves in hot water in the future 33 minutes ago
- There are plans to subsidise @gautam_adani coalmine but what does that mean for us? @jennielenman talks to @beneltham @newmatilda @ 7.45 58 minutes ago
- Coming up @ 7.35 @jennielenman speaks to @boblingard86 co-author of an article with @DrSRiddle about student's education results 1 hour ago
- A family was denied entry to a hotel because they're aboriginal. @jennielenman talks with Martha Augustinos about discrimination @7.15 1 hour ago
- 36 years ago today we lost an influential talent. To find out who @jennielenman speaks with @samatalks coming up @6.35 2 hours ago